ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

Below is a blog shared by a mummy - "Learn The Fun Way" for you to know more about the Phonics Training course. Scroll all the way down and view the 'Fun Class Letter' session or click under 'My Fun Class' and you will have an idea on how the lesson will be taught. (Pls note that All craft materials are fully prepared and provided).
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Learn-The-Fun-Way/138109496285484

If you are interested, look under Bulk Purchase section - "Phonics Training Course for Mummies" for course details and 2012 training schedule.

Hello sorry to intrude here..
My sister media company is looking for a Malay pregnant lady for a great eastern shoot. Model will b paid . The lady should be comfortable showing her belly. As scenario is of her at the gynae having an ultrasound. If interested pls pm me for further details n indicate how many months pregnant .
Thk u

Let me start the ball rolling.

Have you heard about the business venture that Nurul Aini, Nona Kirana and Haryani Othman is doing?

Sape ade dengar?

Hi again
Org lama banyak yg dah on facebook now..dah jarang masuk sini chat..
Tapi kalau nak hidupkan balik tempat ni pun ok! boleh recruit new mummies..

Nana
Business apa yg dorang buat eh?dpt duit kan? I saw Nurul pic bankin in money into her atm..wht kind of biz they dealing with apart frm running her own StudioFrost?
And she also did some talks at her place.. is it another MLM?

Hi Shimmers!
Issit? Then ill guess we have get new mummies to join us. Can chat about anything under the sun. hehehe

Its another business that she is in other than her studiofrost business. its involves networking but definitely doesnt work the way like other MLM that i know of.

aDlinzul, yes the name of the company is world ventures. How do you come to know about it?

Hi, I'm a new mummy joining this thread
happy.gif

I have a 10mth old daughter.

actually it ended alr but i had to ask for npl at e last min cos my bbsitter bailed out on me. can u believe it, lagi dua hari i nk start work she told me she dont want to take care of my son anymore :/ ok i admit my son is not easy but still as a bbsitter u must expect all dat kan? takkan nk baby senang je slalu. must give him time to adapt la pun. so now im on 3 mths leave. u??

Oh my! thats not nice. So last min! Nasib your company allow you to take npl on a late notice.
So i guess you are finding a new babysitter?

I have a babygirl. she is turning 1 in july. I have a boy too, turning 3 soon. Now working.

alhamdulillah managed to find another one. perhaps its a blessing in disguise cos she seems to b of a better choice but i still told her in case she not ok with my son then tell
me asap. tadi baru antar first day. hope he adapts well ameen!

wow 2 kids! best kan 1 boy 1 girl! hee

Alhamdulilah. How was his first day yest? ok?

Yep 2 kids.
Best tu mmg best but at times pening kepala jugak. mane nak layan si abg, mane nak layan si adik. mcm2 ragam. hehehe.

ok la alhamdulillah. tadi pun sama. maybe he knows who's patient with him & who's not kot. hee.

ya la budak mmg mcm2 ragam! but at e end of e day, they just mAke ur day la kan
happy.gif

mcm senyap je yg lain??

Any baby taking drinking Frisolac gold 1? I got 1 ctn for sales.Suitable for 0 to 12 Months baby.
Cheap deal. I brought from malaysia but it product and pack in netherlands. Very safe. My elder boy had for 3 years already. Name your offer please. Fast deal can msg me 92771255

salaam moms,

i have some long-sleeve clothes. the size is 3-5 or XS-S. ni zaman dulu punya baju lah. sekarang dah bulat sana, bulat sini... haiiii...

anyway, i want to give away all these clothes. kalau u tak muat, but u jenis orang yg rajin buat flea market, u can collect all these from my place in woodlands. please PM me.

i will also throw in some tudung.

thanks!

hi naddy. i tak muat la S. lol. anyw kalau e mommies in here tk respond, why not u give to masjid or orphanages? im sure they'l appreciate ur kind gesture
happy.gif

anyways puasa da nk dekat! gonna b my first time fasting as a bfeeding mom. hope i can do it allahumma ameen! any tips for fail-proof recipes for buka? im not a good cook la. takkan hari2 nk masak pakai premix kan. hee

adlinzul- oh i see. so are u a member?

