Any private investigator to recommended?

Yorodar, did u go to maintenance mediation centre?

He is really crazy to get a senior counsel for interim maintenance. the cost to pay the senior counsel is enough to pay u maintenance for many years.

what u wan to know for interim maintenance

Yorodar. ...yr ex is dumb la. Anyway engage lawyer is like that. ..they dun want to reveal too much so scare u change n self represent n plus it's their trade secret ...so they will talk btw themself to see how much to close u n agree n then convince u to buy their stupid idea. Feel feel to pm me. What's was the judgement passed.

Nope...the court doesn't care even if u are left with last penny ...we r just a case number ..if u are contesting ...U hv to make sure u hv to build yr case n defense. .no lawyer will teach u ...what actually happens is the lawyers manipulate the clients. .. U tell yr lawyer yr case truthfully n sincerely ask them to help. ..they will build the case to make sure u keep paying them.to trial ...n before each hearing or mention yr lawyer n his lawyer will hv a short discussion how much to close u...yes ...close u ..they dun care if u get less
N they dun care if u dun hv a place to stay with yr kids ...they act sympathetic but u r just $$to them

I hv taught a few ...feel free to pm me but these days ...just fedup with the juridical system n the lawyers...whole bunch of legal criminals ah longs ...sigh

any good and cheap Private Investigator can recommend?

my friend been marriage 7 yearstop that hubby of hers..only know keep spend on branded stuff..drinks..even flirt w woman on Web chat. .buy 200 dollar flower for woman

my friend been giving him chances one after one but prove tt guy just think he gd looking wan keep court woman..

did not even give allowance to wife n kids..now my friend wan separate as not enough money due have to spend on kids education and it 2 kids..

that guy still keep act victim on Facebook..making my friend cry everyday just hope of end soon..

hope can shown tt ass pictures...now courting 3 girls..one divorce woman with kids too

Last edited:
Hi magret and wendy_reborn,
Could you pm me your contacts for PI?
If possible the est cost cause I am sahm with 3 young kids.... Pls help!

Hi Margaretand wendyreborn,
please can you pm me your contacts of pi?im new to this entire thing and at a loss of what to do.
I didn't even snapshot the message between them...

nothing to talk about forgiveness if a man is not remoseful and is very proud of having affair.
I put my kids above myself, he dont even care whether we have food on the table but bring tat women to fine dining.
I don't fire fire with fire, it wil burn my hands. i used the evidence in court and get my div. it's not like what what u say, what my PI give me, i used it in court and also what i spend on divorce i get it back from him. i didn't need to appeared in court, the lawyer did everything for me and my divorce was settled within 6 months. I didn't have to drag.
My kids was happy, as our life become more stable and we were able to plan our life, as he is so engrossed with the affair that he doesn't return home or come back late night.
He lied through his teeth to the kids that i was the one who was parnoid and he doesn't have a woman oustide, the PI evidence enable me to clear my name with the kids and relative who he lied to about the affair.
Sharon_ang, agreed with you. If the married can't be sustain, better to get out of it early as life still have to move on...Important is to find a right PI agency and get the evidence you needed, file and close the case than move on...especially the last part "clear my name with the kids and relative who he lied to about the affair".

hi.. i've been in living hell for the past 3 months.. really hope someone can pm me some contacts for PI..

our baby is only a few months old and her daddy doesnt even care about her anymore... he only cares about that young girl outside he is hooking up with now.. i confronted them before... now they are more careful than ever.. i really need help.. thanks...

hi all, im looking for PI contacts as I'm dating this guy for a while but I think he is hiding from me his real identity. Would like help from PI to check his background. pls pm me recommended PI. thanks for your help..

hi.. i've been in living hell for the past 3 months.. really hope someone can pm me some contacts for PI..

our baby is only a few months old and her daddy doesnt even care about her anymore... he only cares about that young girl outside he is hooking up with now.. i confronted them before... now they are more careful than ever.. i really need help.. thanks...
if you are able to get a experience PI, sure will get them. but might need a litter bit times...

