Any good FDW agencies to recommend?

e_mumme

Hi mummies,

Any good FDW agencies in the east/central to recommend pls?

My helper has been with me for 10 years and has decided to go back for good. I am now at a lost as i hv 3 children youngest being 16mths toddler...

Any good/responsible agencies recommendations is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I don't have any to recommend but would love to know how you managed to keep your helper for 10 years! I had one but I transferred her away because she was always doing things behind my back. Now am looking back at helper options again.

Hoping for some good agency recommendation too!

Hello! We engaged my myanmar helper recently from SLF Green Agency. Theyhave an outlet in Hougang Green shopping mall and another in bkt timah. The lady tt assisted me was Melinda from the Hougang outlet. She was very good and understood immediately what kind of helper i needed as we had a v urgent situation with my dad. My helper has been w us for 5ish months now and we've been so happy with her. Shes proactive, bubbly, very great memory, independent, speaks english & mandarin, takes great care of my dad and gets along super well with him. She needs very minimal supervision too altho we monitor the camera daily. Good luck!

Hi Pluto, thanks for your recommendation. all the best to you, wishing that your helper will continue working with you for as long as you need her.... you and your family are blessed to have her... :)

Hello! We engaged my myanmar helper recently from SLF Green Agency. Theyhave an outlet in Hougang Green shopping mall and another in bkt timah. The lady tt assisted me was Melinda from the Hougang outlet. She was very good and understood immediately what kind of helper i needed as we had a v urgent situation with my dad. My helper has been w us for 5ish months now and we've been so happy with her. Shes proactive, bubbly, very great memory, independent, speaks english & mandarin, takes great care of my dad and gets along super well with him. She needs very minimal supervision too altho we monitor the camera daily. Good luck!

wow pluto123, looks like u hit the jackpot with your FDW ! very rarely do i see people keep their helpers for more than 5 years

wow pluto123, looks like u hit the jackpot with your FDW ! very rarely do i see people keep their helpers for more than 5 years

Hey daisy, 5mths! Not years.. haha. Altho i really hope to keep her for 5years... will have to see her willingness by then!

I would recommend Helper Choice; an Online platform, you only pay 59 SGD to access their database, you select the candidates and you can meet the short-list ones to interview them. I prefer this approach as I don't trust the agencies to really care about meeting my needs. AND there is no placement fee for the helper

Back