Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

mine just turn 1yrs old last mth.

where do u stay? maybe we can let the 2 gals play together.urs can walk already ?

Hi Mashmellow / Phyphy

Mine will be turning 1 next month!
happy.gif
Any mine can walk already.

Where do u stay?

Good morning Phyphy,

Are you a working or full-time mum? It's ok to start walking later, as the old wife's tale says that if you start walking later, you have a better life in future!
happy.gif

I realised that my son has a very very bad temper! Whenever he's not happy, he'll just lie down on the floor and cry and kick his legs! Sigh.. Ignoring him when he does that, hopefully he'll learn that he wont get anything by doing that...

Phyphy,

I'm working! Envy SAHM to be able to spend so much time with their babies, though being SAHM can be very very tiring too!!!

Does your gal eat well? I'm trying to look for easy receipes for dinner time cos by the time I get back home, it's hard to prepare porridge and by the time my baby eats his dinner, it's 8pm, and he's too tired to have a good meal!
sad.gif

Hi hi all,
I'm a "part-time" Tampines mummy,
cause my PIL stays at Tampines st21.
My hubby fetch them to Tampines daily.
happy.gif

KRC

my gal diet is quite plain,just fish porridge or noodle everyday.im try to cook the same food for us also but of coz hers will be without the seasoning.

ur son in infant care?

ya,porridge is too time consuming.my gal don really eat well.shes ok when shes having lunch but dinner she will stop eating after a few spoonful.have tried different timing but still the same.

Luvv
hihi,next time we can meet out for coffee.....so have u put ur gal at any sch already?
i was thinking of putting my gal to half day sch when shes 18mths but don know which is gd .

Hello Luvv, hello Leng Leng! Now, we have a few active mummies!
happy.gif

Leng Leng, you working?

Phyphy,

Yes, my son is in IFC. I've yet to try noodle! What is good to start with? I've tried pasta though (pasta stars from Bellamy), but my boy don't seems to like it. So these days, all I give during dinner is just tofu with fruits, or just sweet potato with fruits or sometimes, just milk! hahaha. :p

Phyphy, are you looking for schools around Tampines? If not, you can always try Patschoolhouse, GUG or JG? (haha.. all the famous ones... )

KRC

have he started with eggs? can steam eggs with veg also.gd that he is not pickly on food.me too when im out,i just give her milk or cereal...lazy mummy

can try Kwey Teow .i started her with Spaghetti(Fusilli type).funny thing is that when i cook Spaghetti(alphabet sharps type),she don like it.maybe i cook too long.

im going for JG trial lesson on this coming monday.if its gd may sign up for 1 term,but have to travel to forum....

phyphy,

I've given egg yolk, but not egg white yet. But I do give bread which consists of egg! hahaha..

Hmm.. seems like a lot of ppl are going JG for trial. Is the trial free? I'm interested to go too, but I think they dont have weekend classes, so I wonder how they really accomodate to working mothers.. hmmm...

Hi Hi Phyphy and all Tampines Mummies,

I am working mother, staying at st 22. My boi is currently 13mths.

Phyphy, are you still breastfeeding your gal? long time didnt catch up after the 1st met up
happy.gif

By the way, beside JG, have you try other enrichment classes for your baby? LNT has the branch at Tampines CPF finally. I am going to go there and take alook this Saturday. Most of the classes are held way so out for us (Tampines mummy)
sad.gif

hi vivian

yesyes,still BF my gal.

i have trial the LNT at parkway,quite gd. currently ,my gal is attending to right brilliance .

LNT they are able to start a class with 2 kids .

KRC
JG is charging at $39++ for the trial class.expensive ,right but the GUG is charging $50 don know include GST already or not.

egg yolk can slowly intro but must be well cooked.

Hi phyphy,
Not starting class for my girl yet, maybe will send her to cc when she's 2.5 yo, don't want her to start catching whatever virus out there now.

At 19 months, she's practically eating everything now, i just started giving her seafood and she loves them.

I started giving spagetti with cheese but she didn't like them, so i tried doing the "chinese" way by putting in mince pork and with hardboil egg at times, she likes them. Maybe you can try this also.

Hi Leng Leng, so have you decided which child care your child is going?

Phyphy, way to go (for breastfeeding)!! I'm also still on bfing!

All the enrichment classes are so ex! And all they do is sing / dance / read / art & craft, etc etc.. things that we can actually do on our own. Or if you want your babies to interact with other babies, you can actually form your own groups! hahaha.. :p

KRC, just want to know why you decide on Lutheran? Any particular reason? Or just for convenience cos it's near your PIL's place? Did you check out the place yet?

Phyphy, yes, agree, better to have like 3-5 babies I guess. What do babies typically do at LNT? Is it the same as GUG or JG?

Hi all,

I would like to join for discussion. My hse is @ tamp ave 4. my son is in K1. I am currently staying @ bedok with mum.

KRC
i have not went for GUG n JG trial.i onkly went for LNT and they do flash cards,singing,play games that train their motor skill.

i went to find out more on LNT TnC then realise that they dont do make up lesson n if child was sick,one of the parent must still attend the lesson and with prove of MC,they will reinbuse u 50% of the lesson fee next term provided u join them.if PH ,also no make up lesson .

i don like it so didnt sign up even though it offer 44% off.

lengleng
is Lutheran gd? i was thinking of a place where my gal can stay from 18mths to 6yrs.

phyphy,
"WAS" very good,
after the ex-principal left, I think the new one is still adjusting.
You can call them to enquire or for viewing; 67834598

Hi mummies,

My son is yr2004. looking for enrichment class.

any idea which enrichment class is gd?? is enopi class gd??

Any mummies put their kids into Carpe Diem at St 33? My friend highly reccommended but i'm still considering.

phyphy,
you view Lutheran already? enrolled your girl?

Taurus,
what kind of enrichment classes are you looking at? Piano / Dance / Speech and drama?

Luvv
havent view the play,next wed. but the playgroup classes are all full.

carpe diem
theres 2 center in tampines .u too looking for center to put ur kid?wan go together?

bpquek,
Yumin Pri Sch @ St 21?
We were thinking of enrolling our #1 too,
she'll be in Pri 1 in 2011.
Any advise? Thanks.
happy.gif

Luvv,

intially my son is in phonic class, there is slight improvment bt can see he not interested cos he tend to disturb the class so i W/D him out. currently lookin for sp & drama cos i find wen he speaking eng nt so gd.

i am looking for math class oso & i heard alot of gd feedbk fr Enopi. anyway still findin b4 i let my son go for enopi.

quek & leng leng,

i m tinkin to enrol my son to st.hilda bt the chances is abit slim although is 1km away. if can

leng leng,

ya loh... so this year child born in 03 need to ballot. so i presume i need to ballot next yr oso.

leng leng,

I call up the sch they say even stay near the sch if many childen enrol oso need to enrol wor..

Leng leng,

ya loh the piority is for pharse 1. worse come to worse if can't get in to st'hilda will opt for juan yuan pri sch

Hi Taurus,

Where u staying?? I'm staying just beside ST Hilas. They are literally just right beside me. My neighbour (same block, same floor) tried to get her daughter in St hilas, but didnt get in despite being so near....

Mummies, My GYM opening at Tampines! check it out!

krc, mine is infront of the old age hm. so in the end which sch ur neighbour enrol her daug in?? hw many child u hv??

Back