Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

hi
May I join the thread? I'm staying at Khatip and my gal is 3mth. Thanks ixwong for informing me abt this thread. I just 'married' over to Yishun last Oct so still haven't explore other area in Yishun yet except my downstair hehe..

1)ixwong, aug 2005, 3month, boy, Haowen.
2)smallbell, aug 2005, 3month, boy
3)sincere, aug 2005, 3.5month, girl
4)twinkle22, jul 2005, 4month, boy
5)yippy, june 2005, 5month, boy
6)char77, may 2005, 7month, boy
7)lachesiz, dec 2004, 11month, girl
8)ecin, nov 2002 3year, boy
9)mummy69
10)faith, feb 2005, 9month, girl
11)cher, july 2004, 17month, girl
12)EOng, jun 2004, 18month, girl
13)augustmum, aug 2004, 16month, boy
14)valerie, MTB Jan 2006, girl
15) jo, nov 2003, 25month, boy
16) cakey, Aug 2005, 3month, girl, HuiJie.

I added my bb gal to the list. I suppose there's no order in the list?

For newborn diaper I recommend the brand 'Sealer' NB size selling at 'ABC' shop at Khatib. It's about 20+c per piece. It's more exp then PetPet but I find it not so bulging and thick. It's quite absorbent and the wetness indicator is useful. It comes in quite a small pack hence not so wasteful if outgrown or decide to change brand.

FYI, there's also a CK shop at Khatib here and I think it shld be more convenient than the Chong Pang one cos nearer to MRT mah
happy.gif

Sorry, so loh soh for my first posting here..

hi mummies,
since i am relatively free this week, so heres my maiden attempt at posting a table
happy.gif

pls make the necessary amendments and addition.

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>valarie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi mummy69 (aka founder)
happy.gif

welcome back!!

cakey.
welcome! welcome!may i know wat is CK shop? are the things value for money?? (i suaku)

cher,
heard from some that 'service at shicida' not that great esp with the kind of $$ they charge.
do you see any results on your darling?
like ix, wat age do you recommend?

Welcome Jo,Stephanie and Cakey!
Also welcome back mummy69, was wondering how come no reply from u.

cher,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts of the Shichida. Do u really need to complete 4th term before getting back your $300 deposit?

ix,
Shichida fees are S$745 for weekday classes and
S$780 for weekend classes per 12 lesson. I also lazy, might not have the patience to prepare materials.

lachesiz,
Can help me add my boy's name Patrick into the table. Thanks.
I am now using the "I can read" level 1.And also found a website that sells chinese cards:
http://www.babyflashcard.com/productMain.asp?type=wordCard&amp;category=Chinese

hi everyone

i m staying in sembawang n i wld love to join in.
my girl is now 11 mths+ old.

it's really so good to know that there r so many SAHM in this area.

My girl is really active and everyday i hv to come up wif different activities to entertain her and i m running out of ideas!

She wakes up at around 6 am and sleeps at around 6 pm.
She naps at around 9-10am for min 1hr max 2 hrs.
She naps again at around 2-3pm for another time, min 1hr max 2 hrs (really seldom)

but once she is awake, she will play, climb, crawl .... non-stop.
i m the main care giver, mum comes once in a while to visit.
i m really tired out at times.

Can anyone share how your day goes by?
What activites do you do wif ur child?

Thks a lot.

Hi all!

Besides term fees, $300 deposit &amp; u need to attend a compulsory Parent Education Course which costs $170 per parent. I suggest if anyone of you do enrol your child jus 1 parent attend this will do.

Small Bell: It's true that you need to fulfill 4 terms b4 getting the deposit back.

Shichida method is all abt input &amp; stimulating the right brain, esp 1st 3 yrs, will not see instant results. As for my gal, I do see that she has picked up lots of her vocab thru flashcards. She can even remember some cards.

Others in the curriculum like Linking Memory, Photo memory, Telepathy are still weak bcos I hv no time to prepare the props.

As for when to start... I must say my gal is a hyper kid, I do see some of her classmates sitting quietly &amp; cooperating, probably they started at 6mths. For those parents who do not wish to miss the window period of 1st 3 yrs and intended to continue this programme for long, you may wish to start as early as 6mths.

Hi lachesiz: Can you kindly update my info, my DD,Gabrielle's DOB is Jun 04.