Hi guys

I am also looking for a good, reliable and experience PI, as I suspect that partner is having another boyfriend outside as we are on the verge of going into a stable stage, hope someone can recommend me and I can clear my doubts also

Hi could anyone recommend me a good PI.
I want to accept a guy that wooing me but bcos of my failed of marriage so I m afraid of he will cheated me again like my ex did.
I just want to know his background.
Tks

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend me a good PI.
Becos supect my spouse cheating on me behind me back. And i had a 18month old children to take care. I have some financial difficulties, i need a good and effective PI. Pls PM me. Thank you very much!!

received several PM so here's my further comment for fellow mummies reference :

I engaged jason from inquiro and this is his contact number correct. I do not recommend and it was totally waste of my money to get such lousy quality video. fortunately the MOM officer was kind enough to allow my appeal appeal to use the report to deport the PRC. however my lawyer viewed the video and comment it is not able to use at court due to poor quality and resolution. I wasted several thousands just like that so I hope fellow mummies don't waste money too.

i have following your thread, are u sure the MOM allow u after appeal? i have went to them before, they are very proud, no evidence, they wont do anything. also they wont deport work permit holder unless they commit a offence. she have a affair with your father doesn't mean will be deport, only can't renew work permit again.

the PI report provides an account of sighting then checking into hotel. MOM wanted further evidence such as photos of them behave intimately outside unfortunately photos are not provided by Inquiro agency. Lucky my family member done own spying took photos when following them and the photos showed PDA. I escalated my case to a senior person in MOM and provided further supporting evidences cos the video was quite useless can't even show their faces clearly. it was my own set of photos that saved the day to supplement the PI report. divorce lawyer cannot do much since legal case require more solid evidences.

i would say it wasn't straight forward to deal with MOM. I spoke to the PRC employer (factory) HR too. Spoke to MOM countless times and email correspondences. I made an appt to see the officer at their office and broke down in presence. I told MOM that my family is already destroyed and I am jus trying to salvage what I can do for my mother. I didn't have 100% good video from PI and rocked the boat my father knows about the investigation we done so there is no way to get evidences even I engage another PI. The fact that Jason lost the subject several times and i need to help him provide gps on my dad location for him to 'catch up'. it was unbelievable he can say my dad (mid 60s) was 'too fast' so he lost him when my father boarded the mrt and door closed where jason didn't manage to get in. I was stunned by all the excuses from Jason to cover his incapability following an old man take mrt. Say things like my dad 'suddenly turn and board the train'... I was like ... huh... suddenly??? u mean it cannot be anticipated that my dad standing at the platform had intention to take the train??? total lack of professionalism and still dare to rebuke me say it is my responsibility to provide him live updates on my dad GPS location since I say I able to track his GPS on phone.

i have following your thread, are u sure the MOM allow u after appeal? i have went to them before, they are very proud, no evidence, they wont do anything. also they wont deport work permit holder unless they commit a offence. she have a affair with your father doesn't mean will be deport, only can't renew work permit again.
it is on MOM guidelines on Work Permit holder that they cannot commit affair with persons with family and break up families. u do a search on MOM guidelines pertaining to Work Permit it is there black n white. therefore MOM require a licenced PI report to provide evidence on the affair and this is considered breach of WP conditions and employer must deport the WP holder.

hi, i have read MOM guidelines many times, and i ave accompany my friend to make complaint, even going to minister. They told us they will take action but it's confidential and they will not deport the wp holder. maybe u can send me the telephone number of the officer.

this thread has some members having ongoing posts on their PI and wonder if this is advertising own company. I can provide some tips on filing MOM complain to mummies who need help. it really saddens me that we are so emotionally drained and yet get ripped off by u professional PIs. it is already v stressful handing the situation and yet hv to deal with PI issues. will pursue with CASE after my family issues settled I wan get some refunds back as the services I paid for was not completely fulfilled since the video cannot be used.

Last edited:
hi, i have read MOM guidelines many times, and i ave accompany my friend to make complaint, even going to minister. They told us they will take action but it's confidential and they will not deport the wp holder. maybe u can send me the telephone number of the officer.

u can pm me and I can provide u some guide. it is not easy to deal with MOM so I am most willing to share tips with fellow mummies in despair. I will try to post the MOM guidelines regarding the conditions I mentioned.

