Any recommendation for good playgroup/childcare/infant care at serangoon north/AMK/YCK/Hougang area?

Jade Lim

Dear parents, please recommend any good playgroup/childcare/infant care at serangoon north/AMK/YCK/Hougang area?

Hi, last year i went around to look for an infant care centre for my bb in hougang/serangoon area.
i personally feel Elfa (opposite Nex mall) is pretty good. the centre is clean and decent, teachers are mainly locals.
i spoke to the teacher and the principal. They are nice and professional.
but the centre is always on long waiting list...

Hi, what's the rate for infant care?
i think it's good as baby can learn things? but i worry maybe will be more prone to sickness?

hi Jade, Im new here. I've put 2 children in sunflower childcare and they really benefits fm there. Esp my girl really enjoy herself, in terms of learning new things and recite the whole of 弟子规 only after 2wks of learning....which is to my surprise. So will defintitely put my 3rd child in.... :)

@missyqiqi currently looking at playgp/childcare 18 months and above. Have popped by to see but hoping to find some real life reviews and experience. I notice they are recruiting teachers, hence wondering if there is teacher shortage now or there is a frequent change of teachers.

@3littlecuties, how long is your child there? how's the teachers there? The place seems to be pretty inaccessible

First skool waiting list is horrible. Over hundred in front of mine. And there are 3 branches in Serangoon. Seriously, they should give priority to those staying near

@missyqiqi I have yet to decide between cc or kindergarten. Have u registered with moral IFC?
There doesn't seems much choice for playgroup here also.

hi mummies, do not enrol My First Skool in Hougsng Ave 4 Blk 667. The teacher turn over is very high. and i find that the teachers there are not creative in teaching more of an "old school" way of teaching.

Hi mummies, I just gave birth and might have issue in taking care of my daughter when I returned back to work.
Are there any recommended infant care that is near Serangoon that she can enroll in ?

Back