Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi All,

Getting a PI was indeed a mental draining event. On top of worrying about our own issues, we have to worry if we can trust the PI. I am very fortunate to have a recommendation from a friend through Karen here. So thanks Karen!

I just wanna share the this trust worthy guy who is really nice and empathetic. Try talking to him first before engaging others. I have just engage him and is more than happy with his most accommodating style and patience service. Karen should be able to provide the contact and i just wanna endorse this guy service. I am also most happy to share.

Pls PM me if anyone need his service.

jr

Dear bretrayed

I noted your advice.
I have suspected my husband of being unfaithful for the last few years but did not have the courage to check on him.

Last Friday, a betrayed soul drop me a letter which confirms what I think of all along.
My husband is a bisexual who has been neglecting his family to pursue his wild sex life outside the marital home. This person told me that it has been going on for 10 years. At the same time, he refused to fulfill his obligation to me.

I just want a closure to this whole sham and be treated with respect and dignity.

Hi bretrayed, can pm me the contact and the price range you paying?

Dear All, I am very new to this and I need help for a reliable PI. The kind of emotional and mental torture is draining me. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

Can someone share with me a good PI contact with affordable price? I am asking on behalf of my friend. Her hubby admitted that he have extra martial affair, now my friend need to get solid evidence.

I have tried to pm some members with contact but can't. So can those with contacts please pm me. Thanks!

Is the PI able to track whatsapp messages? Can those who had got PI for help before share on what their PI did n how they charge the fees please. Im thinking to get one to clear my suspicion. Feeling v bad everyday doubting on every single thing. Kind soul please help!

Dear Wendy_reborn and Bretrayed, could you share with me the contacts, cost and details of the recomended PI? I believe everyone here understand the mental torture we have to go through everyday...

WTHishappening, CMaggie1208, LifeIsGT, pxpxnn & V_Lim_Fate, I have PM you the PI Contact.
Hope is useful to you. 加油!

Is the PI able to track whatsapp messages? Can those who had got PI for help before share on what their PI did n how they charge the fees please. Im thinking to get one to clear my suspicion. Feeling v bad everyday doubting on every single thing. Kind soul please help!

i have send u the contact

Hi
i read thru the thread that there are many problems hiring a good and reliable PI.

I have gone thru this before, and i know the feeling.

On one hand u need to know the truth and on the other hand, u need to trust a total stranger to help u. Its not easy.

For me, i was fortunate and lucky to have hire a good PI. he shared with me what he have encountered over years.

He told me there are all sort of customers. Some of overly suspicious, and checked on their spouses, in the end find out there is nothing although all the suspicion are clear, they are still not happy, they will continue using spyware and gps to spy on their spouses.
Some of them, who try to save money or want to 'help' the PI, do their own investigation. But instead they make the case even more complicated.
There are those who cant keep secret and patience, they will confront the spouses with any findings the PI give to her before all the evidence are collected and make it harder for the PI to get more, in the end blame the PI of not being professional.

Hence, i feel, find a good and reliable PI. tell them the truth and let them do the case and get the truth for u.

I am not advertising for anyone, just wan to share what i know.

Hi, can pm me the contact of the PI? Thks.

Hi, can anyone recommend a affordable and good PI? I have a friend that is on the verge of a breakdown. Her husband doesn't care about her and their newborn daughter, always wanting to pick fight with her when she probes into what he is doing. Returning home everyday in the wee hours or sometimes not at all. He even laid his hands on her once too.
Please do help.
Thank you!

hi allan james,
its very funny that you promote such service that is criminal act. what are you advocating? do you also know that whatever you get illegally could not be use in a court of law? furthermore, its easily found out and not only the perpetrator has to face the music, the spouse too has to bear legal consequences. anyway, its not diacreet at all and i would not stoop to do such things.

its very Funny How this cyberFreak guy can hack into your spouse phone , because of this i got too know my wife was cheating , He even helped improve my credit score .. reach him via e-mail ([email protected]) now and save your relationship and dont forget to tell him Allan refred you .
([email protected])
Many mummies when in stress, always wan there easiest way to get evidence.
But didnt think of the consequence.
I don't think what this guy say is the truth, if remotely he can hack a hp, then every politician, celebrity hp can be hacked. No more secret in the world.
I feel if he really so good, he wont need to advertise here.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...wife-charged-with-hacking-each-others-laptops

Published
Aug 19, 2016, 7:30 pm SGT
Facebook1,382 Twitter Email
Selina Lum
SINGAPORE - A couple, who are now divorced, have been separately charged for hacking into each other's laptop computers in 2012, while they were mired in matrimonial troubles.

Leo Kah Woon, 41, a plastic surgeon, is charged with installing a keylogger software on his wife's MacBook Pro to retrieve e-mail and instant messages sent by her. He allegedly did this between September and November 2012.

He also faces two counts of accessing a computer system at the Singapore General Hospital to search for information on two individuals, one Xu Lingfei and one Ang Choo Pin, in November 2012.

Leo, who now practises at his own clinic at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, faces three counts under the Computer Misuse Act. For intercepting his wife's messages, he faces a fine of up to $10,000 and up to three years' jail. For unauthorised access of the SGH system, he faces a fine of up to $5,000 and up to two year's jail.

Nellie Tan Li Koon, 38, is charged with stealing her husband's Asus laptop from their home, The Chatelet condominium on Margoliouth Road, off Stevens Road, on Dec 18, 2012.

She allegedly instigated private investigator Dennis Lee to run data recovery software to access the data inside her husband's laptop.

For theft, Tan faces up to seven years' jail; for unauthorised access to data, she faces a fine of up to $5,000 and up to two year's jail.

Lee, 45, has also been charged with unauthorised access to data.

Tan had filed for divorce in October 2012; Leo filed a counterclaim in January 2013.

The criminal charges arose after a High Court judge in 2014 flagged possible offences to the Attorney-General's Chambers after hearing a civil matter brought by Leo against Tan and her divorce lawyers, in which the doctor alleged that his wife had hacked into his laptop.

Leo is on bail of $10,000. His case will be mentioned again on Sept 15.

Tan's case will be mentioned again on Aug 22. She is on bail of $5,000.

Lee, whose case will be mentioned again on Sept 5, is also on bail of $5,000.

while key loggers are in the market, it is still illegal to gain access to hp, computer and laptop through such means. it is also an offence to clone a hp, a medium where some claim that whatsapp and other messages could be retrieved. i personally felt that one should not go to the extend of getting those information ftom such means even in desperation. its just not worth the risk.

I am engaging a PI whom I got the contract through this forum.

Right now, he is in the midst of investigating and survilliancing my husband. No result or conclusion yet, the waiting can be quite tormenting. However he does give relevant advises and patience.

Hi Wendy and bretrayed, really appreciate if u can pm me the contact of the PI. Many thanks in advance.

Hi all,
I think I need to hire a PI. Recently I found out my husband has been in contact with his old ex-gf. Usual, denied everything.
Do pass me a reliable PI with reasonable rates. Thank you so much

Back