Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

Thanks Toby for the welcome! Good to know more mummies in my area. Looks like i'd missed the recent gathering.

Mommy Louis,
i'm very near you at st 33, let me know if you want to meet up. Your baby's looking at you now cos he's trying to recognise your face
happy.gif
There's a special bond between mummy and baby, so don't worry that he'll not be close to you. It's normal for you to feel that way cos i guess every mummy going to work will feel that way, that's why until now, i'm still not going to work full time..haha

Hi Luvv and Mommy louis,

We can always meet up again, after CNY. Mommy Louis, it's very normal for all the above u had mentioned. Call me up if u need a listener, esp. after 3 Feb.. Enjoy CNY in the meanwhile and take good care k..

Hey Vivian,

Saw u and your hubby just now at Tampines Mall!!! Danzel was in your carrier. I tried to call out to you but you were chatting with your hubby and didn't saw me. I was dining with my husband at hongkong cafe and saw 3 of u entered foodcourt..
happy.gif

morning mummies,

re:baby sleeping
the mummies here give good advices. it is hard to establish a sleeping pattern, let alone a regular day time routine for a newborn. i for one, had alot of problems, especially being a first time mom. i just took one day at a time. i got used to my baby's "schedule", not the other way around. hee! it is really tough at the beginning, but later on when he is able to response to your voice, you will feel like nothing is impossible.
happy.gif

re:toys for babies
Nate seemed to love playing with coasters for glasses, good for me coz i don't have to buy toys for now.
happy.gif

i am ok to meet up after CNY.
happy.gif
i think that it was good for Nate to interact with all babies. i feel tat the TV room was a good place for meet up.

Hi..hi... all the mommies. HAPPY NEW YEAR and GONG XI FA CHOI. how's ur CNY? i'm getting better with baby Louis. Tomorrow onward i will be alone with baby Louis after my parent-in-law back to Indo. a bit of nervious, but, hopefully thing will going smooth when i alone with Louis. anyone here is working mother? Previously i quite amaze ppl will give up the work and just taking care the baby. i don't think i can be a full time mom, maybe some part-time job is good.

hey! when is the good time to meet up? anyone interested to meet up? sometime i think i need to get in touch with some mommies, so i can learn more thing from u gals, and actually i seldom have friends in SG, due to i just move to SG 3 years ago and settled down here. most of my friends in SG is just purely colleagues.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Mommy louis,
i'll PM you my contact, i'm normally at home except on tuesdays which is my girl's swim day. Or if i'm out running errands for my hubby.

when are you returning to work?

tess mummy, where are you staying? come tampines mart to join us!!

Hi Monny Luvv, i have PM u my hp number, just SMS me ur convenient time.
happy.gif

i'm thinking to take 3 months maternity leave in mid of March, then the last month of my maternity leave i plan to take once in a week, so at least i have sometime spend with baby Louis. still not discuss with my boss yet, need to get her agreement first.

Found another of this tampines thread. So far seems like these are the 2 active Tampines threads. Woud like to join in.
happy.gif

Hi Meeyah,

Welcome to the Tampines Thread. This thread also being inactive for a while already, guess all mummies are busy with the little one... Hi all mummies, how are you gals? How's baby?

Hi mummy toby, Danzel is about to walk one two stepped without support already, I hope he can be like baby Nate, start walk by 10mths old....currently Danzel is 10mths 1 week already.

hi all

wow danzel able to walk already ,thats gd

tess still needs support to walk,still got a few days more before she hit 10mth,just c how she perform.

Thanks Vivian for the welcome.
Yar looking at the date of postings, the thread is slowing down abit. nvm..I shall take the time to read thru the arhive to get to know the active mummies in this thread. Hopefully this thread will be active again.
happy.gif

Hi tess_mummy & meeyah

Happy Belated Mother Day
happy.gif

Wow tess-mummy, tess also quite fast lei..at least she willing to walk when you all guide her, very good. Are u still breastfeeding? I brought Danzel to photoshoot which recommended by the mummy belle in this thread here, feel free to see his updated photos at http://danzelmyprince.multiply.com

hi meeyah,

ya hopefully the thread active again.. how old ur baby? where do you stay?

