Any good childcare in Sengkang or nearby areas?

latte

Really needed recommendations from kind mummies living in Sengkang. Many thanks in advance!
happy.gif

I m enrolling my girl in Learning Kidz @ hougang green. This is a new branch starting in April 2010. I hope the new one is as gd as the others in Kovan n serangoon. Either the cc in sk is full or not accesible to me.

Maybe you also like to check this CC out at punggol twenty.. Intellect Monte Pal Schoolhouse contact 63153076. They do provide Transport as well.

Hi Pkum, I have also enrolled my boy in Learning Kidz @ hougang green. I asked the centre manager and she told me there's 11 children already enrolled in the playgroup class, my boy is the 12th. More than 12 they will start another class. My boy will only reach 18 mths in Jun 2010, how old is your girl?
happy.gif

Hi Joycelyn, wow the class is so big now. When I enrol is only 6 toddlers.

My girl Jade will b 20 mths old in June. I m so excited. Recently she woke up very early, wonders if she knw she is going to school soon.
happy.gif

Cheers

My boy name is Luke. I'll be accompanying him for the first week of June. 12 is the number I ask last sat, might be more now.
happy.gif

Hi all, I also registered my son in the playgroup yesterday. The centre manager told me there's only like 9 kids so far? Anyway my son will only be joining in July.

Jocelyn, opps make a mistake. Yes see u on 1st June. Can't wait! One more mth to go!

Regina, u also enrol your precious in learning kidz? I'm going down next week to 'tour' the school again. I'll check with them. I'm anxious to meet the teachers.

Hi Pkum & Regina, hope our kids will be in the same class! Pkum, I will be back from Bali 1 June midnight, haha, I may or may not bring him in on 1 Jun, depends if he is able to sleep thru the plane ride. However, latest I'll be there on 2 Jun.

Wonder if there's 1 or 2 playgroup class now...

Hi joycelyn n regina! Just back from learning kidz, now they have two playgroup. One which has started n one more on June. N we all falls into the June class!

Joycelyn, hehe u try to come on 1st June, anyway it's half day.

Regina, what's your dear son name? Let's look out for which other.
happy.gif
how old is he now? Mine is oct baby.

Hi pkum I went today for an hr, but kids were crying so no chance to ask who's who. Haha. Regina, which one is your precious? My lukey boy is botak no hair, shd be easy to recognise.
happy.gif

Hi Jocelyn, u came with your husband? I think I saw u. We left when the kids are about to sleep.
happy.gif
see ya.

hi, anybody has the comments for Amazing Star at SK? Their licence has been changed from 24 months to 12 months recently, any issue? Is that menas that the CC is not good?

Tx in advance.

Hi mommies whose kids are at Learning Kidz at Hougang Green, how are your kids doing so far? is the CC there good?

Ya. Go talk to the teachers. It's important if u like the plc n teachers there. Ask what they do n the time table like.

Back