Any good ergonomic school bag to recommend for P1?

I've got both the CrossCom and the SPI for my girl. She prefers the latter for the following reasons:
1. Nicer designs
2. Not to boxy looking
3. Not so 'fat' (in her words)
4. More comfortable

The SPI is also less expensive.

But you'll need to bring your kid to the shop for fitting. Hope this helps.

hi cowandchick,

appreciate your feedback, and thanks to your little one too! think comfort is the key, guess SPI is ideal in this case
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
My son has a SPI Lego bag...I find it nice bcos it's compact and light without books. That's most impt bcos he has to bring his English/Chinese/Maths text/workbooks everyday. Also find the shoulder rest has sufficient sponge and doesn't 'cut' the neck. Hope I'm not advertising. HaHaHa.

Hi Janet & Celine, thanks for your feedback!

Any idea when an SPI offer may come on? Dec school holidays? Hope to get one at some discounts :p

Hi, SPI is good. I bought 1 for my ds last nov. Got it at $30 less when using popular card during that time. You can check with them. They may have promotion during december school holiday.

I like the Impact ones... can get from Isetan. The smallest sized ones cost a little over 80bucks... but the biggest ones are about 95 or something. Not sure about the SPI ones though.

I bought for my son and he used it in P1 this year... survived his rough handling, and light enough yet spacious enough.

So I bought for my daughter for P1 next year also. Only thing is no design... just plain colours.. and only 3 colours... pink, navy blue and royal/bright blue.

Crosscom can be found at suntec city, near to toys r us. but i found their bags very boxy, and extremely expensive.

Hi all,
Taka having sales on all SPI bags at 20% discount off + 10% discount more if u have take card.

today is the last day of the sales

Hi all,

I just bought a Lego bag for my girl. Besides the good 'architecture', I found the flip cover design great for little hands to handle while my girl loves the Clikits design very much. I have been looking out for promotional advertisements following the mummies' advice here (thanks!) & managed to get it at $30+$5 off! :D

Hi,
I bought a SPI bag for my son at their showroon in Centrepoint. They are having promotion, $30 less for SPI bags. Didn't know of the promotional advertisement though.

My son wanted the Lego bag, but I look at it and don't know how to wash it so I did not buy for him.

Hi WahWah,

the payment only via cash or nets right? Can recall cos I bought before and wanna confirm before going down

Hi Jac,
When my girl goes to P1, I will consider getting a SPI clikit for her...tough enough for kids. I bought a trolley bag for my son and it only lasted him 6 months.

I have 2 clickits lego SPI bag, bought from the raffles city original shops. One pink and one blue colour, my twins only used for the first few months... condition is good 8/10, anybody keen, pls PM me or email [email protected]
I can sell $50 each, bought at $119. or if you take both, will give discount. thanks

If we could gather more mummies to buy from them, probably could ask for a good discount. who knows. I am getting one for my girl as well. The school books are very heavy even when I carry them.Can't imagine it is always hanging on the little shoulder.

The SPI school bags are distributed by KinderFun. I went to their show room at The Centralpoint at 5th floor last week(rather a small show room). The sales lady was kind enough to let me know that a promotion and new design is on its way somewhere end of May or begining of June.

hi mummy,

SPI school bags' sales starts this Friday, 26.05.09. $40 off for old model and 10% off for new model. Grab one for yr kids.

Hi mommies,

Do PM me if you are keen to purchase SPI Brand new school bags (Active SP model, small or large) for your kids. I have a few pieces left, ordered from UK but my kids don't like it...

HI Lydia,

Yes, still left with two small size (one pink and one cherry red) and one large size (Navy blue) for the SPI Active Model.

Sorry I cant PM you as it states you do not accept private messages.

hi looee,

sorry, i didn't realised my profile was set up that way - i'm new here (i'll try to change it in the next few days). could you plese email me the details for the large size bag to my email at [email protected] or u could contact me at 98367025.

thank u

Is SPI bag light without the books?
I am trying to get a lighter bag for my boy.
Is SPI a good choice? Currently his bag is quite weighty even without books so thinking of changing one. Pls advise. Thanks.

There is a new shop just opened in Suntec City Happy Kidz Zone near Toys r Us, it's called KID2YOUTH. They sell a wide range of German ergonomic bags and they;re having a 25% off promotion for their grand opening. I went there over my lunch hour... they have over 30 designs and I was so tempted to buy one for my daughter but I preferred to bring her there later on for her to choose herself.

They are on Facebook... some nice bags pictures there...

http://www.facebook.com/kid2youth.sg

6426626.jpg

6426627.jpg

Back