Any pregnant moms interested in taking up Yoga class?

gyantan

Hi anyone interested to join prenatal yoga class? I thought of joining but not sure which is good. any recommendation?

Hi Gyan, I just joined the Mother and Child Prenatal Yoga class and signed up the 8 classes package at $195.00. The room environment is good and comfortable, class only limited to about 10+ mom-to-be. The british coach is gentle throughout her coaching. I find it's good esp for someone like me who has no time to do exercise at home. Anyway, please check with your Gynae if your condition is allowed for such exercise. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Kirstyn, do they have trial class for us to try out first before signing?

Hi WishOuponOstar, have you tried out their trial? Do we have to pay> Where can i get the schedule?

Hi Ladies,

If i am not wrong, the Trial class for Mother & Child is $30.

I am looking for a buddy to go with. If anyone keen, drop me a message!

thanks for the information- i can't wait til i get to my twelfth week of pregnancy! so so keen! anyone who's gone for any? share your experiences please. thanks !

cherry: i started my yoga classes 7 weeks ago... it was fun n i feel refresh n recharge after every lesson...

Hi Rachana, i have a great prenatal yoga instructor to intro. Her name is Warwar and you can get her through 9336 2556. You can mention my name and tell her that I was the one who intro you to her. All the best dearie!~

Back