naddy- yah i think u can donate to the orphanage.i believe that they would need it.

pink_popsicles- insya allah! for buka, selalu i goreng mee, masak bubur, lontong goreng.
bila sahur baru masak lauk. hehe. i am a working mum so at times pun i beli je for buka.

eh eh ade orang kat sini!!!!

hello hello everybodies.. dah lame tak masuk sini
anak pun dah besar dah next yr dah nak p1

hi nana, ya la working moms r superwomen! may Allah give us e strength to care for e family alwys ameen!

hi nora, brape anak u ada? nx yr pri 1, wahhh da besao! cant imagine when my son turns 7 insha allah. hahah

anyways sorry i just need to rant. do u guys hve a gd relationship with ur m-i-l? i wont say that my rltnshp with her is bad ah, but like, she seem to want to comment on every little thing i do with my son, or how my son is. i ya kan aje sbb respect la kan. tapi frust!!!

pinky

i ade one son jer, memang dah besao, gigi pun dah jatoh.. oh.. sungguh tak lawa dah bogay.. hahha

mil issues
hmmm to me pekak kan tinger tebalkan muker jer la
nak cakap nanti label kong ajar pulak ..
but thats me, diff pple handle it differently

keje ke pinky?

haha cepat tumbuh la hopefully gigi nya tu!

yaaa usually i just diamkan diri je... not worth getting into an argument with her :/

im working, tapi now on unpaid leave sbb 2 days when im
due to start work, my son's bbsitter bailed out on me. ckp tknk jaga anak i lagi. so had to take npl... aniaya seh. but on e brighter side, at least i get to spend more time with my son & e new sitter is much much better alhamdulillah!
happy.gif

hello!

sorry tak chat for a few weeks. My children satu-satu jatuh sakit. lepas dorg baik, i lak yg sakit.
musim sakit skrg. so better take care of your health ladies!

MIL issues eh?
I takde issue sgt dgn my MIL coz she is not someone that would interfere in my family mnatters. i so appreciate her for that. but of coz we do have some differences. so at times ade juga lah perselisihan faham. for me, when comes to this, i will just buat bodoh but i do complain to my hubby. so i rant at him. at times, i will get my hubby to talk to the mom if i find dah too much.

duduk dgn org nie bukan senang. we have to learn to compromise and all. so its always best when you have a place of your own.

you live with ur parents-in-law issit pinky?

no, i live with my own parents, but stay over at my in-laws weekly, or if not, they'll come over to visit. or rather, see e cucu...

anywayyyyy saturday da puasa insha allah! hope u mommies r given e strength &amp; gd health alwys to go thru ramadan, lagi dgn nk jaga keluarga! hope dis ramadan will b better than e last, for us all ameen! blessed ramadan <3

Hi!! Dh lama tk chat kat sini..

Selamat berpuasa semua!! Dan selamat bersahur nanti
happy.gif

MIL issues... Hmmm..mmg ada differences like opinions/thinkings. But if I'm nt happy with smth she said/do, I'll sabar 1st n ask myself why she said/behave in such manners...if tul2 tk leh sabar (esp during pregnancy very sensitive..hehe) will talk to HB 1st. But if HB tk buat ape2 (my hb jenis lelaki yg cool sgt)...den I ni jenis straightforward sikit which my MIL noe...I'll tell her my point of view..and lepas tu I such issue tk timbul lagi..atleast for nw.. Part didik anak2 I very strict...I told MIL I dun want any interference. Advice frm my own mum, hidup berumahtangga ni kena byk bersabar..lagi2 kalau hidup ngan mertua..hidup menumpang...

Hi mummies,

Any recommendation for part-time cleaner for weekend (saturday), bukit batok area? I've been using this agent which provides indonesian PT cleaners but can't get in touch with her recently. Pls let me know if you have any contacts k? Thanks a lot!

Back