any mummies sign up slimming ctr***

hi any mummies sign up slimming ctr after delivery, can u see the result and how soon proven result ? how much u spend for how many session ?

i'm keen of signing MARIE FRANCE slimming but not sure if it works for me ? i gave birth on end feb'08 . i am still 'working' very hard to lose my 10kg
sad.gif
(it seems never go down)

also, i am lazy person and do not like to exercise.

anyone can advise ?

it's jus barely 2 months.. dont think of slimming down so fast la. u got up to 1 yr to slim down..
u nature birth? if yes then it is advisable to go slimming on the 3rd month. if not then got to till 4-5mth cos scare the wounds not yet recover.

MF is a bit ex, some more u jus give birth, they will sure ask u to sign up alot, 3-4k

i gave birth last yr and tried de-beaute, cos me like 3k to sign up the RF session, then later ask me to sign up other thing, cost me another 1k plus. the RF really lessen my scatch marks and also soften my tummy, but only RF itself wont be effective. U got to throw it some more $ to do other treatment like slimming massage, toning etc...

My friend says marie chia not very effective lor..

as for MF, i been there before married, i can say, if u can tahan the cold wrap then is rather effective cos i c results even on my arms...

Good luck in slimming...

I m still trying to loss more weight...

hi shirlin

many thks for yr advise

asking u hor how many session of cold wrap then u see result ? how abt the tummy side ? does yr weight went down ?

but some of friend got back their pre prehancy weight after delivered in 3 mths time ...so envy

Hi,
My EDD is late july. I've been to MF b4 i was married. ITs effective if you follow the diet plans as u go for treatments... However, for a very comprehensive and effective result you have to go for many many types of treatment... and will cost u ALOT of $$... MF is exp! Initial sign up will usually cost u abt 3K plus already... subsequent add-ons for better results etc etc... in total could cost like anythin frm 5K-10K...

belle_mommy
are you BFing your bb? if yes, your weight will go down further. tahan for a few more months and those fats will more or less be remove. btw, it is well known that slimming centres will want you to throw in at least 3-4k for a simple package, like what other mummies mentioned here. one fren actually thrown in at least 10k for her slimming package yet i dont see much improvement in her. so it is really up to you. give yourself more time, as long as your diet is well balance. =)

for my case, my tummy was the stubborn one. but i finally got it flat with a galvanic spa device heehee total cost me less than $500 and i see result within a month. i use it to firm up my thighs too.

hi, belle_mummy!

I delivered in end 2006 and put on 30kg for the pregnancy. After confinement had 17kg more to lose. Went to Mary Chia and spent almost 3K (later on got persuaded to pump a further 2K and then another 2K) there, now still going. With Mary Chia, lost 5kg only. Very hard if you cannot control your diet! Then went to the doctor's n got a diet pill prescription, lost 6kg within 2 mths. But not good for health lah...

hi,all
i've just gave birth to my 2nd child,and my weight reduced from 57kg to 48kgs now.

been to maria france and paid full $4000 but no effect leh...try herbalife also but troublesome cos need to replace meal .drink till i wanna vomit.

tried a healthy japanese technology product,i slim down 5kgs in a month.start wearing short pants now..hehe...

i just need to have it once a day,no diarrhea,no health risk.

anyone interested can email me at [email protected]
can show u my photos from 57kg to 48kg too...hehe..
need any advice on children's education,beauty can also email ne,dun mind to share as a mummy.

Hi Rachel,
Can you pm me abt your galvanic spa device as well? I've delivered 4 months ago but my tummy & thighs are still way far from re-pregnancy shape
sad.gif

hi mummy,
i'm a mummy for 2 children too,i gave birth to my 2nd child 10 mths ago,i did sign up for the maria france package at almost $4k.but i find it suffering as they wrap
me with their cold wrap,and i'm shivering there,u may req for a hot bottle to hold but i stop gog after 5 sessions.u knw y?
irritating the nutritionist kept asking u to indicate each meal u've taken and they will ask u purely to eat certain non-oily food,i find it no point.
not only that after several session they will come to u and say there's another promo,ask u to top up dis and that...so its a never ending top up...like me know...left quite alot leh but dare not go afraid they ask me to top up again.

i think u hardly slim down due to the reason of water retention(dis is very common among woman after birth).use yr finger to pressure on the 2 flash below your waist(back),if u find it painful means u are water retention.

there's dis product i'm present consuming,it really works,u can also consume it while u are breast feeding,its a health supplement,no drugs,its all natural ingredients

my friend who gave birth on april 08,she loses 1.5 kgs in 5 days (water retention the effect is even faster) after consuming the product...

interested u may email me at [email protected]
dun worry no hard selling...just sharing as a mummy..

anyone went to the jean yip slimming promo 18 sessions for $288? wonder issit effective or just gimmicks for u to sign up more...

cristy.. I had email u.. pls advise keke..

