Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

Hi Yoyo & Dolma,

The massage lady's name is Hajal Aminah. I address her as Cik Minah. Her contact is 97406709 but she only know how to communicate in Malay so need to find someone to converse Malay upon making enquiries/booking. For my case, I ask my colleague to do everything for me cos dunno how to speak melayu lah. U gals can chk the price agin wif her cos dunno got any changes anot. It's $30/visit, she is able to go whichever area u r staying.

hi rene,

thank you so much for sharing.
happy.gif

Hi Rene

Thanx,i tried to call but she nv on her hp. Since she can't speak english,how u communicate with her when u having the massage with her?

Hi Dolma,
U r most welcome
happy.gif
. Juz a small matter.

Hi YoYo,
I actually prefer not to talk during massage cos wanna relax and enjoy the whole process rather than entertain to any Q&A but I heard fm my malay fren who recommend me her svc said tat she is someone easy to talk with and she'll tell u a lot of her experience (provided u understand malayu lah). U noe lah she's the traditional macik so sure to hv a lot of interesting & juicy stories to tell.

Tat time when she did the massage for me, there is minimal conversation unless necessary. There's one instance she asked me to eat the specially prepared pills believe to be able to expel wind and gd for our vaginal area, she dunno how to put across so we communicate thru sign & body language then she told me 'makan ini chee bye bagus' of course i understand wat she mean loh. Some how or rather u'll be able to respond to impt questions. If too 'cheam', then I'll call my malay fren to tell her then translate to me wat the macik said.

U can try calling her hse no. @63634325. She's sometimes @Malaysia JB cos got a hse there too.

Hi dolma,

Ya i did bought the pills fm her. Took for a mth and also got combine with chinese herbs. So far so gd lah.

hi rene,

the hp no you gave actually belong to her son. she's at JB now. can only call her after this sat. hope that can be able to get her to do the massage for me. really can cut cost man.

btw, do you need to pay for any other things like the oil and the binder? how much do you pay for the pills? sorry very lor soh...

Hi Dolma,

First of all b4 bookg, u must tell Cik Minah u want the traditional type of binder (bernkong) or else she'll let u wear girdle. The binder is free but need to pay for the oil on da first day oni (can't rmb how much-think abt $15).

I remember I bought 1 mth supply of pills but can't rmb how much it cost liao. Not so ex lah, like $5/wk or so.

Hi Dolma,

U r most welcome. So did u manage to contact Cik Minah on Sat? I hope u did. Hv a smooth delivery soon........Takecare.

hi rene,

didn't manage to get her as I happened to deliver on sat. I didn't call her then.but had get another massage lady to do for me. I think have to book her earlier for those whom are interested. mine was really last min. thanks for your help rene.

Hi Dolma,

Congrats on d arrival of ur newborn. Wow u can still cm into forum while confinement. I remember I was occupied with lots of things during confinement esp da first week. k, lah dun disturb u restg. Take gd care.

hi rene
I am new in this thread...my bb due in mid feb but quite interested in your massage lady Cik Minah....
]may I know how much she charges and how many time you do to really see the result??
actually wat shall I ask her abt the massage huh? quite blur blur becos first time...
thks for your help!!

Hi amy,

Cik Minah charges $30/visit. I engaged her services for 10 days. I can see results after 5 sessions. My malay fren advised me if financial allowed, the best is to do for at least consecutive 2 weeks, if possible a month. If u really wanna to take up the massage after delivery, ask for the traditional type of binder and not girdle.

hi rene
you mean after you give birth natural? and after how many day then can do massage?
Do I need to bath before she come?
wat is the different of traditional type of binder and girdle?

thks for you help!!

Hi all!

I hav juz given birth on jan and has engaged tis lady calls Mdm Rokiah.She is indeed worth every dollar u pay.Not only does she give gd post-natal massage,she also give u advice for bb and others. Many of us in tis forum has used her service b4.

Her package are-5day $300, 7day $400 n 10day $570.
inclusive of massage oil,application of herbs n binder.There no trspt charges too.

She can b ctc at 92716091 or e-mail [email protected]

Hi rene,i tried calling cik minah but her hp off n i try calling her hse no,no one ans too. how can i locate her? is there other way?

Hi, just to share my contact. I will be using Susie in Mar when my bb is due. many mummies delivered in Feb are using her too. Her rates also v good. 10times at $500, slightly lower than the usual. Hp 90072875

hi ladies
i am currently using Susi and she is indeed very good. You can see result in a few sessions.She also offers you advices and really dedicated in massaging for you. Very nice, friendly lady. No regrets about engaging her service. Majority of us in Feb MTB are using her service cuz after one person experienced her good the other tried and find her good too
happy.gif

I tried Susi after I gave birth to my girl. However, I realised that she used aroma therapy oil instead of jamu which is supposed to repel the wind in our body after birth. Her massages are quite good but my tummy did not reduce significantly even after 10 sessions even though she tied my stomach area after each massage.

Some of my friends who tried the jamu messages could bathe after 2 hours whereas I'm not supposed to. I found out later that this was due to the use of aroma therapy oil. If she had used jamu, bathing would be allowed. For myself, I did not bathe after the first massage but subsequently, I could not take the oiliness and showered after the next few sessions.

Hi willywonka
when did you use susi? I am using her currently and my friends form the forum are using her. She don't used aroma therapy oil leh. She used lemongrass oil to massage us and then she used jamu herbs to apply on our tummy before she bind us lah. Could it be different susi that we are talking about???

