Any recommendation classes for 14 mths old

Candy Seah

Hi mummys out there, my gal is 14 mths & I am looking after her at home.
Would like to enroll her into some classes but not sure which to go to.
Not gonna to put her into any school yet, thus would like her to explore around and mixing with other babies on weekends.
Any recommendation and feedback would be appreciate. Thank u :)

Hi Candy,

I enrolled my girl for music class at My Music Studio @ Tanglin Mall.

She goes there every Sun noon. Its parent participation class.

U can opt for the trial class at $30. The lesson last for an 45mins.

I find it good as my little one can interact with other kids.

I tried Gymboree, my little gym and Hegaru before sticking to this.

I can feel that she enjoy her class. Last Sun, she went around hugging all the other mummies.

Hi..

I felt that Heguru is more suitable more older kids who already understand simple instruction n can interact.

Although it was advertised that 6 months baby can start, I really doubt it.

Coz mostly parents are the one doing the answering.

Hence, I felt music is better for my gal at the moment.

I brought my gal to Herugu when she's 8 month.

Then, switched her to Our music studio. She's enjoying n following the teacher n waiting to get her instruments.

N I'm glad she learnt to keep the instruments when the teacher come with the box.

Helo I have a free trial coupon for mygym class at ang mo kio since I signed up for my son (sept12 bb) :) I actually paid $42 for the trial at my gym and $58 at. Gymnademics toa payoh recently this week. He was w kindermusik changi city pt for 2 mths but realized he loves to move abt a lot n more physical activities combined w music and other learning will be more suitable. He was so drained and slept so well after the lesson and at night! :D

If anyone interested to get the coupon for trial (only avail at amk) just let me know coz I am only given one coupon to giveaway and it states that it expires 21dec.

Last edited:
Helo I have a free trial coupon for mygym class at ang mo kio since I signed up for my son (sept12 bb) :) I actually paid $42 for the trial at my gym and $58 at. Gymnademics toa payoh recently this week. He was w kindermusik changi city pt for 2 mths but realized he loves to move abt a lot n more physical activities combined w music and other learning will be more suitable. He was so drained and slept so well after the lesson and at night! :D

If anyone interested to get the coupon for trial (only avail at amk) just let me know coz I am only given one coupon to giveaway and it states that it expires 21dec.
hi is the trial class still valid/avail for mygym amk?

Back