I went to London Wtg management to try on their Free trial promotion last few wks ago.. the whole session about 2 to 3 hrs, done the steam suana, hot blanket, firming ampoles with help of firmin electrical system..(not too sure whts the machine called as).. in total after the session i lost 7cm OVERALL.. 500gm oni!!... thru out the full course.. very tiring.. pkg starts frm 2999 to 16990 if i din rem wrgly... there is cheaper pkg , like few hundred bucks i tink.. can ask from the consultants...

Hi,

I think we shld go for natural slimming method rather than taking pill or any kind of supplement. Massage is just help to tone up ur muscle. Spa and wrapping just help to get rid of water retention. Proper diet, exercise regularly and BF are the best way to get rid of extra pounds.

Hi Eniale,

Pls dun be offended if I were to say this hor. I used to be in the beauty line and knows how it works when they tell you results on your 1st session and then nothing much after you sign up. They make you go for steam bath or suana or hot blanket, all these makes you loss a bit of weight cos most of us have water retention and those treatments releases some thus weight loss. Inch loss is a trick, trust me, it's gotta do w/ their measurements, there's nothing called instant inch loss for I've seen what my ex-colleague did (I do facial so I've nothing to do w/ cheating huh). Wrapings really do you good but you dun have to do it in a slimming centre, try doing it at home by using cellophane wraps (buy those 1 for $1 at Sheng Siong), you can op for either cold or hot cream depending on your needs whether it's for cellulite or firming (learnt a bit here and there about slimming from previous work & beauty sch), invest in a good slimming belt (OSIM is good)

1st, you apply the cream after shower, then you wrap the area w/ the wraps. The purpose of the wrap is to help your skin to absorb the slimming products better. Lastly, wrap yourself with the slimming belt. For 1st timer, pls release the belt and tear off the wrap in 20 to 30 mins time. You might feel itchness but it's normal due to vessel dilation hence causes blood circulation.
Pls take note that results vary for individual (sounds beri commercial hor) the method above does not really help for those w/ very bad cellulite problem cos too much toxic and fats liao, must use another way to slim down. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
your_image.gif

Hi Eniale,

Pls dun be offended if I were to say this hor. I used to be in the beauty line and knows how it works when they tell you results on your 1st session and then nothing much after you sign up. They make you go for steam bath or suana or hot blanket, all these makes you loss a bit of weight cos most of us have water retention and those treatments releases some thus weight loss. Inch loss is a trick, trust me, it's gotta do w/ their measurements, there's nothing called instant inch loss for I've seen what my ex-colleague did (I do facial so I've nothing to do w/ cheating huh). Wrapings really do you good but you dun have to do it in a slimming centre, try doing it at home by using cellophane wraps (buy those 1 for $1 at Sheng Siong), you can op for either cold or hot cream depending on your needs whether it's for cellulite or firming (learnt a bit here and there about slimming from previous work & beauty sch), invest in a good slimming belt (OSIM is good)

1st, you apply the cream after shower, then you wrap the area w/ the wraps. The purpose of the wrap is to help your skin to absorb the slimming products better. Lastly, wrap yourself with the slimming belt. For 1st timer, pls release the belt and tear off the wrap in 20 to 30 mins time. You might feel itchness but it's normal due to vessel dilation hence causes blood circulation.

Pls take note that results vary for individual (sounds beri commercial hor) the method above does not really help for those w/ very bad cellulite problem cos too much toxic and fats liao, must use another way to slim down. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

Stephanie,
dun worry.. actually I dun believe as well.. cos u know jus after the 2 to 3 hrs session.. i oni lose 500GM...(mayb loose 1 or 2 kg i be WOW WOW n eagar wan to sign wahaha :p) and i tink not very fantastic.... thus didnt even wan to sign up the cheapest pkg of less than 300 bucks (5 session).... U mentioned the OSIM slimming belt is it the UZAP?... ekke... Now I only apply the ZA firmin cream n tighten my tummy wif giddle/tummy binder... it wrks well abit as my tummy went flat for a few days, but after I stop wearing the giddle & tummy binder, few days later my tummy bloated n becm flabby again.. its like a rotatin routine..
sad.gif

Thanks alot for sharin dear!! cheers!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Eniale,

The OSIM belt that I was refering to is something like a tummy binder like you mentioned, not the Uzap, you can find them at Guardian Pharmacy, cost around $70 to $90 but u dun need it if u hv 1 already. Persitant is the word, it's not normal slimming, it's 'post natal slimming' woh, you'l hv to bind your tummy for at least 1 mth consecutively to prolong the result as we tends to sit immediately after food which is a no no lor. The ZA firming cream should help you since you've seen some results already, try harder ok? 加油!! You can make it!!

Stephanie,
Thanks babe... hope i can lose wtg soon keke.. yday finally can fit my jeans but tight still
sad.gif

Ya mayb I shld jus carry on doing it, bind my tummy for a month n see the results... yes persistent!!!!... kekekekek
happy.gif
happy.gif

For myself am not putting weight but i do hv tummy after giving birth and hv stretch marks too...Is there anyway to flatten my tummy and get rid of this strecth marks.........

Eniale - Persist hor!! Let me noe once you've slimmed down. Btw, how old's your bb now? Need to noe as there'll be a so call 'screening' period during your weight loss session and there won't be or will only have slight weight loss during this time.

