Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

website finally upz....

val,
BINGO! I sure followed tour lor as I dun kwn how to plan and start from where, maybe should 请教 both you and sporty on Tokyo...

jntt,
holiday again? your calendar are packed full of holiday... you really like printing $$$ ley... how i wish i can be O, mummy always bringing me for holiday...

val,
wow club med so expensive ley... think i will go when both c big enough

sporty,
did u got a motor car for A? i think i heard you mentioning sometimes back... any thread selling... wanted to get 1, Chong Pang selling those motor car $200+ wor...

sporty,
oh it is not u but val... i also asked my bestie to get big c a bicycle with 2 small wheels attached for her 2nd bday, hahaha... i cant find any BP selling that... under bulk purchase?

morning ladies.

think there was some prob with the forum yest cant post le.

jntt,
ya. think ferry is in coz everything checkered. I find the price ex still but its aft all Club Med...

chacha,
if u planning F&E on toyko u can ask sporty, i tiink she is quite an expert when it comes to jap! hahaha.

actually package tour is CHEAPER if u dun shop alot. coz most of the meals are catered for and u dun spend on transports and ur hotels are included. WHile for F&E, their meals not cheap lo. Even fast food oso nt cheap. Then u have to spend on transports to get frm 1 place to another etc etc.

Re: motor car
yes yes! i bought 1 for D as his 1st bday present. Got it for $160++ from BP but the organiser is not holding any now wo. Got it from firefly. U can keep a lookout under bulk purchase. u wanna buy for C1?

chacha, if u looking for those bicycle, think chong pang got sell mah...i gotten mine from the bicycle shop near ooi baby clinic...abt $80+

val, i not expert in japan la...dun say until like tha...but i juz simply love it there!! yeah i agree bintan club med is ex...

sporty,
hahaha. to me i feel u are an expert la. u know the place quite well and can make recommendations to friends and not to mention you know japanese. hehehe.

same here, i oso simply love japan. We are hoping to head to Hokkaido and do self drive there. =) and now, i miss their makan. yummy! hehehe.

yes. club med bintan is ex. i rather head to banyan tree for 3d2n instead.

chacha,
oh ya. mayb u can check out carrefour for promo on bicycles. Hb got 1 from carrefour (the 2 small wheels can be removed) during promo at $60++.

hello ladies.... at home today!

sporty-drive to cherating about 8 hrs.

chacha-no go holiday la, my friend say for fun i agree lor....

val - wow but its for 4 nights the club med package....

val,
yah i looking at buying the motor car for both C to share, looked interesting but too ex to get at Chong Pang bicycle shop lor then i remembered u or sporty got that so thot of asking...

sporty,
think i be getting the bicycle at chong pang market, at $68 or $88...
when nearer and confirm 2yrs later going tokyo then i check with you if hb dun mind F&E...

jntt,
you are a holiday queen...

sounds like a good idea to get a bicycle for o's 2nd birthday. last night my hubby bought her a remote control airplane...

re: canopy - looks like sales not fantastic....

jntt,
i am still thinking hard on what to get for big c 2nd birthday... A school bag as she going cc next Jan or .... any suggestion...

val, i also wanna go hokkaido...i intend to bring the kids there next yr! see how it goes... hopefully can materialise...anyways, i already booked my trip to tokyo during cny
happy.gif
looking forward...

jntt, 8 hrs drive v shiong leh...so cherating is further away than KL? gosh... so u going for the club med promo? remote controlled airplane? sounds like a boy's toy leh... canopy, i haven got time to go and see, heard the sales not too good also! where got condo have badminton court instead of tennis court one...hehe

chacha, sure...when u are going, lemme kno
happy.gif
will try to "help"...

sporty,
haha badminton court instead of tenniw court, think my hb #1 raised his hands to support, hahahahaha...
wow trip to Tokyo on coming CNY? so nice with lit A and M?...
mine still long long to go...
now thinking of big c birthday gift...

chacha, yeah...badminton court instead of tennis court lor...so weird! maybe badminton court is smaller ba...chacha, u dun have to worry...sekali next yr when ur 5 yrs's up...maybe still have leftover units at canopy, and u can buy :p no la, A and M not going with us...they will go to my MIL's hse...thas why we booked CNY cuz MIL's not working tha few days...heheh

chacha - erm.... no ideas yet leh, but i would hope to celebrate O's 2nd birthday at Disneyland, that would be my biggest gift to her!

sporty - yah, 8hrs quite siong... no plans yet lah, but my hubby keeps asking me to go and give club med a try. he has already gone to club med bali and bintan lor.... if really go, can consider taking Firefly flights there. don't think wanna drive so long... backache ah. oh they got no tennis court? so strange! wah, shiok ah, go toyko during CNY. but sure damn freezing cold!

jntt, ya la...driving 8 hrs will sit until buttocks pain ah! hahaha... yeah, weather will be chilly then... but no choice, if not who look after my kids?! hahaha

i still contemplating if should do HK in Jan, before O turns officially 2 or do it one week prior CNY! sigh....

jntt,
wking frm hm ah?
ya la, 4N but still find it ex =P
huh? why remote aeroplane? O likes isit?