Below is sharing of MOM policy, an extract on the relevant clause regarding Work Permit Conditions, if the PRC holds WP, this may help u to file complaint:

The FOURTH SCHEDULEof the said Manpower Act lists the conditions and regulatory conditions of work permit where Clause 8 of PART VI under the subsection “Conduct” states that “The foreign employee shall not be involved in any illegal, immoral or undesirable activities, including breaking up families in Singapore.”

I have an licensed and experienced PI to recommend. He is a police officer in the past and have been a PI for more than 10 years. Anyone need help can try to speak to him first on your situations and then decide whether to engage him or not.

Please note I am not advertising for anyone but just to recommend someone reliable to help the mothers in need.

Do PM me for contact.

I have an licensed and experienced PI to recommend. He is a police officer in the past and have been a PI for more than 10 years. Anyone need help can try to speak to him first on your situations and then decide whether to engage him or not.

Please note I am not advertising for anyone but just to recommend someone reliable to help the mothers in need.

Do PM me for contact.
Hi shandyK
Could you share the contact details of the reliable PI. Tks.

Last edited:

Do PM me for contact.
Hi shandyK
Please share PI's contact details.
Tks

i read thru the thread that there are many problems hiring a good and reliable PI.

I have gone thru this before, and i know the feeling.

On one hand u need to know the truth and on the other hand, u need to trust a total stranger to help u. Its not easy.

For me, i was fortunate and lucky to have hire a good PI. he shared with me what he have encountered over years.

He told me there are all sort of customers. Some of overly suspicious, and checked on their spouses, in the end find out there is nothing although all the suspicion are clear, they are still not happy, they will continue using spyware and gps to spy on their spouses.
Some of them, who try to save money or want to 'help' the PI, do their own investigation. But instead they make the case even more complicated.
There are those who cant keep secret and patience, they will confront the spouses with any findings the PI give to her before all the evidence are collected and make it harder for the PI to get more, in the end blame the PI of not being professional.

Hence, i feel, find a good and reliable PI. tell them the truth and let them do the case and get the truth for u.

I am not advertising for anyone, just wan to share what i know.

i read thru the thread that there are many problems hiring a good and reliable PI.

On one hand u need to know the truth and on the other hand, u need to trust a total stranger to help u. Its not easy.

For me, i was fortunate and lucky to have hire a good PI. he shared with me what he have encountered over years.

He told me there are all sort of customers. Some of overly suspicious, and checked on their spouses, in the end find out there is nothing although all the suspicion are clear, they are still not happy, they will continue using spyware and gps to spy on their spouses.
Some of them, who try to save money or want to 'help' the PI, do their own investigation. But instead they make the case even more complicated.
There are those who cant keep secret and patience, they will confront the spouses with any findings the PI give to her before all the evidence are collected and make it harder for the PI to get more, in the end blame the PI of not being professional.

Hence, i feel, find a good and reliable PI. tell them the truth and let them do the case and get the truth for u.

Dear bretrayed

I noted your advice.
I have suspected my husband of being unfaithful for the last few years but did not have the courage to check on him.

Last Friday, a betrayed soul drop me a letter which confirms what I think of all along.
My husband is a bisexual who has been neglecting his family to pursue his wild sex life outside the marital home. This person told me that it has been going on for 10 years. At the same time, he refused to fulfill his obligation to me.

I just want a closure to this whole sham and be treated with respect and dignity.

Dear Betrayed,

Would you please PM me that PI contact that you have used and been happy with.

I know what is going on with my husband, but I need help getting this woman out of SG, as her visa is issued on false information.. Could your PI help with that, or would you need a different kind of help?
Thank you.

Hi mummies,

i am new to this site and suspect that my hubby has been cheating on me. Anyone know of good PI contact or have experience with reputable PI. Please PM me.

Thank you

Reading through this thread is so depressing. WHY SO MANY CHEATERS OUT THERE?

If anyone has recommendation for a good and reliable PI, pls PM me. Thanks.

Please PM me contact of reputable PI. I need to gather evidence to end either my paranoid or my marriage. Do not wish to waste more time and feelings. Thank you!

What do you mean by spyware?

hi Betrayed, can i have you PI contact. I need someone reliable as I was cheated by a PI agency advertise in the newspaper

Back