Any Indian mommies taking consultation at KKH with Mariama George?

bubbly1984

Hi,
I recently shifted to SIngapore..planning to take up consultation & delivery at KKH.Before that i saw in there website Mariamma George is an Indian doc..could someone give reviews about her or anyother doc at KKH where you are currently associated with..

Hi,
I recently shifted to SIngapore..planning to take up consultation & delivery at KKH.Before that i saw in there website Mariamma George is an Indian doc..could someone give reviews about her or anyother doc at KKH where you are currently associated with..
I won't recommend her. I just visited her (19 Dec 14) based on this forum's comments and I am disappointed with her services. I think that she is in a bad mood and is quite rude in answering my queries. I am bringing my services to some other gynae.

Hi,

I'm too based out in Singapore at the moment.. Basically from north india... Well I have birth in kkh this december 9,14.. My doctor was cc Khong.. But I've heard good stuff about mariama George.. Hope u r being treated well... I was quite satisfied with kkh.. Let me know if u need any info/advice...

Hi,
Nice to see the thread still active in 2014 :)

I am first time pregnant and in firt-trimester.
I was thinking to refer Dr. George at KKH too.
So any pointers on what and how to ask her questions?

Also, I had done a home pregnancy test but havent yet got my blood test done yet.
Is it important to get a blood test done first, to confirm my pregnancy, before I visit Dr. George?

Back