1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/

Any good Interior Design Company for renovation

Discussion in 'Matters Of The Heart' started by ms_piggy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. ms_piggy

ms_piggy New Member

Anybody got good recommandation for interior design company doing for resales flat.Mine is very down-to-earth renovation.Removing existing buildin furnitures & majority carpentry work.Good workmenship, design & reasonable pricing.

2. kioko_angel

kioko_angel New Member

hi, our ID did our house laz year. very good in designing and workmanship satisfactory. price good and reasonable, he quite flexi, things can be negotiate. maybe you would like to try calling him and ask for quote. his name is chan. 91847342. u can try.

3. kellymother1

kellymother1 Member

if u want to do curtain , pls call 81013322 Mr. ken . he is very good curtain man.

4. evan_gigi

evan_gigi Member

Hi mummies,

I just done my reno and am very pleased with my contractor. His quote is so far the most reasonable ( one of the ids i went to quote me 18k for basic touch up while my contactor only charge me less than 10k) but most importantly, he is trustworthy and can finish the project very fast.
    PM me if you want his contact. Pls note that I do not gain anything from this.

5. jillian9

jillian9 New Member

I had recently engaged Classic Design Interior & Air Conditioning as my ID due to their friendliness, responsibility and creativity and of course their pricing.
    Gina being the ID always provides me with different design to choose from.
    By the way, they are located at Blk 18, Jalan Membina, #02-06 (S) 164018
    Tel: 6377 3172
    You may contact Gina @ 9853 3126.

6. rine

rine Member

Can i have the website for Gina? Thanks.

are they hdb licensed?

7. yoji

yoji Active Member

Any website for Classic Design Interior ??

8. yaya1009sg

yaya1009sg New Member

i only sharing this interior design cannot make it pls remember don't try Esteem interior pte ltd,
    blk 431 clementi..

9. ecclesia

ecclesia Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good ID with reasonable pricing for basic renovation on a new flat:

Flooring, kitchen set, bathrooms, window grills.

I've never done this before, can anyone also share with me on average, how much is the standard price for renov & ID ? And what to look out for good & bad ID ?

Thanks [​IMG]

10. jjyymm

jjyymm New Member

hi i have tried a very good interior designer

His name is Michael Ong , tel 94740797

Very good design, price and customer service.

11. peanutz

peanutz New Member

Ling,

I just renovated my 5 rm resale, pretty major though..and worked with an very nice ID, his contractor has good workmanship too, most importantly is i got him through friend's recommendation.. My hubby and i are afraid to try out those contractor out there as you never know what happens..
    You may want to try him out..He is Chrys 97401106.

12. belbel

belbel New Member

my interior design is good. he makes the effort to explain to us what we wanted versus the ease of usage. really sits down and budget with us. he's from rezt n relax , Jackson 91060199. he is very experience in the industry .

13. chanel26

chanel26 New Member

I did my house renovation, kitchen cabinet, curtain and painting by home renovation Singapore.

Service quite ok but always fully booked.

Sometimes quite hrad to get a free quotation.

14. aleciaolivier

aleciaolivier New Member

d’ZIGN for you is one of the growing multimedia production houses in Singapore. Dedicated to capture your precious moments, glamorize your special day and eternalize them in your heart. Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dzignforyou

15. yukie

yukie Member

Hi,

You may like to contact Alan Neo (Nam Hin Bee Kee Contractor) @ 9856 8258.

He did my hse reno 4yrs ago and everything still in good shape! Price is resonable and very honest and straight forward chap [​IMG]

16. 1aughing

1aughing New Member

Want to try Homewell Building Contractor?
    Contact Mr Richard Koh, 93822381.

Very humble boss, supervises workers and will not anyhow quote price, work closely with clients to ensure everything is as planned.