Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

teenoyl,
Hahaha...how come u play tie-hair with your boy??
U know my girl don't like to tie-hair leh... Whenever we want to tie her hair, she ran away or shake her hair away from our grab.

U go calculate your cycle lor... monitor for at least 3 mths... then u can judge yr O day. Start producing 2 days before yr O day. Chance of girl is higher. Don't produce on your O day hor... U may get another prince. And if due to unforeseen circumstances, u can't produce 2 days before O day, try nxt mth. Because producing 1 day after O may oso get prince... All the best...

My first pregnancy was unplanned and it was a girl. So we want a boy for 2nd one. I monitored my cycle and at the same time buy Ovulation Kit to monitor my O day. Then start producing when my LH surge goes up.

Alternatively u can use the Ovulation calculator calendar for guidance.

BabyCutie

he!he! actually I own lotsa cute hairclips but no daughter to doll mah.. Nowadays my boy dowan to be "clipped" so he become "apek" and pretend-pretend he's the hairdresser, me customer. But at the end of it, I got to pay him 50cents. Hah! dats how he earn his bucks!!

Temptation to "clip" my BB is super high cos he got nice thick and very soft hair. But cannot touch leh. My mom already warned me.
uhoh.gif
So the furthest I go with this one is to tuck his hair behind his ears!
crazy.gif

All my pregnancies (incl. the miscarried one, all boys leh).. So 2 days before O, meaning the little swimmers can do a backstroke while waiting for the right moment..
biggrin.gif

teenoyl,
Haha...din know the swimmers can do backstroke...

U can do it continuously 2day and 1day before O. Y are sprinters but their lifespan are shorter. X are marathon swimmers, so by the time yr ovary released a ripen egg, all sprinters are already dead and left with all the marathons. So chance of princess is very high....hehehehe

Hmmm... Maybe u can get a hair mannequin to play with your clips???
kao_biggrin.gif

Teenoyl,
in the end, i didn't go for hospital leave even though i've the leave written by gynae.
I'm afraid that company might just "convert" it into maternity leaves and i lugi more.

We've kind of decided when we want to "deliver" our baby already. It's going to be the 2nd week of Sept, 10ish Sept.

BabyCutie
Play with my hairclips???!!!
rofl.gif

Duchess
Ya hor.. Have to be careful abt it. Skali ur boss just "convert", susah..

So u will work till baby drops? Nvrmmind lah.. Treat it as an exercise. Walk here walk there. Just do watever u can. Just dont stress urslf out, ok oreadi.

Anything special on the 2nd week? Shld pop a week earlier, term holiday mah..

Me hoping to conceive end Dec or early Jan cos I want September baby too... But me difficult to conceive type, so NOW TTCing oreadi

Teenoyl,
I'm still going on ML from 1 sept as dictated by the boss lor.

But never mind, i'll use whatever spare time to catch up on my training hours requirement (for my other profession license requirement)

Other than that, perhaps I will also catch up with my other "to-do" items which I've yet to do yet.

I just recall i need to go dig out something from the store room!
I've the list:
1)Car charger
2)cloth nappies
3)portable potty which my girl rejected sometime ago. shld try again hor..
4)books - can re-read them again.

Mummies,

I wanted to order 1 carton of pigeon baby wipes (24 pkts) from Cheong Choon store.

But minimum must purchase $100 to entitle delivery service. Anyone interested in getting another carton or other items to sum up to $100?

babycutie,
why not just add 2 pack of diapers to the lot and you easily get $100?

I've lots of wet wipes at home. Tollyjoy ones cos my friend can get at staff price.

Duchess,
I am using Nepia diapers leh.

Also my hb can get diaper at cheaper price opp his co. so don't wana buy at higher price.

Those using Nepia diapers. You can get 1 pkt for $14.70 at dignus. www.dignus.sg

Its cheaper than getting directly from Nepia at $15/pkt.

Thanks babycuite for the cheaper price information on Nepia.

Would there be any delivery charges for the delivery if i buy from dignus? You bought before from them?

Hi all

Just came to work today...