I stay at Tampines Central. My dd1 is 2 yrs and dd2 waiting to come out from my stomach this mth, hehehee..
happy.gif

How about you, vivian and the rest of the mummies here?

Hi MeeYah,

Congratz in advance for u newborn
happy.gif

My boi is currently 10 mths, staying at Tampines
Street 22, Tampines Central is so convenient, easily access to all shoppings and public transport.

hi mee yah
so ur edd is when? and was it a boy or gal?

vivian
the pic are nice. thinking of bring tess also when she hit 1yrs old.

<font color="blue">hi all,
think i am new to this thread..i'm more active in the june2008 thread..hehe..

hey vivian,
u r staying in st 22 as well? me too..hehe..n my boy is 10mths too..he will be 11mths in 2days time..
happy.gif

can i ask r any of u looking at putting ur child in any childcare centre??? i am thinking of putting mine there..still sourcing..will be visiting the PCF Sparkletots n YMCA..do u all hv any feedbacks on them?? </font>

Thanks Vivian!

Now I have Vivian and bizznow who stay at tempines central. That's good to know!

Tess_mummy, my edd date is mid may so due anytime now.. I experience some contraction already! In fact last fri I thought I am gg to deliver, hahahaa..

Hi bizznow,

oh great!!! We are so near, perhaps we even meet each other before somewhere, maybe coffeeshop or Fairprice.hahah.....My boi is 10mths 1 week now, currently attending Infant Care at Just Kids, opposite Blk 201.PCF Sparkletots just opposite my block, last time I even tok to the teachers when they brought all the children to the nearby playground.heehee...Guess we shall have the meet-up session soon since all of us are neighbour.hahah..

Meeyah, congratz to your newborn in advance if bb not out yet....hope can meet u up too once u have finish ur confinement.

hi mummies

I am new to this thread..i just moved to tampines st 81 few mths back, am new at this estate..any mummies staying around this area?

I hv a 22 mths gal and one more on the way due in oct 09.

<font color="blue">hey vivian,
haha..PCF juz opp ur blk?? u staying in 275 ah?? i'm in 277 leh.. i was considering sending my son to infant care initially but decided not too cos like too young..currently my MIL is taking care of my boy..how's Just Kids?? will u continue wif them for Child Care? </font>

hi sunbeary

yes,me staying around st 71 which is one road away from you .

bizznow
me too looking for childcare to put bb in when shes 18mths but don know how to go abt doing it.

Hi tess_mummy

thanks for the response, are you going back to work since you are looking for a childcare center? I am looking for good toddlers school (2-3 yrs old) anyone any idea?

<font color="blue">hey tess_mummy,
i on leave tdy so went to visit YMCA..the whole place look ok..but the toilet a bit dirty lor..n hor..but i find not a lot of kids there leh..there's only like 2 kids in the playgroup lor.. they combine the nursery 1 n 2 together with the playgroup cos too little ppl.. the admin person brought me around but i think she noe nuts lah..all the qn i asked her she either say dunno or give a very uncertain answer..think i will visit the centre again when the principal is around.. i also drop by the PCF Sparkletots at the next blk..but they are too bz to entertain me..principal not around also..in comparison i think the no of kids in PCF are much much more..</font>

Hi bizznow,

I am at Blk 274. Ya PCF quite lot of kidz. Last time when I approached the teachers, I dont find they are friendly, I was asking them questions and got cold-treated
sad.gif
I think usually we need to approach their principal directly de. Just kids is good, place clean and neat. Teachers are engaging with the babies very well until now my boi likes them so much and dun wan me liow
sad.gif
even he was breastfed baby but too me I am totally fine with it, at least he likes the teachers and school. The teachers are creative, they engaged the babies to do the paper flowers to us during mother day (even for babies below 18mths) can you imagine. Now they are having family trip to the zoo on 6 June 09 for all infant &amp; childcare babies so I guess is a very good interaction session for parents, teachers, and all the children as well.Then the teachers told me the babies are having so much fun, singing, dancing all that until my boi wan the teachers and dont want to go back liow because go home sleep only..hahah but normally i play alot with him on sat and sun only , weekdays I dun play so much because is towards zzz time so everynight i will just read him a bed-time stories, i guess i will continue with the childcare there too but for only the most 1 year as I am moving to the new flat soon at punggol
sad.gif
I like my current house location because we are near to Chong Zheng Primary School and Gong Shang Primary School, it is one of the academic achivers primary school lor... of course hopefully 7 yrs later it is still one of the good primary schools
proud.gif

