Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

Hi Joy, my kiddos are doing their K1 and PreN classes (4 hrs) at Kinderland PreSchool @ WL Civic Centre. Both the Preschool and the Childcare next door also accept giro payment via CDA.

Sorry should be 3 hrs... (haha I still haven't wake up!!!
kao_sleep.gif
)

Hi Artitute
Tks for the info
Than how's their circulum there good?
Their teacher keep changing and the fee keep increasing right?

hi, any parents have any recommmendation on a good cc around woodlands that open beyond 7pm? Hb used to do the fetching but he might need to work regular hours soon so I might need to do the fetching and I cannot reach woodlands/admiralty area before 7pm.

thanks!

Bloom,

Thinkerstar at blk 701 closes at 7.30pm

I think cherie heart at blk 800 plus also close later than 7pm.

stella, thanks for the reply.

Any comments on Thinkerstar? I have looked a cherie hearts a few years ago (when I first started) but does not have a good impression of it.

dear bloom,

I cant comment as i did not enrol my gal there. (ie no first hand experience) but i know that the sch enrollment is very high..when i walk past, i take a glimpse at the sign in/sign out listing and its like lots of students there

perhaps you can take a peep there cos its pretty open from outside

lil prince's mommy, which cc is ur gal in?

her current cc's school bus left school around 6pm though it closes at 7pm so i cannot make it
sad.gif

Mine is mymca..my sch bus left at 5.45,they will send all other child first..my son was e last one..sometime I reach Wland mrt 7.10pm but sch bus still wait for me..

pearl, i didn't realise that champkids open until 7.30pm.. anyway, seems that shelf in plans and hubby is not working fixed hours (at least for the time being) so dont have to crack the brain...

how is ur kid doing at pri school? i will be starting PV in nov....

My son doing okie at Admiralty Primary School...
He will be having his hostlic assesement in the coming end of Oct...

Have to coach him.. His english was bad when the school started,,, only get near to passing marks.. for most of time. """ Headache""

Now I put him in Kumon hopping to build the basic//

Hi mummies

I am looking for a unit in Blk 717 to 720 for my mum in law. She wants to buy near to her sons...

4 Rmm or 5 Rmm is fine. Prefer level 5 amd above

If you hear anyone wants to sell... please email me at [email protected].

No agent pls...

Below is a blog shared by a mummy - "Learn The Fun Way" for you to know more about the "Phonics Training course for Mummies". Scroll all the way down and view the 'Fun Class Letter' session or click under 'My Fun Class' and you will have an idea on how the lesson will be taught. (Pls note that All craft materials are fully prepared and provided).
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Learn-The-Fun-Way/138109496285484

If you are interested, look under Bulk Purchase section - "Phonics Training Course for Mummies" for course details and 2012 training schedule.

not really no good..

My son only w them when he is K1.. the base already no good...

With them, he is at the average stage,

Bloom, which pri sch r u PV for? Also ur kid enter pri one in which yr?

I apply PV for my girl but no reply from the sch yet.

Pearl, ahaha.. sorry what I mean is that the english teacher at ADPS not good? Me dunwana send my gal to kumon cos I heard that need alot of parents commitment (me lazy lah).

kate, where did u apply for PV and which year is ur gal born in?

hi mummmies,

Any good childcare around woodland area? will be move to woodlands soon. hope to get advice from mummies. is PCF good? pls advice.

bloom, my girl born in yr 2007... i apply PV at admiralty pri cozs im staying less than 1km. but they havent call me leh...
sad.gif

Hi mummies !
I'm looking ard for childcare until so tired ... I seriously think the childcare ard woodlands are insufficient ! Be it high end middle rangevor low end cc all full ...
I'm staying at drive 44 ard ave 4 blk 55x
Anyone cn advise mi any cc u hv sent ur child in n is nearby my area?
kinder land civic is full sparkle tots vista park there is full learning vision at vista point is full
I'm Gg to view 551 tt cc n see if gt space or nt ...
Any cc to recommend ? Prefer to take bus 900/962/901

Thanks a million !!!

kate..parents of 2006 kids will do PV until mid next yr.. so after that it will be ur turn
happy.gif
so no worries

They might call you up earlier (before mid June) though.

winnie, aFann, agreed that many ccs are full. Sorry cannot advise you cos I end up putting my gal in sembawang (now i heard sbw ccs are all full too!)

Anyone interested in lookig for home based student care for your primary 1 or 2 child who will be in the afternoon session and staying in woodlands? Meals, homework supervision, tuition, and transport to school provided. PM for more details.

bloom... thks for the info. cozs i kiasu.. register for PV early tis yr... so thought they will call me tis yr... abit worry.

Hi

Anyone know if there will be Halloween party at Woodgrove this year? If yes, when is the date ? TIA :)

I stayed in the east but heard from frens who've been to the party told me that it's fun.

hi hi i am thinking of finding the same thing (halloween at woodgrove) too! anyone manage to know the official/exact date (sunday or monday) ?

Dear Lele and bloom

from my gal's cc circular, it states that there is a night event on 31st and it involves the whole woodgrove community.. so i think the event is held on 31st?

i walked past the streets today..most of the houses are decorated with halloween items..fun!

stella, thanks!

Sighh.. think might give it a miss then.. very rush to rush from work then cannot stay late cos next morning cos to wake up early for traffic warden duty..
sad.gif

Hi

im new to this thread n i stay at woodgrove. Im trying to find out if a Nursery class should be a class of 30 students to 2 teachers or lesser? i just enrolled my twins to cck church sch just because its near to my parents place.

hi

I am new here and staying at woodlands Dr 75. my gal turning 3 very soon, planning to let her learn either music or ballet. Any school/ classes to recommand?

hello... my girl is attending the ballet class at CC. the dance school is from Trudance. You can check it out through the PA website.

As for music, my girl went for Yamaha at Sun Plaza.
happy.gif

dear kate,

my gal also attends Yamaha JMC at sun plaza..wat abt ur gal?

but lately my gal does not seems to like to practice at home..thinking of stopping her class

my gal in sunday class - 9 am to 10 am..

my gal has started since Apr but she is not very fast in mastering the listening skills

oh... 3 terms alrdy... very fast. mine also play play only de. i also scare she not interested and seems like wasting $$ n time.

Hi, I'm looking for homebased group tution for my P1 girl. Any mummies got contacts? Pse share and PM me. Thanks in advance.

Back