Guess wat???? On Sun wen I came back home abt 8.30pm, my whole unit flooded!! Someone **** had thrown a piece of cloth into the pipe causing it to block. DIRTY water cannot flow down and so it went up and out into my unit... ****

Cannot claim any compensation from Town Council!! Very heart ache now...
angry.gif
The most they advised me when looking for new house, never to choose the 2nd floor!!

teenoyl,
Gosh!!! That's terrible. I think the person may have accidentally flush down the cloth when he/she wanted to throw away the dirty water into the toilet bowl without know that there is still a piece of cloth in it.....

It happen to me before last time. I accidentally flushed down a T shirt...... OMG!!!!! But that was when I was young...hehehe

I can imagine how messy the place looks like and stinks as well....

I never like to live in low floor and topmost floor. But if really no choice at least must be higher than 5th floor....

Babycutie

Can you imagine, all my furnitures are wood so they absorb the water and after cleaning and disinfecting, the whole flat still STINKS!!!

I slept at 5am on that fateful Sun. Left home at 8am to TC yesterday, officer came, this and that.. My dad bought a new TV for us. My mom not happy and had been throwing things ard the house and slamming bedroom door onto our face. BB nobody look after so I lug my BB ard while cleaning the house.. BB slept with me last night and so today, I got a very terrible headache plus heartache.. Son just called. Grandma did not cooked lunch so he's going to sch hungry!! BB crying, she buat bodoh just watched TV!! Feels like bringing my kids away for next few days...

Aiyo!! Dono wat luck I have this 2-3 days. Must have offended some body/thing!!!

kao_angry.gif

teenoyl...
Wow such a chaos... Is it due to the flooding that's y your mum angry?

I think u better take a few days leave (if u can) to settle the things.

Your place will continue to stink because the wood of yr furniture has absorb the smelly water. Maybe u can contact yr contractor n ask whether can salvage the damage.

Hmm....just go n pray for peace.

Babycutie

thxs for the advise... Lucky my flooring is homogenous not parquet. If not, can cry!

Nah! I know my mom angry cos of the TV. Last wk she asked my dad to buy similar water dispenser (cost $499) to instal at my sis place but he refused. He said so expensive. So wen he bought a TV for us ($500+) she was MAD!

How I wish I can take a few more days off to settle everything.. But my heartless boss will never agree..

Haizzzzz... Just cross my finger that she will feed my BB..
sad.gif

Spoken to HB. Tot of returning the TV (bought at Audio House - Liang Court) and return the money to her..

Hi Yishun Mummies,

I am staying at 154 and am expecting my No.3 in Mar'07.

Am wondering if anyone knows a good and cheap post/pre-natal masseur around Yishun?

Am looking for a new CL too. My previous one got lotsa bad reviews recently and I am to scared to get her again. :p

Thanx in advance!

Linda

<font color="0000ff">hello all...it been so long i nv log in le...i had been busy n reali sad..first my daughter is sick,i m rali sad..she having flu,cough n fever..bring her see doctor no use..can anyone advise me where to see a GOOD doc in Yishun??haiz.. i m reali worry n sad....

Second,my stupid wisdom teeth making me so pain n irratating..i "ren" for 2 days then finally i cant ta han i went to pull out..wow.. so Exp..haiz.. i need to go through surgery then can pull out my wisdom teeth..haiz.. now my whole face swollen n very pain..i been eating 4 days of porridge ..arghh... not only that i m down wif fever,cough n flu same as my princess... haiz.. see i so suay...

not only that..my hubby is sick too.. i have to tk care of my hubby n my precious princess..reali very tire ... now i wish my princess get well soon.. i m getting her to see other doc.. cos it been 4 days le.. no improvement..</font>

zinie,
Which PD is your girl seeing? Most likely your girl caught some virus. You better bring her to see a 2nd opinion since its already 4 days and she is still having fever.

U also hv to take care. How come 4 days liao still painful? I had my wisdom tooth extracted last year but not very painful leh. I thk it has to depends on the position of the wisdom tooth bah.

Hi Babycutie
Home is very chaotic... Me now urgently looking for babysitter for my baby... Anyone you know ard our area or you have any suggestion?

teenoyl,
I could not help you. I don't know any nanny around our area.

Maybe u would want to post in the forum to look for nanny?

teenoyl,

For the flooding, do you have home content insurance? If have, can try to claim from insurance. Otherwise you have to bear all cost of the cleaning up and replacing any furniture/appliances etc.

try go make noise to your MP about the flooding n how TC dun help, haha.. hopefully they will sent someone to come by and fix your place for you.

