Any good confinement lady to recommend

FTCH

Hi mummies, my edd is end August but till date, I have yet to find a confinement lady. Any good CL to recommend?

Oh dear, have u found one alrd?
I can recommend u mine who is with me right now for my confinement.

Aunty xue fang from Malaysia
sg contact 84113195.
My contact 60129585884

Hi Serene, how is your CL so far? Satisfied? my EDD is early dec, will your CL be available for dec? What are her rates? Thx in advance.

Hi Serene, how is your CL so far? Satisfied? my EDD is early dec, will your CL be available for dec? What are her rates? Thx in advance.

Hi xbruisedrose, if you not yet found CL, I recommend CL who is doing confinement for me now.

Auntie Wong T.H. from Msia
Cantonese / Chinese speaking
Able to help u take care baby day n night
SG contact 98963237
Msia contact +60139977374

hello...i recommend my confinement nanny from PEM confinement agency. into my 3rd week of confinement and shes really good. supportive of breastfeeding, wakes up for baby night feeds, cooks really good food and nutritious meals, and even takes the initiative to clean our house and clothes when her primary duty is to take care of both mommy and baby. i paid in total 2150sgd to the agency. u can look for 翠儿姐,#660。 i think may need to pay extra 200 for a specific nanny. she's 40 plus and alot of my relatives and friends commented that she looks young for a CL but shes really experienced. hope this helps!

Hello mummies-to-be, I'd like to recommend my CL. She is polite, clean and attentive to baby. Cleanliness is important especially when she is dealing with newborn and she cooks for me to eat. My CL will make sure I gave ample rest as she will take care of baby feel, change diaper and put him to sleep. Do PM me is you want her contact.

Hi mummies, my edd is in early sep. really need to find a good CL. Sorry for the rush.. cos last minute my CL say cannot.. please recommend..

Hi mummies, my edd is in early sep. really need to find a good CL. Sorry for the rush.. cos last minute my CL say cannot.. please recommend..

If you are interested, I can recommend a confinement lady to you. She is at my place as I am doing confinement now.

Last edited:
Hi, can I have ur CL contact no.?
Hi, when is your EDD? Can try my CL, she is from k.l and very experience with newborn. Most importantly she is very bf pro AMD make a lot of good soup for milk booster. She also cooks yummy variety dishes and is suitable for our hubby and family. ( else family will be eating confinement food until heaty.LOL) Her contact is Auntie Lin: +6013 3998255 / 90185317

Hi, would like to recommend my cl here as I had a great experience with her. she is from k.l and very experience with newborn and very understanding. Most importantly she is very bf pro and make a lot of good soups for milk booster. She also cooks yummy variety dishes and is suitable for our hubby and family. ( else family will be eating confinement food until heaty.LOL) Her contact is Auntie Lin: +6013 3998255 / 90185317

Hi ,

My EDD is Dec and I do not have any confinement lady yet. I am looking for vegetarian that is the problem it seems. Any recommendation will be very helpful. I am nervous as time is running out of my hand.

my fren intro her confinement lady to me, she is good in cooking n taking care of bb, u can contact her at +6019 7070 897 (MY) or 9123 3909 (SG).

I am satisfied with my confinement nanny - Aunty Gilly. She is in her mid 40s and is very energetic.

In taking care of baby, her practices are in line with what i learnt in prenatal course. She is a mother of four and has more than 10 yrs of experience.

In cooking confinement food, she has good understanding of the confinement dishes and herbs to use. She keeps the kitchen clean and is fast in her cooking.

She has a very cheerful character. Although she has good knowledge of confinement and baby care practices, she would still ask if we have any preferences and would follow accordingly.

She is fully booked until end of this year and will be available from Jan 2016 onwards. You can contact Aunty Gilly at 81902835 or msia phone at +6012 7172798.

Last edited:
Hi I am interested to know the confinement market right now? can anyone share with me?
I am currently in my second pregnancy, my son is 9 years old now. My EDD is this end Nov.
I had offered by a confinement nanny from Penang asking for SGD3200, and plus the two-way air ticket for her!! Is it too much? or this is the standard confinement market right now?? Thanks!

I think most confinement nannies charge between $2.3-$2.8k with the exception of peak periods like cny. I think $3.2k is too steep unless she has the backing of professional accolades and is highly sought after? I engaged a nanny super last min thru pem confinememt nanny agency n paid $2.5k. I extended her as she has been a great help w baby n household chores.

Last edited:
I think most confinement nannies charge between $2.3-$2.8k with the exception of peak periods like cny. I think $3.2k is too steep unless she has the backing of professional accolades and is highly sough after? I engaged a nanny super last min thru pem confinememt nanny agency n paid $2.5k. I extended her as she has been a great help w baby n household chores.

Hi, do u have her contact?

Hi,
My mom is a mother of 5 and has around 20 years of nanny/confinement experience.She has good knowledge of confinement practices and will advise you accordingly. She is totally fine if you still prefer your own way and not to be so traditional.
She is a Malaysian and only speak Chinese & Hokkien. If you’re interested, please whatsapp me at 8183 9799 or email: [email protected]

Hi,

I've engaged Aunt Annie for my confinement in Apr '15. Highly recommend her.

She's pro bf-ing, nvr once nudge me to feed Lo formula milk Juz so dat she'll get more sleep @nite.

Very responsible CL who took v Gd care of me during the 28 days. Everyday hv soup 2 drink.

She doesn't hv Sg phone but u can enquire via Uncle Goh @Nine385 2409. He handles enquiries for her.

I've engaged Aunt Annie for my confinement in Apr '15. Highly recommend her.

She's pro bf-ing, nvr once nudge me to feed Lo formula milk Juz so dat she'll get more sleep @nite.

Very responsible CL who took v Gd care of me during the 28 days. Everyday hv soup 2 drink.

She doesn't hv Sg phone but u can enquire via Uncle Goh @Nine385 2409. He handles enquiries for her.

I used Silver Star Consulting 9222 2626/8282 8226/6303 0529. Their rate is reasonable and my nanny was great. She was a great help when my girl had a blocked nose and flu. She used steam to relieve my girl. She also helped to maintain my house and managed cooking. I feel blessed to have her as my CL.

My confinement nanny did a great job taking care of my baby, as well as my husband and I. She has more than 10 years of experience. The wonderful part is she not only did her job well, she was also very kind and motherly and always lent a listening ear / offered advice whenever I needed it. She's pro breast-feeding in an encouraging and helpful manner, not pushy or presumptuous at all.

Her name is Feifei and her contact number is: +60 16 960 0911. You can find her on What'sapp too.

Last edited:
I would like to recommend my confinement lady auntie sherry.
handles the baby well and will patiently and professionally coax the baby to sleep every night without any complaints. Every day, she will prepare tonics for me without fail and I felt that I was properly looked after.

Also, the food that she cook is great. Not oily and salty which is what me and my hubby prefer. Her speciality has to be her vinegar pork trotters. Understand that most of the family that she has taken care of before always would request for her vinegar pork trotters during the full month celebration.

I do feel that she is a genuine lady. I do remember seeing her rather sad on the day of her departure. And she even bought a dress for my baby daughter as a present!!

Let me know if u are keen on her contact.

[email protected]

Hi xbruisedrose, if you not yet found CL, I recommend CL who is doing confinement for me now.

SG contact 98963237
Hi , can give me some feedbacks for ur CL?
Thanks thanks

SG contact 98963237

Hi, can u give me some feedbacks for the CL?
Thanks Thanks

Back