Any Good Pediatrician in the West?

annkyoy

Hi, any good pediatrician in the west to be recommended, expecially the one good in toddler constipation... =)

Thks in advance for your help and comment!

We go to Dr Agnes Tay, Alpha Baby, near Jurong East MRT. Tel: 67958660. She's friendly and don't have to wait too long. Usually just make appointment, go on time and you'll be next to go in.

But actually, constipation don't have to go to doctor. Just more fibre fruits, like papaya, banana, and vegetables in diet, drink more water too, then should be able to go. If really can't, can try prune juice, or better still, mix prunes (cut to very fine pieces) with his/her oatmeal. With more fluid and fibre in his/her diet, can sure go regularly.

Try out all these natural ways before medicinal help ya.

Cheers.

Hi. U can try GNC acidophilus which is kept in their fridge. It's not their in house brand tho. Ask for the one suited for BB.
I've been giving my Toddler this since bb and so far bowel regular. However he very rarely have constipation to compare effect. I do believe it helps regulate in d long term . The product is in powder form therefore am able to give a
lesser dosage than d recommended and still works well.

Before I discover this product I too gave those prune purée,
brand Gerber. BB loved it but sometimes ended up with
diarrhea because not sure how much to give since it's
already such a small can . Prune juice which was given only
a few spoonful didn't work for him... Am glad I found GNC
one. Don't worry abt the cost because a bottle can last very
long.... For my toddler, I just give 1/2, or at most
2/3 scoop only once/ day in morning. Depends on the condition of constipation, u give according to instruction stated, when things get well, than try reduce if necessary.
Hope it works!!

This is a good supplement for everyone including us adults. however good to encourage fruits intake for children . Mine didn't like whole fruits except juices. He'll spit it out... Wonder why too. Better to consume whole fruits.

sunshine
After reading your recommendation, I also went to get the GNC acidophilus for my boy who has been suffering from constipation frequently. He has been passing motion everyday, plus we also try to give him more fruits & water.

Kidslink - Dr Heng

Blk 351, Jurong East St 31
#01-91, Singapore 600351
Tel : 6567-5600
Fax : 6567-5990

Singapore PAEDS Clinic

Blk 502
Jurong West Street 51
#01-813
Singapore 640502
Tel: 6567 4509
Dr Lau Tien Khoon
Paedicatrician
MBBS M. Med (Paediatrics)
Consultant Paediatrician to Mt Elizabeth & Gleneagles Hospitals

Dr Lieu @ Baby N' Kids - Bt Timah.
She is very patient. she takes effort to explain child's condition & the caring method, Counter nurse are friendly as well. Take effort to explain even though it's past their closing time.

May I know the range of charges for Kidslink's? For Singaproe PAEDS, heard the charges is beyond $100 with medication and $75 without medication..

There is only one PD at CCK.. under Kidslink .. Dr. Winston Ng Level 4. same building with Gain city & hdb branch, beside lot one.

opening on certain days & hours, you better check 1st.

I just started going alpha baby, I think dr Agnes is very nice and patient. End of the dat, same medication prescribed by kinder clinic

Back