Here's cheeky Gabby...

hi small bell,
thanks for the link.
and thanks for your help, really appreciate it
happy.gif

cher,
thanks for sharing. so you intend to enrol your gal for 4terms? (is that abt 1yr?)
love your gals name!!! (dunno why i think of greek goddess)

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>valarie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Wah...the shichida classes are really ex hoh. would cost almost $3K a year!

Cher
Gabby v cute leh...grow up sure break a lot of hearts.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Apr-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan-05</TD><TD>11m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Eong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>valarie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hi everyone. I'm staying at Blk 633 and always goes to Khatib market. The fish stall at the market is very fresh (but expensive). Always bought the fish and meat for the children there. The morning food stalls are not too bad as well but crowded. Maybe some of the SAHM mummies (who stays near there) can meet for breakfast.

For me, I have the oldest kids (maybe the oldest mummy too) and they are on holidays now (so very stressed for me too). Trying to find some programs for them to attend, so that i can have some free time in the morning.

So nice to see so many cute littles babies and sometimes I got the urge to have another one but give up when the two kids give me headache. Not easy when there's two little young ones around.

Hi mommies,

thanks for your compliments!

Gabrielle stands for heroine of god, also bringer of good news. It took us a long time to settle for this name.

In her early months, many pple mistaken her as boy, esp her passport photo, very often the immigration officer wld ask if she's boy or gal..hahaha! But I must say she behaves like a boy lah, climb up &amp; down, run about...

Lachesiz: We r skipping a term, when we resume, she'll go to the 2yr old class. We'll continue take 2 more terms before deciding whether to continue.

Hi Mummys!
Im a WAHM to 8 mths old baby Terelle, in fact im Valerie's neighbor and stephy's fren! heehee...can i join this thread too? :)
Li-Anne

hi ac,
my gal has abt the same routine as ur bb.i m a SAHM stay at CCK,often go to my mum hse in yishun blk 229.
anybody stays around there?
hi Lachesiz,
my gal name is Shanice.pls help me add to the list.thks so much.

Welcome mashedbrocoli, wah, your nick is so long....

Stephanie
I love aaron's pp pix....so cute. How did u catch him smiling?? I have been trying to take a pix of my boy for his pp application but he always grumpy face one...any tip to share?

ixwong,
no special skills.. just need to snap tons of pictures and make him smile.. most importantly, his mood for that day must be good.. btw, i took this pic while he is lying down.. u may want to try .. good luck!

hi lachesiz

my gal's name is valerie. pls add her name in. thks a lot.
here's a pic of her when she is 4 weeks old.

343428.jpg

mummy 69,
wow, u must be a good cook.. i marketing n cooking idiot... my gal menu is abt the same everyday...
sad.gif

u must teach me how to vary my menu!

cher,
at least ur darling has so much hair! mine still rather bald!! i can clothe her in pink dress, pink shoes, pink hairband n ple still go 'BOY har?'... 'NO??'... 'AIYO, she looks like a boy boy leh...'
i give up
sad.gif

stephy,
aaron so smiley!! my gal hardly smiles for camera.

mashedbrocolli,
u must love broccoli!!!
happy.gif

btw, Terelle is a very unique name, wat does it mean??? is ur dariling a ger/boi?? (sorry, i suaku, never heard of that special name b4.. so dunno if girl or boy name)

ac,
looks very different!! but still as sweet... are those double eyelids that i spot? envy... n she does look cheeky... with her tongue out.. so cute!

WELCOME NEW MOMMIES ON BOARD,

heres the updated list:

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD></TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan-05</TD><TD>11m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>valarie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD>akan datang</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Welcome mashedbrocolli!

ac and augustmum,
I stay 339A, could we be neighbours? Been staying here for 3yrs already.

Stephanie,
Aaron is so cute. Heard that bb character has got to do wz mom's mood during pregnancy. If mom is bad temper, bb will turn out to be cry baby and if mom is always cheerful, bb will be smiley.

LACH!!

I am FTWM - stay in SEmbawang. is this thread open?