chacha,
u wan the contact of the organiser i can pass u.

sporty,
wah!!! u going tokyo in feb 2011?! whoohoo! nv hear u say anything and nw u booked le! hehehe. I AM FULL OF ENVY!!! since ur kids nt going, can go hokkaido coz weather will be v cold then. hehehe.

sporty,
so this is ur honeymoon trip with ur hb! hehehe.

jntt,
go before O is ba...then u can celebrate her bday and ur wedding anniversary there. hehehe.

sporty,
yah lor why badminton court, so weird right, cost saving... now i dun like canopy liao, hahaha... no aim at the moment...
i also wish to go holiday with hb alone but i shen bu de my two Cs wor...

jntt,
think carefully as ticket cost different if she is 2!

jntt, yes u shd go HK before O turns 2...to maximise the infant fare...i plan to bring the kids somewhere before M turns 2 to "maximise" the infant fare also...haha

val, clever gal...yes "belated" honeymoon... i did think of hokkaido but cant la cuz my cover will be on leave and also my mil need to go back to work...so only can do a short one and dun wanna go HK (as its the CNY)...so landed up in tokyo! haha

chacha, but ur hb loves badminton court! maybe becuz of this, he will change his impression of canopy...LOL :p

val - am on medical leave today. didnt bring my laptop back, so not "working".... doing my own things and resting my head! yah lor, i told my hubby O is a girl leh, not boy. i asked him is it he ownself want to play! LOL.... cause that day he promise O to buy her an aeroplane lor, then actually bought a small one from toyrus, then yesterday when he come back from vietnam, he go and buy another one at the airport! $49.90!!! gosh....

chacha - yah, thats why i thought can save abit of $ on the ticket.... but if i go during Jan, then CNY got to stay put in Singapore lor... then quite boring leh. somemore its long weekend.... sigh... how how how???? i need to really print money!

sporty,
finally ur long awaited honeymoon coming true. hehhe. so happy for u. so how long are u planning for ur jap trip?

jntt,
oh. hope ur headache will go off soon. wat did the dr says?

cny go resort stay lo =P or staycation in sg =P or even chalet??

val - doc said could be migraine or tension headache... i don like to stay in chalet leh, feed mosquito.... heehee!

u all are right lor, must make full use of infant fare!

jntt, hope ur headache goes away soon! i think ur hb wanna play with the plane than O la...kekkekek :p

val, juz a short trip la...fly on CNY eve after reunion dinner then back on 4th day of CNY... no need to feel happy or envy la, juz a short trip...in fact abit too short! haha

jntt,
actually i also dun kwn who that ley, haha... intending to delete off a few days if I cant figure who is she... u know?

sporty,
haha maybe u r right... if he wants to buy for us, i dun mind but i won't fork a single cents ok... haha...

jntt,
then go staycation la. Heard Hard Rock Hotel not bad! hehehe. Or mayb go genting or wat?

sporty,
ya...abit short but better than nthing. hehehe. woohoo! still feeling happy and excited for u la. hehehe. so have u decided where to go? so staying back at the same hotel as u did in 2009?

chacha,
u steady le. u duno her but u still accept her request ah.

chacha, hahah...no mah since u said ur hb dun like canopy, this is a plus pt leh! maybe he's one of those who will always use it! hee

val, plan to go disney on one of the days...rest will be shop n eat! hahah... nope, not going back to tha hotel, this time giving sunroute shinjuku a try...

chacha - nowadays i dare not anyhow accept lor, lots of horror stories about strangers/stalkers on FB.... i see she has Jan Tan as friend also, dunno is it Yishun Mummies?

sporty,
used to play at Woodlands but now changed to somewhere further, forget the name...
normally is his colic booked the court and he followed...they dun stayed near yishun so chong pang is out lor...

jntt,
oh really? what they norm will do... yah i remembered that Jan Tan, who has her as friend... dun kwn does she belonged to this thread but on/off she came in writing some ....

chacha,
for me, diff, if i duno, i will reject =P

sporty,
woohoo!! disney! can go disney sea and enjoy all the rides =P sunroute shinjuku sounds familiar. biz hotel?

chacha - those stories i hear is in US lah, cause some people will state that they are not in, so people come to their house to break-in etc. then got one is this girl who invited some friends to her birthday party, then didnt set the settings to private, then so many people actually turned up at her party lor....

chacha, icic
happy.gif

val, think wun be going to disneysea cuz my cousin in law stays in japan and said tha its not as good...so will be going back to disneyland, my 3rd time there! haha ... yes sunroute is a biz hotel, which is like 5 mins walk to shinjuku station...

jntt, geez...tha sounded scary!!

sporty,
wah! 3x! u are a fan of disney! hehehe. hm..my verdict abt disneysea is if with kids then cant go coz practically nthing much to play as alot of rides cant take with them.
So i prefer Disneyland to Sea. =)

Ya, the hotels u picked mostly quite near to the train station. U really makes me drool over jap! hahhaa.

chacha,
i no hao ming la..i only been to jap twice...in 2007 and 2010...think hao ming is jntt la, coz she travels alot more. hehehe.

anyway, u planning to go 2yrs later so ur chance will come =)

Back