Any good maid for transfer?

young_jes

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good maid who can help take care of my 7yr old gal, and newborn bb in 2011. Willing to wait till Jun 11 if she's good. Please pm me if you hv a good maid to transfer. Thanks.

actually, wat is ur meaning of a good maid huh? can take good care of bb or kids? regardless of her household chores good anot? manner? etc?

my current one is caring towards my toddler and bb. but her manners wise is not very up to our expectation and so we are replacing her. u interested? she can cook too. but she will wan off day. I can let her go when my new replacement comes.

I need someone who can take good care of my kids, cook and care for them, play with them etc. Household chores I can close 1 eye, but must prepare breakfast n do basic cleaning. Eh, can elaborate on her manners? I scared too jialat I can manage.. And how many off days she wants ar? Indo or philipines?

Hi Jes, are you still looking for a helper? As I am relocating to Europe and I would be most happy to transfer my helper to good employer. I have 2 kids age 3yrs and 1yr. I am just like you need someone to take care, play and cook for my babies. Despite all this she still does well in house chores. This helper of mine is good w children. She bonds very well with my kids and they like her very much esp my 1 yr daughter. Too bad that I can't bring her along with me. She is from Indo does not require off day. I can only transfer her out mid-March. Please let me know if you still interested.

hihi, looking for a transfer maid in June. My current maid going back home in June. I need a maid to take care of my 6 yrs old son & i'm due for my second BB in June. The maid need to be good in taking care of children. No off day will be good.

hi pinkgundam,

I have PMed you. Am ok to wait till mid march if the maid is very sure she wants to continue working. pls sms me at 94235480 so we can chat more. thanks!

Hi there,

Any good transfer maid good with infants available immediately?

I waited for three months for a maid but to no avail. There were always issues, either they fail the entry test or fail the medical test, one had passport issues. The latest one had her passport ready, passed the entry test and medical BUT.....was tested positive as a Hep B carrier....sianz...

Anyway, so if anyone has a good maid to transfer, do PM me...Thanks!

hi there,

am looking for any good transfer maid out there... basically need to handle household chores and good with infants...duties wont be too hectic as well as there's only my husband and i and baby due in july.. preferance for indon maids and no off days.. if anyone has a good maid to transfer please PM me...

Thanks alot [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi hi, am also lookg for a transfer maid. i need help off-childcare hours. current maid wants to go back for the 2nd time. anyone has suggestion on alternatives besides getting a full time maid? I'm so tired of these maid nonsense.....

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid to transfer. We plan to transfer her in mid August. She still has $750 loan that she has not repaid to me.

She is 25 yrs old, married with a 2 yr old son.

She takes care of my 1 year old while my 2 yr old goes to school. She can cook and do housework.

We do not want to have maid anymore as my younger child is also going to school.

Her current salary is $375 with no off days.

pls email me asap.

thanks.

Hello mommies,

I have an Indon maid to transfer, she has been with me for 15months now. She's new (I'm first employer).

She's 32yo this year, and has 2 daughters in Indonesia. Husband has regular job as security guards. Her physical build was a bit plump at 150cm, with 2 slightly buck-tooth (FYI, in case some wants a perfect teeth maid)

She's mostly home-alone as we both working parents. Her main duties today are housecleaning, care for my 3yo son after half-day child-care (cook his dinner, play, etc) and bring the dog for walks. She cooks fairly well.

She's honest and friendly, loves children. However, her English is very limited, mainly because I speaks Malay to her. She will work better with someone at home and under supervision, as she would need some reminder.

Reason if letting her go: my Husband prefers someone who speaks English and also because I'm sending my son to full-day childcare next year.

Please PM me if you're keen to find out more

hi,

letting go my filipino maid end of sept'11 cos sending my kids to childcare.She has been with me for 17mths and she finish her 2yrs contract with first employer and i'm her second employer.

She's taking care of my 7 & 4 yrs child, can cook. She's 39yrs old, single,salary $420 with 1 off day a mth.

Anyone keen pls reach me @81985000 thks and also u may need to do direct transfer, some paperwork to be done thru MOM.

She's cristina, if you want to interview her, can call her at 81496857. thks

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good Filipno maid who can help take care of my 5 years old and new born baby. She can cook simple Chines food and do housework. The most important she has experience to take care of children (toddler/new born). Willing to wait till Dec 11 if she's good. Please email me if you have a good maid to transfer. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:41 am:       

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good Filipno maid who can help take care of my 5 years old and new born baby. She can cook simple Chines food and do housework. The most important she has experience to take care of children (toddler/new born). Willing to wait till Dec 11 if she's good. Please email me if you have a good maid to transfer. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:41 am:

Hi all mothers,

My name is Catherine and I currently have a Philippina maid. She is 35 years old. All and all, she has worked for me for 21 months. She helps to take care of my 1 year old and 5 year old (both sons). She also can cook chinese food (which I give credit to her).

Her overall house-chores responsibilities are ok but not to my expectation (I am quite a fussy person when comes to cleanliness). She can follow instruction well and can understand english.

When comes to children, she is easily adapt and getting used to the children. Both my sons are ok with you. She likes children too.

However, the fall-back with this maid is that she is very forgetful and sometimes can be ignorant. That's why she has to be reminded many many times.

I am letting her go earlier is due to some personal reasons. Think she will be available for work in new employer by 24th November 2011.

If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] for further information.

Thank you. :)

Hi plse pm me if u no longer need your obedient indonesia maid. Understand that good maid hard to find.so I will assess the maid first follow by how the agency charge. Thks

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of infants.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to let go, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi,

Does anyone have a maid and think she's good enough to be transferred out? (i'm sure v bad will be sent to agent or back home!)

I'm looking for a transfer maid to look after my 2 1/2 yr old toddler and help out with household work.

thanks!

Hi Kaylas mom

Not sure if I am late.

I have an indo maid. We engaged her to help my parents who is taking care of my newborn baby. She is 37 this year (with 3 kids 7 - 19). She has been with us for 4 months. Based on her work these 4 months, I find her very diligent, polite and loves kids. She also loves cooking. However, my mum (being a housewife all her life) is not used to having an outsider in her house.

As my baby is staying at my mum's place, I dont need her at my house.

If you are interested to interview her, you can email me at [email protected]

Looking for indonesian maid to look clean house, cook and look after 2 yo & 6mths old girl (both in school so take care only off sch). Sms 96993727 if you have. Staying at Holland Ave

I am looking for transfer maid to take care infant and baby, cooking and household, pls PM if have, thanks.

Back