Ng
How do you address urself to susi?? adelynn?

Hi ladies

currently i'm using katijah for my massage, her package cost $350 for 7 days n include 2 days bb massage, herbs which she'll give u on the 1st day n a free girdle...

Her massage was really gd, my tummy had went down after the 3rd massage n bb massage was gd too cos my boy got constipation n 1hr after the massage, my boy pass motion n keep passing out wind...

no.98001394, can call her n says recommended by irene.

Good day everybody!

Im new here. Read this forum just now, and did call Rene's recommended Massage Lady, Cik Minah. Spoke to her jus now. According to Cik Minah, unfortunately, she is not doing massage anymore, as she jus bac from an operation. Too bad. Really wanted to engage her after reading so much good stuff abt her.

Anybody can recommend other good massage ladies to me? Prefer to engage the lady for one full week. Oso prefer Traditional Wrap and Herbal Oil to be use during all sessions.

Thank you everybody
happy.gif

Naini 9456 2817

$450 for 5 massage + binding sessions and 1 massage + scrub session.

I "booked" her during my early last trimester.

i'm trying mdm Susie today... will update a feedback later
happy.gif

mdm Susie hp:90072875
her rates are: 10x + 2 hot wraps = $500

hee... her name is spelled Susi(90072875) and she does other sort of massages as well (e.g. aromatherapy body / facial massages, slimming, baby, afterbirth(traditional) massage, pre-natal massages, seaweed scrub, almond milk scrub).
her package is indeed 1 of the best deal (10x + 2 hot mask = $500)
her skill...
kao_clap.gif
'ouch' today 1st day.. and alot of water retention + cellulites, rather painful
blush.gif
thanks mums for recommending her
happy.gif

hi all,

I doing my prenatal at Alush day spa from a friend's good feedback. Must say that they are really expert indeed. Just booked their postnatal home care package as they have a great promotion right now. So hard to resist
happy.gif
But so far I have enjoyed all the therapists skills there in the spa so I have confidence lah...

hi Jodie,
today is day 2 session
happy.gif

the massage is appox 1.5hrs. Susi uses lemongrass oil all over the body (head-to-toe) and the final massage on tummy will be with the jamu (2massages on tummy - 1st time with the lemongrass oil and next is the jamu) then, tie-up with 2-7m long binders from bustline (just below your bra) till the hips. still able to walk, sit, go the the loo...
i must say, i slept very well last nite and this morning only removed the binders to bathe.
she's really skilled
happy.gif

jasmum, can i chk wif u, do u find the oil very oily type?? does the binders makes it hard for breastfeeding?? how to book susi uh?? soli leh.. so many question

the oil is oil... so it is oily (lol) the essence is lemongrass to help relax and expell wind. the binders are wrapped from bustline - bra line downwards, so b'feeding is not a problem.
yes, she speaks english... she's a mother of 2 pri sch kids; married to s'porean, so long time pr already.
happy.gif

i can feel and see results... lost weight already
happy.gif

just call her HP # (listed above) and tell her what you want... pre or post natal and she'll ask for your edd, and will advise you when to call her... it'll depends on the sort of delivery you have - c-sec (3wks later) or natural (within days to a wk can start).

hahaa... ya.. but issit easy to wipe/wash off?? my last massage the oil was so hard to wash off.. even after i bath it stills very oily...

Thks for ur reco. I smsed her aldy.. will fix a day with her to do the prenatal...

HI Ladies,

I'm currently dis massage lady call Rose.

U msg her will be better, b4 12pm or after 11pm from Wednesday to Monday bcoz she's workin. U can call or msg her anytime on tuesday as she's off. Jus to let u noe, she can't reali speak gd english so she might ask her son to talk to u if she dun understand. But so far I and her can communicate lar.

She recommend that we do continous for 3 to 4 days then rest bout 2 to 3 days den continue with the rest of the session. She can onli do in the morning.

Her charges is $300 for 7 sessions. She will provide everything.

She's a very nice lady! She even teach me how to do binding for myself next time so i can save money!

SO far this is my 3rd session today and my tummy went down alot liao!

Her name is Rose, her number is 96207278. U tell her u r Michelle's fren, she will noe.

U can PM me if u 1 2 ask anything. Thanks!

hi,

wonder does massage still work after gave birth for 4mth? tummy still "bloat" like 4-5mths preggie... can help to check with your massage lady..

thanks..

Hi Leereiner,

I checked with my body therapist at Alush day spa which I am doing my massages currently. She says no problem, still can do sth about it. But she says best not to delay too long lor. I feel they are very well versed in pre&postnatal issues. I am quite sure they can help you...If you need the contact and details, feel free to PM me.

Leereiner,
this massage lady Susi(hp:90072875) does slimming massage at your home. i got her contacts from here too, and she's really good.
happy.gif

wait till you see her... she's young looking (but in her 40s) and she has alot of yrs experience. she's slim but her fingers very "powerful" lol !!
happy.gif

she really has alot of energy... can do 3 or 4 mums' massages in 1 day.
happy.gif

hi, have been trying to call susi to no avail. did other mums manage to get thru to her? am due sept, so trying to book her after the recommendations!
happy.gif

maeve,
try again, maybe evening time at 8pm... or tomorrow - Sunday is her 'off day'.
when she is massaging, she tries not to take any calls, so maybe that's you are unable to get thru'.
it's Susi hp: 9007 2875
happy.gif

Back