Any recommendations for play groups? drop off or parent accompanied

sabbytan

Any mummies have any recommendations to share? Looking for weekend playgroups to attend with my boy or let him try out on his own..

Hi Sabby,

Check out:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7152512.html?1341292376

Here are some testimonials from parents of my last batch of students:

"hihi my gal enjoys the lapbooking lessons n looks forward to class every sat n as a mother i attend the lesson with her n i like the lesson too n i would say the lesson benefits my gal alot..after the lesson she will recite what has been taught... thumbs up.." A Mummy from the 2-3y.o. Workshop

"Cedric likes and is always looking forward to class every sunday. He mentioned that he likes the game last week.

When his dad picked him up last week after class, he immediately asked his dad if he could continue going for ur class in July. He proudly shown him his lapbook.

You are very friendly and could easily establish a bond with the children. I am glad that I am allowed to attend the class with him which provides me a good bonding opportunity. We cut, paste and do activites together.

I personally likes the Phonics part. The short phonics session introduce the breaking down of the words. The duration is short so that the children will not lose concentration and the class size is also very good." Mummy of Cedric from the 4-5+y.o. Workshop

... personally i reli find the lesson beneficial. If not becos of the journey i will continue... sarah will recite jumping in the box, jumping on the box n jumping over the box once a while so i know she has definitely learnt something from the lesson. Mummy of Sarah (2-3y.o. Group)

Best Regards,

Teacher Gigi (FPH)

Back