Any mummies, can share how you all celebrate your kids 1st yr birthday?***

sn81

Hi Mummies,

Pls share with me how you all celebrate for your child 1st yr birthday?

I was thinking of chalet or so... but afraid i might not the time for preparing.

Pls share with me your idea. Thanks
happy.gif

hi,
held my boy's party at a clubhse...bought balloons, scene setter to deco up the place....veri cheery envt...= ))

anyway, got a brand new scene setter to let go, if u interested, can PM or email me at [email protected]

pic below for viewing...=)
1302655.jpg

Hi July_baby,

I have PM'ed you. you can pm for your email add so i can send you sample backdrops. cheers

Hi Jessel, can you email me as well or PM. My gal's 1st birthday in july too.. Dunno how to celebrate, wiz not much kids... Sigh.. More like an adult party like dat.. ;-(

Hi CharmMama,

My situation is quite the same as yours thou some frens will bring along their babies (not realli kids).. so its more like a grownups party..
So decided to keep it simple at home. But i still will decorate the place so as to capture nice pictures!

Some websites for your reference:

http://aimummy.blogspot.com/search/label/Cakes
http://gladcake.blogspot.com/
http://www.caleydaniel.com/
http://www.grefio.com.sg/
http://www.purplesage.com.sg/index1.php?sz=2
http://www.fourseasons.com.sg/m_hightea.htm

Hi, any mummies here know wher I can get a strawberry shortcake design cake for my gal's birthday on this friday??? Pls help!!

Thanks Glee, for all the info'. Now rushing like mad to organise my gal's party! Crazy mummy!

Thanks Jessel, was deciding for so long, dilly dally.. Now I think I want liao but too late!

I'm so angry with myself!! Ah!!

anyone has ever ordered cakes from aimummy? can share your experience? how's the taste? are her charges expensive? looking at her blog, how much is the 2-tier cake and is there a limit in the no. of figurines she put in a cake? hope to hear some views real soon. appreciated as i'm looking around for my boy's bday cake. thanks!

i have ordered from her just tis month. Cake is nice and taste nice too. i chose chocolate favour. As for charges, you may want to ask for her quote. She is a very nice lady..

Hope it helps.

My ds 1st birthday cake was ordered from aimummy. My cake taste a bit sweet if you do not have sweet tooth.
happy.gif
My cake is 8" one tier cake and charges are reasonable. You can tell her what is your theme or what you like your cake to be like, she will customized accordingly and charge you.

hihi julybaby & littleoink
any pics?
I saw the v nice strawberry shortcake on her blog!
Btw i'm ordering from aimummy too
cheers

Hi mummies
happy.gif
i've ordered a 2-tier cake from aimummy and set a challenge for her as i asked her to do a "the wheels on the bus (beep the bus)" theme for my baby... something which she has not done b4. hee... anxious to see how the cake will turn out.

Hello Crystalz,

I would suggest that you email aimummy and check with her. This is because she charge based on your design and how big is your cake. Delivery is included in the cost. However, my hubby went to collect the cake personally because just happened that Kellie's hubby is out of town and no one can drive to deliver the cake.

Hi,

Just sharing my ideas of celebrating my DS 1st birthday !

Celebrating my DS 1st birthday this weekends at Costa Sands Pasir Ris chalet.

Indeed very tiring ... cos a lot of things to be done.. Luckily, I have requested for help from family members.. My job will be just decorating the chalets and cut cake area. I read some of the threads here and get ideas from all these threads... I even get their ideas and decided to do a poster of my DS from 1mth to 1 year old...

Hubby will be in charge of photo-taking and delivering all items to chalet. Sisters, bro-in-law, mum will be helping to prepare all foods. No catering, all cooked by them. BBQ foods items will be prepared by my bro-in-law too...

Cake ordered from my neighbourhood cake shop. (Heard tat they were awarded for cake making)Giving them a challenge to make a 2 tier castle cake for me. Hope it will turn out nice !

Preparing goodies bags for the children. As I have many kids to attend... but no games for them.. anyone got any ideas ? As I've no one to organise for me...

Melissa,

Great that it helps.
I also have kids at my ds birthday party last month at home but I did not arrange any games for them. They played at my ds's playroom. There is only one activity that I planned for them. I gave them a blank birthday card, some colorful pens and stickers, ask them to write their birthday wishes for my ds. Turned out the card was lovely.

My ds birthday just over. We have a great time !
Juz to share, this is the cake I ordered but a bit out of expectation cos the castle not very stable.
1647456.jpg

Hello Melissa,

Happy belated birthday to your ds.

The cake looks ok to me. Is it that the top layer of cake too heavy causing the unstable at bottom? Wat is your cake flavour? Butter cake?

Hi littleoink,

Thks... I seldom check this thread. Sorry for the late reply. It's black forest flavor-fresh cream. Luckily, most of my friends said it's taste good.

Hi Crystal535,

I bought from Popular bookshop a piece of sytrofoam in rectangle shape as the board, 2 pcs wrapping papers of my preference to paste on the board as background and some stickers for decoration so that the background will not be that plain.

I printed out his name and some wordings from printer and cut out. From first mth to eleventh mth in 4R size and 12th mth photo in 8R size. Arrange the photos according to your preference. Easy and Simple. Do not need much drawings and artwork as I'm not very good at it....Heee...

Hi crystal535,

By all means ! Hope you could create a nice poster for your child. Show me the poster if you could. Cheers !

Actually I want to show you the poster I've created but I have accidently deleted the pic away from my phone. Maybe show you next time.

Hi Melissa Lee.

Ok.. Sure.. i've bought e wrapping paper but haven buy styrofoam. Wondering u put e poster leaning on smt or paste on wall? If it's on e wall, hw u paste it? I mean wif wat.?

Back