<font color="blue">hey vivian,
sounds like u r really happy wif just kids..i shld be visiting them soon since it's near my MIL's place..i can get her to go fetch my son fr there if i'm gonna put him there..
happy.gif
thks for ur input..so u selling ur tampines house ah?? y move to punggol?? tampines is gd u noe..hehe..
happy.gif
</font>

hi vivian

where is Justkid located.
i did visit one of those near my house but the teacher are like wat u say,so cold towards ur question.

Hi bizznow,

Ya so far, i quite satisfy with them. Maybe also I didnt try other infant care before
happy.gif
You may contact their principal, Ms. Alice at 67843833 or visit their website as well at www.justkidz.com.sg then she will bring you around to look at the childcare setting and toward the end at the right hand side is the infant care corner and among all of them, one is my boi.haha.... Oh current house is under my hubby n his sister house so we are buying new flat under our own name so will move there lor, ya i now abit regret to move away from Tampines liow
sad.gif

Hi phyphy,

Justkids is at Blk 305 Tampines st 32 #01-80, is the other end of tampines from ur hse.There is total of 4 childcare center around your area too according to my Tampines Town Map.Heehee...By the way, re u going to put ur baby gal at childcare center already? are u currently working mom or SAHM?

hi vivian

im thinking of putting her in cc when shes 18mths which is next yr jan.currently still SAHM.

the location of justkid is a bit far.maybe i will call up before going down to the cc .

Hi bizznow,

Is the admin staff named Jackie who showed you around? She is new therefore wun know abt the centre. Did you saw my nottie boy there? Haha, my boy is in the playgroup at YMCA. Half day program. 22 months old. Been there since 19 months. The principal, Mrs Antony is very nice. U can talk to her.
happy.gif

<font color="blue">hey july_baby,
yah..the admin staff is jackie..so she's new ah..no wonder wat i ask she also dunno lah..hehe..nottie boy ah??i dun even noe who is in the playgroup lor cos they are hving assembly together wif the N1 &amp; N2 kids..i will call YMCA to look for the principal again..thks for the info..
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Bizznow,

The previous ex admin staff worked for many years with YMCA before she left. She was very nice and knew everything about the centre. She showed me around the last time i was keen in YMCA. So sad she left soon after my boy started in it. Hahaha, my boy is the smallest and youngest there. When u happen to see the smallest size one and the most active one, it's my boy liao. :D

Hello mummies, is this thread still active? I stay at St 82. Baby is also in infant care. Any babies at Agape (new center at St 81)?

Hi, I am interested to know whether there is any good cc near the Tampines public swimming pool located beside the mosque...Can any mummies comment?

Hi ladies, hope this thread is still active. I'm also staying in Tampines. I'm interested in Agape Little Uni @ Tampines? I'm thinking of sending my boy there. Would like to know more as their fees is quite steep.

meeyah, I think there is a YMCA cc and Cherie Hearts cc near to the swimming pool. But whether they are good or not, I'm not too sure though.

Hi KRC, my boy is 21 months old. I haven't check out the school yet so would like to know more also.

How old is your baby?

Arisz, since your boy is already 21 months, I think there are a lot of other cc that you can send to, whereas IFC is restricted to the few numbers in every estate.

Have u heard about MindChamps?

KRC, I went to Agape already. The child care is very new. I saw only two infants that day and 2 teachers attending to them. Good attention! Hehe.

I would most likely send my boy to Agape. MindChamps is very new in terms of child care so probably I'm not really interested and I read in forum that the reviews is not that good.

Hi mummies,
I'm new to this thread too. It's difficult to find an active thread for Tampines Mummies.
I need some advice. Hope someone here can help me.
happy.gif

My boy is now 2yr. So thinking to send him for some nursery / child care classes. For 3 hrs only.
Mummies in Tampines - which would you recommend?

Hi mummies,

Is this thread still active? My gal just turned one. And I am hoping to find an active thread for Tampines mummies!

Back