Any home based job available?

Hi, I had been a SAHM for 3.5yrs. Currently looking after my 3.5yr old and 9 months old son. Hoping to see if there are home based jobs available. No keen in cold calling. Pls share if there are any.

Hi Little tots world,

What kind of home base job u look for? what is your available time daily? What is your qualification/race/age?

Hi I'm SAHM before, I would like to know the 4-5 hours u mention is totally free from taking care of your child as you have a 9 months baby. or you only free when your baby is sleep. I believe your 3.5 yo kid is goin for childcare right? May I know where is your location? We are dealing with e-commerce as well so I think it might be suit you. But before that we need to know more about your availability and see whether we can meet up for a brief introduction?

Hi I am looking for home based job. Do you have any vacancy at the moment? I have a diploma in IT and Degree in Business Admin. I have been doing HR since graduation.

Hi I'm also looking for a home based job. Holding diploma in business and hr. Had 13 yrs of working experience in admin, partial account and hr. Can spend 5hrs free to work as my girl who is now 3 is taken care by my helper. Currently pregnant with my #2 who will be due in July 14. Chinese and age 31. Thank you

Hi I'm looking for home based work too. Hv a Diploma in Computer Studies and another Diploma in Sales & Marketing. No cold calling please but I am good at administrative & coordination work. Well versed in computers and have basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, webpages etc... Knows English, Chinese, Intermediate Korean and Japanese. Can work from now till end of April, early May.
Please pm me for further discussion. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for home based or office based sales and marketing support or admin job. I have a degree in Commerce with major in marketing, and over 6 years of experiences in marketing communications support, administrative and coordination. Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook, SAP, Lotus notes and Ariba. Immediate availability and able to commit till 31 May.

If there is suitable opportunity arises, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks very much.

Hi, I had been a SAHM for 3.5yrs. Currently looking after my 3.5yr old and 9 months old son. Hoping to see if there are home based jobs available. No keen in cold calling. Pls share if there are any.

Hi mother. You can find out so many home based jobs through networking. Many companies are offering home based jobs for the seekers and there will be no more daily commuting, wasting hours of precious time in traffic. It is easy and comfortable as well.

Hi,anyone looking for part time house cleaner? I provide house cleaning for a week 4 times...it will be charge at monthly rate and hourly rate. Feel free to call me for more info at 82590933 yingli

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some home based assignment like, data entry or simple monthly account. Pls PM me or what app 98243782. TIA:)

Do you use Facebook daily? Would you like to generate income while being on FB?
I'm looking for 5 dynamic, coachable, motivated individuals who want a part-time business to make some extra money from home.
Free training provided for selected candidates. Applicable for Singaporeans 30 and above. Interested, pm or inbox me direct.

IMG-20160808-WA0003.jpg

Back