Zinie,
Hope you get well soon.
I suffered 1 week for my wisdom tooth last year too. hahah.. and despite the pain, we flew off to BKK for holiday. That at least took some pain off my mind for me.

teenoyl,
Hehehe...and dun forget to mention to MP that TC advise u not to choose 2nd floor if u wanted to purchase flat in the future.

I find this advise given is irresponsible. Ask the government not to built 2nd floor if that's the case. Why not start the lowest floor from 5th and onwards? Then there will be enough "height" for flooding.....

Thxs <font color="ff0000">Babycutie...</font>

Wah quite x hor! I found one thru Yahoo classified.. Her "Ingrish" so horrible - cancelled. Then called another one, only available in 2 weeks time. An indonesian married to a Sporean man lah! She charged me $400.00... Thought of asking my neighbour, hopefully she can accept $300?

Considering my MIL but she just send her maid back last week (caught sleeping with a man!) and still waiting for replacement. My own mum had a maid but with my sis toddler, I wonder if this maid can cope.

Haizz, being school holiday next week, wonder if KidsVille can still accept my son? By now they are always fully booked.

<font color="0000ff">Duchess</font>

Wah! 2 more days to go before your leave.. Shiok hah!!

Yalor, I din buy the insurance. Who would have tot tis kinda thing happen to ownself! TC did send some bangala to help clean my flat but I already scrub whole flat till 5am leh.. Then the next day, spend disinfecting everything again using Dettol.

BTW Babycutie, do you know that yesterday they changed whole piping downstairs.. Yeah! thanxs to me, our block got new pipes! Besides cloth, they said they found hardened cement - must be those contractors! Thats the reason why they had to changed whole pipes..

Babycutie
Do you know that the newer flats at Bukit Batok WestMall there, their flats starts from 3rd floor onwards... They have super high void-deck!

teenoyl,
There are 2 possibilities of having harden cement in the pipe. One - Bad workmanship done by contractor assigned by HDB for St 20 new flats project. Two - cement flushed down by renovation contractor engaged by homeowner who had their toilet tiles changed.

Hehehe... Maybe I should take a lookout at the pipe later when I come back from work...

Did u notice they changed to ceiling light as well? It is so much brighter now.

Hello!

I am staying in Yishun also! I am at blk 556. I just had a bb girl in May this year. looks like montherhood is not easy. everyone of us got to deal with so many things. I just tender my resignation. got a new job but now very worreid that the new job will make me very busy and no time for my bb who is becoming very cute. Really admire SAHM.

Hi teenoyl,

Tnx for the infor. Any chance u have a good one to intro?? Gonna start gg once I stepped into my 20th week. Get rid of the aches.. :p

Zinie,

U can try Pidemco at Blk 152/3. (A 4 sty walkup block with Econ minimart) The GP is a lady and she has experience with kids and really kind. I hv been seeing her for 7 yrs liaoz. My kids always am happy to go see her coz she gives out 'sweets' (vitamin) to them. :p

<font color="0000ff">Babycutie</font>
Yup I noticed. In fact that Monday morning on the way to TC, my kpo HB did ask the foreman where we can buy similar light! We tot of installing in the kitchen but he duno leh.. He said by tender, got to ask the TC office!

<font color="0000ff">Linda</font>
Wah.. u wanna starts massaging at 20 weeks ah? Mayb can try those Spas (such as Haach, Rustic Nirvana) cos normally traditional mly massage starts at 7 mths onwards. I din do pre-natal cos my pregnancy was very smooth going. For post-natal, my aunt did the massage for me (and my lady boss)..

Hmmm... mayb I shld consider the GP at Blk 152/3 cos we have not found a good one yet too. When sick, I went back to my old GP at Commonwealth MRT area there!!

<font color="0000ff">Appletree</font>
Hello... I gave birth last May too.. From previous postings, me also half-hearted when received offer from another company. But because of my little "luxury" I decided to forgo them. I will try searching for new job after CNY.

