Any recommendation for P1 Maths Tutor in Yishun?

ixwong

Hi, I'm looking for a caring and patient tutor for my slow learner boy. Any mummy got good recommendation to share? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, National Institute of Education-Singapore (NIE) is offering FREE Math Online Tutorials called “The Blending Assessment with Instruction Program (BAIP). It is a commercial program developed by researchers and Math experts in the University of Kansas in the United States and has been field tested over 239 mainstream school districts and 3,777 students with special needs in year 2009 within the United States.

BAIP is made powerful through (1) researched-based lessons for teachers, (2) instructional tutorials (text and animation versions) for students, (3) parent resources linked expressly to curriculum standards, and (4) eventual summative assessments used to monitor student achievement and management system.
Student skills BAIP addresses:
· Fundamentals
· Higher Order Thinking
· Reasoning
· Data Analysis
· Probability

The BAIP project will provide FREE ACCESS to its collection of online lessons, tutorials and parent activities in exchange for parents and teachers using BAIP. It also seeks to answer to whether hand how we can promote student achievement, learning attitudes, and parental support in mathematics. In exchange for helping us answer these questions, we pledge class collection of mathematical resources to you.

If you are interested in receiving free BAIP math online tutorials, please email [email protected] or call 8280-3608 (during office hours). Thanks.

Hi ixwong
Maybe you want to check out beestar. My DD has been using it for online math learning. She is making remarkable progress.
The math program is free, interesting and challenging. I think it is a well and easy-used program.
Lisa

Hi ixwong,

I have a girl who is very slow in learning mathematics. She is someone who refuses to digest anything when she doesn't understand but I have a tutor who has assisted me in bringing her cross hurdles over hurdles. I am very thankful for having her as my daughter's guidance as she is constantly rejuvenating herself,patient and comprehensive in teaching. After these years, my daughter has improved drastically. You might want to give it a try.

Back