By the way , inform feline to call me whenever she need someone to la kopi with her

small bell..

i think i did throw temper sometimes during my pregnancy :p juz lucky enuf to catch tat pic in one of his good mood days.

lacheiz: haha i like brocolli but terelle hates it so i have to mash it to hide it in her food...that's why the nic "mashedbrocolli" heehee...
Anyway terelle has a biblical meaning cos we're christians, it means "mighty protector/ruler of the people". She sure is ruling our household right now! =)
thanks for updating our info to the list, btw her bday is 5 april not may...=
Here is a pic of her...alot of pple think she looks like a boy....
343714.jpg

hi mommies,

hv not log in for quite sometime and wow... happy to see the no. of yishun mommies increasing. welcome, welcome...

lachesiz, thanks for updating the list. my girl's name is yinxuan. here's pic of her taken 2 weeks ago.
343736.jpg

a lot of ppl think she looks like a boy too!

hi smallbell &amp; augustmum
mayb we hv passby each other b4!
i go to sun plaza rather often. : )

hi lachesiz
thks for updating.
but as she grows older her double eyelids started to be hidden. hopefully they would come out again.

hi mashed brocoli
tats a beautiful name. : )

hi sincere
i hv the same walker! it was pass down to me from a friend. : )
she sure is one happy baby!

Welcome mngo!

mashedbrocolli,
wow, your gal name has great meaning.

ac,
my weekly visit is to NTUC and library at sun plaza. You mention your girl very active, how about bringing her to the playground to mix wz other kids. So that she can burn some energy.

mngo!
WELCOME WELCOME... seems like we have lots of sembawangists here!!!
yishun, sembawang, woodlands.... we are all northfolks!! welcome welcome

why only ask feline la kopi??? ahem... me leh??? bias...
sad.gif

mashedbroccoli,
thats a very meaningful name!!
your gal very pretty n she has such beautiful eyes!! very electrifying!! (is she of mix heritage?)

sincere,
yinxuan sooo happy in the walker!!!

updated: anymore???

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Yinxuan</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Apr-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan-05</TD><TD>11m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>valarie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD>akan datang</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hello to all new members of North and thanks to lachesiz for compiling the infor. How about we organise a small gathering? I know there's a lot of working mums here but maybe we can start with SAHM during one of the weekday morning. And if it's a success, we can extend to a weekend. What do you all think??

i m so thkful to the pple (chin leng &amp; co) who set up tis website and those who r so willing to share their experiences n thots.

thankyou. thankyou. thankyou.

welcome mngo!

hi smallbell
i brought her to playground b4 but i m the one who climb up and dwn carrying her somemore. the equipments at the playground r too big 4 her and she still can't walk only crawl. very tiring 4 me.
at certain time the children from nearby childcare come to play at the playgound then pai say to 'fight' wif them. :p

hi mummy69
tats great!

mummy69,
Yes, it's good to start wz weekday first. Shall we set a date to meet up?

ac,
Saw your name in the bulk purchase of cards but have u confirmed yet? char77 and myself also bought a set. I will get to see u during collection date.
Do u want to buy the protective sheets?

hi mummies,

very busy for the week and got no time to login at all. so happy to see that this thread is moving so fast.

eventhough i am a FTWM, i would love to join the gathering on a weekday too. Want to have some time off my work to mingle with other fellow mummies. A bit sian to look at all men at my work place and home too.....(1 hubby, 1 boy and a brother-in-law)

Any SAHM have great and yet simple to cook recipe for noodles/ ABC pasta /porridge? My boy should be quite sian with my cooking liao....
Day in day out porridge....

hi lachesiz,
can update my boy's name = Ryan.
thnx alot

hi girls,
Valerie and I were chatting yesterday and we were thinking of volunteering our place if you all wanna plan a meet up. We stay in a condo so the kids can go swimming. What do u all think? =)

hi lachesiz! I'm tickled by the akan datang under my name... hehee...
kao_happy.gif

welcome new mummies and mashedbrocolli! Terelle has big beautiful eyes like her mummy! Looks like most baby girls are mistaken for boys.

I'm all for the gathering.

small bell, thanks for the offers of used stuff! I think I have enough to survive but if there are some old stuff that anyone is intending to clear out, I'll gladly accept it.

Wah, so happening, got gathering. When when? will try to join cos this Dec clearing my leave, from 22 Dec onwards.

smallbell,
where to get the protective sheet?

jo,
i wd like to know too!! my gal every lunch is PORRIDGE !! breakfast is CEREAL. period
dunno when she will throw the food back at me.

valerie,
aiya, not nice to leave blank so akan datang lor
happy.gif

whens your edd? will she be a CNY baby?

mashedbrocolli,
GATHERING: YES,YES.. thanks for offering your plc.
i shd be free next week. would u like to tell us a time thats convenient for you??
thanks

Thanks mashedbrocolli for offering your place. Since it's your place, maybe you can set the date and time and see how is the response.

Looking forward to your reply.

Back