Any MTB know where to get nice Maternity Pants for work?

syl0908

Any MTB know where to get nice maternity clothes for work esp pants? Economy not doing good this year... prefer those not expensive ones but trendy looking. (not aunty type please!)

Any recommend? ;)

Hi,

Why not check out this website:
http://www.stylishmum2be.blogspot.com/

They offer trendy range and quality maternity clothes esp pants and jeans. Most important, pricing very reasonable! (E.g. a pair of new maternity office black pants @ $29.00 only). They also have a showroom for you to try out on your sizes before you buy.

if you are on budge, try the one on 3rd floor in City Plaza..i got some for $30~$40 decent and pretty
happy.gif
can't really rem the shop name now. should be able to ask around to check.

If you still can fit into some of your old pants just cannot zip up, consider the Bella band from maternity exchange at marina sq. I could wear many of my pants even till today.

Hi, what about maternity bra? Can we just get it from the normal departmental store? When should we start getting these bra? I'm only 6 weeks pregnant.

Hi Lynnette,

you can consider bras without underwire ones for comforty and room for our breast expansion. I change my bras 3 times during pregnancy as my cup size and chest width keep expanding. Try getting a "bra extension hook" for lengthening of our bras. Quite useful. You can get one from http://www.stylishmum2be.blogspot.com/

Hii...You can try at Modern Maternity at United Square...they have nice collection of maternity skirts & pants.
Skirts may cosy like $50-$80 and pants like $80-$120.

Besides the online stores
For bottoms:
Both shops at Marina Square
The Maternity House
Maternity Exchange - bought one pair of JW pants from there that fitted very well, but more on the ex side. Got a skirt too.
For tops:
Spring maternity - large store at suntec
I feel that there's no need to get too many maternity bottoms as long as they fit well and have room for expansion.

I purchased my maternity wear from Spring Maternity, Perfect Mum in Suntec, Maternity Exchange in Marina Square and Thyme Maternity (OG).

I think clothings from Thyme Maternity and Maternity Exchange are quite okay. Thyme Maternity is normally found in OGs. I went to the OG outlet in Bugis.

Hi Pat..... just have recommendations from my customers to post in the forum that they are active. I really think setting value for money maternity clothing is at the top of the list for most mums-to-be, me inclusive =) !!!

i bought 3 pairs of pants for $89, from this shop called Carrano at Bencoolen Mall....

they have shops in TOa payoh central, beauty world.. (sorry no unit number was provided on the plastic bag and they didnt have name card)

the pants were very comfy, and cheap..

Hi, I'm a student doing a survey on the local maternity wear market and would like to seek mothers and MTBs' help in filling out the following survey to find out what you look for in a maternity clothes store. Your help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Click Here to take survey

Hello ladies,

There is a fantastic promotion going on tomorrow at Maternity Exchange at Marina Square. They call it Nation Building Saturday and it goes on every Sat till Aug 9th, National Day.
Enjoy discounts off maternity, nursing wear and swimwear, free rentals, and a goodie bag with free maternity items! Visit http://www.maternityexchange.sg for more details!

Hi,
I just bought a 2-piece set from US Motherhood Maternity but realised that their S size is too big for me. It will fit a local M size. The material is very comfy and suits our weather.
5189719.jpg

Item: Short Sleeve Faux Wrap Maternity Capri Pantset
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=942120161&MasterCategory_Id=MC17
Colour: Black/White
Size: S but suits a local M size.
Price: US$34.98

I paid total of S$60 for this set. I am selling it for only S$48 including normal postage. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks!

Back