any mummies sign up slimming ctr***

Hi any mummies here went for beyond beauty slimming treatments before?? Is there any effects? Any mummies here use jamura wrap for slimming?? I give birth on dec'07 till nw weights never goes down. Need help to lose weights. As I am a very lazy person & dun like to exercise.

Hi baobeixuan,

You don't accept any PM.

Please eMail me at [email protected]

Thank you
happy.gif

Hi Trist,
Thank you, email received but there are some questions to you that i sent to u via email..

Hi eniale,
I do sign up for London Wtg management thinking that they can slim me down within the shortest time but NOPE ! Each time i went back, the consultant will keep asking me to sign up another few grand package whereby i hvent seen any results on my current one!! **Annoying**
Haiz, lost heart to go back there, how to get rid of that package that i brought foolishly ?

Hi Happie & Queensway,

I already emailed you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Let me know if you need anything

Cheers

Dear Mums who have PM me,

I already replied to most of you but some of you have not reply back to me yet.

Kindly reply to me so I may help you on your way to successful weight management.

Cheers !!

hi all,
i hv try marie france and slim down fr size L to size S. which i was. but i quite interested in acupuncture can pls share with me. thks

Hi cymk23,

I replied to most of the mums here about my successful weight loss story.
If you like can email me I will let you in on my secret.

Basically its pain free and hassle free and cost efficient.

Thanks

Hi Trist, can you share the secret with me too. PM me. I have enrolled in this tummy massage sessions that promises to make me trim back. It is with a vey reputable spa, but i went only for 4 sessions so far as i have been busy with work and my son. And besides i did not think it is effective at all.

dear all
i been to slimming ctr,took meal replacement and a frend wen for liposuction on her legs but after awhile the fats bounced back and the worst things its cos a few ks ,so costly.

few months back i tried a product, a healthy nutrition not only helps for slimming but helps to burn excessive fats too.

i'm born to have big thighs,big butts and fleshy arms and aft taking dis product it helps to sharp up my body especially the thighs area

and its not costly at all is only s$189 per month- not only for slimming can beautify yr skin as well.

trust me it really works and it dun cost a bomb to us.

and u only need once a day,not troublesome at all.
me after gave birth and shed 10-15kgs in 3mths time
1854563.jpg

hi all u can go to the singaporebrides.com under 10.5 kg los in 3 mths - read on the feedbacks on those u taken the product,trust me it really works and it works wonderful and in a healthy way.
- not only for slimming but a health product
- only once daily
- one hundred plus for one month
- no exercise
- no bounced back unless u eat like nobody biz
- no meal supplement
- no food restriction
- shape up your body even yr thighs,legs,arms
- all natural ingredients
- won asia pacific awards

u can go to dis link to read the feedback from those u consume it.
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/1151/433278.html?1226311482

all the best - never tried such a wonderful products ever

Hi All...

I believe there are many people out there who wants to lose weight, tried many methods and spent alot of money just trying.
Some did showed results but most of them did not and in the end we throw in more money trying and hoping it will work.

Slimming centres do work, but because of advertising, equipments and technology the cost is way up high and not many people can afford the time and money for appointments.
Products off the shelves might work, if you trust the models and actors and actresses who were sponsored to endorse their products, but without the support of another will you be able to hold on ? Also, does the counter sales really know their products ?

Recently there are many people asking me about my success weight loss story and I told them about the product my whole family and I had been taking.

Hi trist

My weight have been increasing since after my 2nd child, been very vex about how to slim down, im keen in the product you use, can you pm me?? Thanks

I guess the link been removed...

How is everybody slimming method working ?
Is it burning your pocket or not effective ?
Let me know so I know how I can help you acheive your weight loss goal faster at the comfort of your own home and at your own time.

Back