Fiza - you can try what Eniale's doing for tummy problem. As for stretch marks, sorry to say this and pls dun b offended cos u shld use an anti-stetch mark cream during pregnancy to prevent them, it's pretty difficult to get rid of them now but I've came across 1 brand that sells this cream for existing stretch marks, very expensive thou, around $100+ for a bottle if I dun rmber wrongly. You can find it at certain Guardian Pharmacy and the only 1 I've impression of is the 1 at Ngee Ann City. Can PM me if u wan 2 noe further details. Cheers!!

Hi stephanie, yalor.. ned to be persistent also in puttin the binder 24hrs for a month..
sad.gif
My bb is 5 mths now.. I have 2 kids, eldest at 3yr old. whats is this screenin period abt har.. kekeke.... pls advise thanks... For now I can fit in my jeans but tight and my short pants can be fit in also aldy. I just tried it last few days keke.. =P

Hi,
We are doing a survey on Pre- & Post-pregnancy and would like your kind help to complete it. It is a quick and short survey.
Click Here to take survey

THANK YOU! We hope to help provide better services in the future and enhance your experience in post-natal weight loss.

hi mummies..
i had 3 kids. 4 yrs, 1 1/2 yrs & 3mths respectively. for my last 2 pregnancies, i gain 25kgs... (eat too much lol)
Now i still ve 5kg to lose. Now m 55kg. so still on schedule. i would like share wif u guys a few tips hope it works for u.

1) wear girdle n corset for 3 mths preferbably as long as 8 hrs a day. Only good for the 1st 3 mths dears
2)ask ur massage lady to rub in firming crm on ur stubborn areas.
3) use osim, oto watever u like to "shake" those lose bits. then apply crm agn.
4) control diet. lots of veg n little oil n salt n NO sugar.
5)take bb out for walks! sweat a bit to get rid of water retention
6)tell urself u can do it... everyday!!!! motivation. I lugged on my skinniest pair of jeans every other day juz to motivate myself to work hard! hahhahaaa

If all else fails then last resort, try acuputure, heard tat it works for some pp, taiwanese actress vivian hsu swears by it....
i will do tat if i really cant shake off my last 5kg. Anyways, i still ve 2 mths to go. wish me luck!

erm...
actually there is another solution to SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS !!

I lost 5kg in 1 mth WITHOUT EXCERCISE, still eat my fav foods, no machines no acupuncture...
and definately no marie chia...
NOTHING !!

will love to share with you all...

Hi trist,

Can you let me know what is your SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS? Find myself putting lots of weight especially the tummy because all day sitting infront of the computer working. Even my boy will ask me why my tummy so big. Sigh.... must really slim down. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Jessie,

haha.. after my birth of my 2nd child, my girl also keep asking me, "mummy, your tummy got one more meimei for me?" I felt so "malu" esp she asked me in front of my relatives. So I decided to lose weight.

With the kids around on the weekends, I have got no time to go Gym, not to mention stepping out of the house for market, unless I go work during the daytime 8am-7pm. After work, got to rush back to pick up kids.

But I started on some thing, which I successfully lost that horrible 5kg within one month. I felt so relieve, as I dun need to have that kind of "spare tyre" feeling whenever I sit down in the office, staring at the PC. Well, you know, that kind of "spare tyre" feeling was very very horrible.

Now, my colleagues even compliment on me, saying that I dont look so 'huge' now, and my waist look slimmer now, my buttocks are smaller. but of coz! there is more to go la! haha.. my target? another 10kg! haha.. I don't want my colleagues to joke with me, saying that, "office pantry area is too small to fill up other people" whenever I'm inside the pantry. Well, actually I know, they are just joking, a harmless joke, but I still feel hurt..

SO I tell myself, I MUST LOSE WEIGHT! ANOTHER 10kg MORE TO GO!
happy.gif

Hi Trist,

In that case you must share with me how you lost that horrible 5kg within one month. At least my husband can shut his mouth up and stop calling me "肥猪“! Although he has no intention to call me that but some how or rather will feel hurt lor

Jessie,

Huh? ur hubby call u "肥猪"? wah.. I will feel hurt also. Coz my male colleagues all joke tat im fat n huge
sad.gif
at least now i shed off few kilos n inches. no longer so huge now. haha..

Ya. I will email u how I lose the weight n inches. coz i hav to go find the contact number so i can email to u. haha.. at least this method that I'm using, can shed off the excess fats n kilos, but the chest wont be affected. haha..

Trist,

Because he has lost weight and he thinks I have more "fat" than him that's why he call me that lor.

Ok, I will wait for your email. Hope I can lost some weight by using the same method as yours. Then I can tell him loudly that I am not that "pig" any more and stop calling me that.

I have tried acupuncture last year and lost quite abit on tummy and thigh area which was always my problem and continue to be so after birth of 3rd daughter. Since that was last child, thought i will try to slim down. For my second child, I took a year or more on my own but with the acupuncture, i was quite surprised that by about 10 sessions, quite slimmed down, so i stopped.

Back