<font color="ff0000">looks like its time to update the tables again!</font>

<font size="+2">Yishun Mommies Club</font>
kao_cheers.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mom</TD><TD>Occupation</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Kids DOB</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Diaper</TD><TD>Formula </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy sunflower</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>06.06.06</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD>PetPet/PP</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>soh1dful</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>30.05.06</TD><TD>Darrel</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Duchess</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 655 </TD><TD>Princess Princess</TD><TD>December 03 (September 06)</TD><TD>Nicole Natalie</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Pediasure / BM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenoyl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 299</TD><TD>Prince Prince</TD><TD>25.09.00 07.05.06</TD><TD>Edrie Qu. Erfan Ru.</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>HL Milk Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zinie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Blk 638 </TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>09.03.06</TD><TD>Vivian</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>wynn_pon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 115C</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>29.11.04</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Huggies / Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lucida</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 928</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>(25/07/06)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 8xx </TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>02.04.05</TD><TD>Keane</TD><TD>PetPet / Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Pediasure </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Blk 730</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>07.07.06</TD><TD>Haygen</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 299 </TD><TD>Princess Prince</TD><TD>09.06.04 01.02.06</TD><TD>Belvia Jayden</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Pediasure Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>2LM</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Prince Prince</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mickeyh</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ChongPang CC</TD><TD>Prince (Twins)</TD><TD>2002 (August 2006)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Seah</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Blk 154</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Appletree</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Blk 556</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>May06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

teenoyl,
Wah.. U travel all the way to commonwealth to see doc if yr kids fall sick? Very troublesome leh...

I am seeing Dr Foo at Ooi Baby at Blk 417.

Babycutie
You go Blk 417? Its quite further in, right (Bus 804)? No wonder the clinic at our neighbourhood always empty esp. the one next to UOB Bank, I noticed its always "CLOSE".

Is Ooi Baby good? What pills do you get when you have flu?

Hi mummies,
I'm also a Yishun mummy, FTWM. Stay at blk 398. My son, Haowen, is borned in Aug 05, just past his 1 year old birthday. He's using Petpet/Pampers, and drinking Friso......

Hello Ixwong, Appletree...welcome to the club :D

Teenoyl,
ya lor. tomorrow is the 1st day of my maternity leaves. no need to work. but still, i think i'm gonna be cleaning woman at home.
Nesting insinct very strong nowadays.

Sometimes, i have feelings like i might deliver baby during 1st week Sept. hahahah.. looks like i can't wait to hold baby in my arm.

Hi teenoyl,

my bb is called Ariel &amp; she uses Nepia. I am trying to switch her milk from Similac to Friso as she suffers from constipation. I also moved to Yishun 3 years back and still goes to Thomson road to see GP, gynae &amp; PD. haha!!

Duchess, don't overwork yourself. soemtimes waterbag might burst early due to over exertion.

ixwong, your bb drinks Friso from bith? does he pas motion daily?

teenoyl,
Oops....hehehe I mean my kids see Dr Foo at Ooi baby. Have to take bus 804 (abt 4-5 stops away).

Oh that clinic near UOB called Custodian Clinic always empty. I hardly see any patients.

I visit Sincere Clinic or Psalms Clinic.
Usually Sincere gave me Chlorphenamine for flu and Psalms gave me Clarinase(Non drowsy) and Became (cause drowsy) for flu.

Sincere clinic is always quite crowded. Perhaps it is one of some companies panel of doctors I think. Where u bring your kids if they are sick?

Duchess
Use ur nestling instinct wisely!! That extra energy you have, you will need it for PUSHING..
kao_laugh.gif

Appletree
My BB dont pass motion daily. When I go for his 3mth jab, I did ask abt it. The nurse said ok leh..Same like adult, some of us pass motion daily but some do it every 2 or 3 days... But as kiasu mom, I gave him juice. No difference, leh. But funny, when I mix gripe water into his drink, he can easily do his business..

Babycutie
Ha!ha!ha! I tot Ooi Baby is for BABY and OLD BABY like us!!!
biggrin.gif

When I cant travel, I will go to Sincere too.. Nah! Actually I looking for clinic that the doc will prescribe "Fedac" the small pink colour pills for flu. Cos my body only accept that leh! other than that, no jalan..

I ever visited 1 clinic near Psalms but instead of my flu, he was more interested in my pimples and trying to sell me his products!!
lame.gif

Got the chance to visit Custodian once. Unlike Sincere, the doc at Custodian is very generous with his MC.. too bad the clinic always closed.
sad.gif

teenoyl,
U can request the doc to give u Fedac.

