Any ladies got pregnant immediately after MC? Any success story?

I think most gynaes will recommend you to have at least 2 or 3 AF cycles before trying again. I think I understand why, because my AF took about 3 cycles to sort of stabilize. I MC around Oct 2015.. Just tested positive this month, have yet to go for scan, and praying for the best :)

I waited for 1 cycle before trying for baby and I got pregnant shortly after. My gynae told me that I can try after 3 months from my MC, but if i get pregnant during 2nd month, it is fine too. Personally, i would suggest waiting for 1 cycle first so that you can correctly date baby's edd.

I think most gynaes will recommend you to have at least 2 or 3 AF cycles before trying again. I think I understand why, because my AF took about 3 cycles to sort of stabilize. I MC around Oct 2015.. Just tested positive this month, have yet to go for scan, and praying for the best :)

Hi!
Congrats! :)
I just ended my first cycle of AF. My gynae say i can try after first cycle AF. But i still scare i might MC again.:(

I waited for 1 cycle before trying for baby and I got pregnant shortly after. My gynae told me that I can try after 3 months from my MC, but if i get pregnant during 2nd month, it is fine too. Personally, i would suggest waiting for 1 cycle first so that you can correctly date baby's edd.

Congrats!
Have u seen your gynae yet?

Congrats!
Have u seen your gynae yet?
Thanks. Yes I have seen my gynae. Baby is 11 weeks now.
It's normal to feel scared after a mc. I get the anxiety attack sometimes. But just try to think positive. I find that knowing that mc is very commom and that most women go on to deliver healthy babies after previous mc is very reassuring to me

i waited one cycle before we try again & conceived after the 3rd cycle :)

week 9 now & just like blackcanary i worry for every scan & thankful to see baby's heartbeat & growing good each time.

next is to pass the 1st trim & which tests (oscar, harmony or panorama) to choose & the results.

i waited one cycle before we try again & conceived after the 3rd cycle :)

week 9 now & just like blackcanary i worry for every scan & thankful to see baby's heartbeat & growing good each time.

next is to pass the 1st trim & which tests (oscar, harmony or panorama) to choose & the results.

How was your 1st Trim test ?

How was your 1st Trim test ?

oscar test came back borderline risk 1:363 (cut-off 1:300) doc said probably my age & blood biochem contributed to the results. doc recommended panaroma, but after discussion with my husband, we decided not to go for further test.

in my week 18 now, waiting to take the 20 weeks scan :)

Hi,
I had an MC in may 2015. Gynea said can try again after 1 cycle. I got pregnant in july 2015. But was advised to bed rest for my 1st trimester. Pregancy was alright, but I got tired super easily. Who doesn't right?!
Got low blood count from mid of 2nd trimester. Lack of iron till I delivered.

Baby is turning 1 in 2weeks.

Just try to stay healthy and be happy always. Stay positive and all be alright. Take care.

Any ladies got pregnant immediately after MC? Any success story? Pls share.

Hello crystal8989,

I had a miscarriage around mid May 2015 at 6 weeks. Supposed to hear the heartbeat for the upcoming appointment at 6 weeks but in the end one day before the appointment I had brown discharge and went to doc immediately. And it was a miscarriage. I didn't wait for one cycle because I didn't expect that I would be pregnant again. So I was tested positive mid June 2015 and my baby is safely delivered last month :) so it is possible because miracles do happen

Hihi,

Not having much symtoms yet.
Been having mild cramps this few days. Is is normal?
I might call to change the appointment earlier on monday.

Hi Crystal,
Congrats! It's good to go for scanning ASAP to make sure everything is ok. During my 7 wks of pregnancy, I also felt the cramp and go for scanning , my placenta got little blood out. I am advised not to move here and there especially stop all household work and avoid any heavy duty. All motion need to be slow. Always lie on bed to have more rest. Take care!

Hi Crystal,

I had MC in Jan and tested positive end Feb. No cycle in between. I went to gynae and earliest appt which was a few days later and I was only about 3 weeks. Dr advised rest, and time off work if possible. And prescribed Duphaston for entire 1st tri. 3 dr appt in 3 weeks, haha.

I try not to but can't help worrying about various symptoms and before each appt! (and everytime i go to the toilet too :x )

Hi All,

Unable to change the appointment earlier. All slot is full. So I have to wait till 5th Apr. Hope nothing happen during this period.

Any ladies got pregnant immediately after MC? Any success story? Pls share.
Hi crystal!
yes definitely it is possible! don't lose heart k. i lost my first in a late second trimester miscarriage. it was traumatic n painful. i had a mini confinement, went for TCM consults, n even went on a holiday to de-stress right after. my husband and i pulled through and i delivered my rainbow baby in 2015. many of my friends too experienced some form of loss during their pregnancy journey but overcame them and conceived beautiful healthy babies after. Good luck and all the best!

Hey girls, any gynae to recommend for pregnant after mc? I'm abt 4 weeks along and told gynae I had mc back in June 2016. he told me he will do blood test and see me again next week. But didn't give me any jabs or what. I was wondering if I shld see a specialized doc instead? Also is it common to cramp? I got no major symptoms except sleepy and sore boobs. Today feel like AF cramps....cautious about pregnancy after mc.

Hey girls, any gynae to recommend for pregnant after mc? I'm abt 4 weeks along and told gynae I had mc back in June 2016. he told me he will do blood test and see me again next week. But didn't give me any jabs or what. I was wondering if I shld see a specialized doc instead? Also is it common to cramp? I got no major symptoms except sleepy and sore boobs. Today feel like AF cramps....cautious about pregnancy after mc.

Hihi,

I can't remember whether i have cramps during first trim. But i do feeling more sleepy and sore boobs.
My doc didn't give any jabs too. She ask me to start taking asprin after my 12 weeks of pregnancy. As long as no blood discharge shouldn't be a problem.

Hihi,

I can't remember whether i have cramps during first trim. But i do feeling more sleepy and sore boobs.
My doc didn't give any jabs too. She ask me to start taking asprin after my 12 weeks of pregnancy. As long as no blood discharge shouldn't be a problem.
thank you crystal8989! :) pregnancy after loss is such a fearful journey...fingers crossed.

Hi I managed to conceived right after one menstruation cycle after my mc in July 2017. That time I lost it at week 9. Having a few episodes of bleeding this time round and everytime it happened, we thought there is no more hope already. But thankfully my rainbow baby is still with us. We are in week 12 already. So most probably should be ok.
Hope everything will be ok for all of us. Stay hopeful!

Hi, my first conception (wasnt trying for one at that time) resulted in MC at 10weeks. After MC, I tried for almost a year with no results. I thought I had fertility issues and went to see a fertility consultant. Tests turned out ok and the managed to find out that I ovulate much earlier than the usual 14th day, so went on to adjust the conception window period. Got pregnant in two mths!! Guess its really down to timing it correctly.

Now at my 36th week...looking forward to seeing my baby girl in a few weeks :)

Back