Psalms also quite generous with their MC (always give 2 days) but their charge is pretty high compared to Sincere.

Is the doc at Custodian good? I never visit that clinic because always see empty so dare not go in.

I went to Custodian when I am abt 4 mths pregnant...(Wow! wen was dat???)

I was down with flu but he checked on my tummy??? An old doc.. Give me 2 days mc No lah, I don like him.. Not comfortable.

My GP at C'wealth same age.. so we can talk nonsense! He's the one intro my gynae to me.. Same age oso!

<font color="0000ff">hello baby cutie ,
my daughter dun have any PD yet.. she is sick first time..i yst bought her to my mum place doc..my mum sadi nt bad cos our neighbour go b4... haiz... hope she get well soon.doc also said is viru...
I pull my wisdom teeth out reali pain..now still pain on medcine now..i have surgery to pull out my teeth.. did u also gone through surgery to pull out?mine is nt growing straight ,the stupid teeth is growing rightward that y have to gone through surgery to tk out.. very pain. i rather gv birth then pull out my wisdom teeth again..
Also i wanna ask u hw to knw u are ovaulation ar?? u mean after my period hw long will the egg grow issit??</font>

<font color="119911">hello Linda

welcome abroad yishun mummy club.. kekeke... btw the clinic u mention near where??nt familaiar wif yishun yet heehee.. </font>

<font color="ff6000"> hello apple,

welcome abroad to our yishun mummy club kekeke.... </font>

<font color="0000ff"> duchness

wow u reali steady le still can go bkk.. aiyoyoy.. i pain till cant slp ..haiz... </font>

<font color="ff6000">Imwong,

welcome abroad to our yishun mummy club kekeke.... </font>

<font color="0000ff"> Teenoyl reali ty for ur hard work helping us to do the chart.... </font>

<font color="0000ff">zinie</font>
U can monitor your CM (cervical mucous). Usually when it is near O, yr CM will be thick and sticky and will not break off if you take some and stretch it between yr thumb and first finger.

Hmm... should say the egg is ripen and ready to be release by the ovary. Once it is released, it will travel down the fallopian tube and eventually to the uterus. If the egg is not fertilized, it will shed blood which is called menstruation. But if the egg is fertilized, it will implant onto the lining of the uterus where pregnancy takes place after that.

Usually ovulation takes place around 14th day from the 1st day of your menses. Your 1st day of menses = CD1 (Cycle Day 1). So ovulation will take place on CD14. This is only a gauge. Some ppl with longer CD will only ovulate on CD17 or CD18. The number of cycle days (CD) is calculated from CD1 till yr next CD1.

Hope that my explanation is not too complicated to understand..
happy.gif

Appletree
Ya, Friso all along. I ever let him try Similac but he constipated. He's ok with Friso, pass motion almost everyday, sometimes 2 days gap.

Hi teenoyl,

Me FT working.
Queen of house : Lavonne DOB 170302
King of house : Lucius DOB 150804
Baby of house : EDD March 2007

Diaper : Drypers
Formula : Dumex

Hi Zinie,

Juz checked. Correct Blk is 156. :p
Its a 5 min walk from Yishun MRT. At Ave 5, there's a shell petrol kiosk. Enter at dat corner (Street 11) and up ahead on the right is a 4 sty walk up block. Dat is Blk 156 liaoz.

Its a lady GP (Jasmine) and dats one of the reason I started gg. But she is quite popular with the elders and kids, so there can be long Q's at times.
happy.gif

halo there...have not been logging cos too busy with work laterly....sigh...how i wish i can be SAHM...like some of the mummies out there....
a warm welcome to all new mummies who had joined this thread..
kao_smile.gif

teenoyl..feel so sad for you after reading what happened to yr unit...how is everything now?? i hope things are settling down...

i heard about this Ooi Baby clinic too (was recommended by my gynae)but it is too far from my place cos i need to change 2 feeder buses (must take bus 800 first then change to bus 804)too troublesome leh...so i went to polyclinic for all his japs and go to see the neighbour GP when he is down with flu or fever...

babycutie..i just realised that there is a CC near to yishun mrt station..am going there next week to see see look look..heehee...now got 2 choices to consider liao...

Back