Any Flying mothers around?

Ladies, Do you know how much does an O.P.I nail polish cost in Sin and in overseas? My GF said in SFO chinatown sells very cheap. I usually gets from the shop next to Macy. I forgot the price aridi. Anybody remember?

wah i still got nail tek still nvr use... where got time to paint nails? besides no encourageed cus if bb breathe in the fumes, will kills some brain cells one then not so smart liao... better not better not haha
happy.gif

ha ha last time mah.. now arh.. stil go for mani and pedi la but i wun apply for my nails after mani, jus do for the sake of maintenance lor hee hee

<font color="0000ff">Hung</font>,

If I go back to Big bird, I nod who I should look for nail polishes. Btw, what col do you hv? I kind of like the 'belize it or not'

Alamak! b'cos of my sotong-ness, caused such a huge confusion abt the bumbo seat..soree ah!

petite,
u eat birdnest evday!
But it really works hor..
i oso had c-section..1st time i got out of bed, the PAIN! i tot i will never walk again!

BABY Signing
i wan teach my boy leh. my gf ger can sign MILK and MORE. Quite useful to noe wat he wan instead of me guessing, then guess wrongly he becm frustrated.

Where to get the VCD? (shanghai hav anot? haha!)
Think there's a thread smwhere abt this. muz go search for it.

Woof,
muz persevere with signing.

<font color="ff6000">Baby sigining</font>

Yap I did saw a thread on it too. But I brought direct from the Sin Supplier. $99.00 for 2 DVD and 2 CDs.

FOC delivery too.

<font color="0000ff">Hung</font>, no prob. Tks

baby signing,

i do not encourage my ger to sign cus it will encourage her sign instead of talking... so affects their speech development lor. now understanding my ger better i know wat she wants with her diff whinings.

i oso did not let my ger start on the signing oso though i was very interested in it at tat point of time.. coz my hubby oso said the same thing as ylc

Petite,
From which supplier did u get frm? can gv me the details? i lazy to search for thread leh..thks hor!

So ex hor..the dvd can burn 1 anot?HEHE!

Ylc,morraine
dun tink will affect speech dev lah. cos wen we teach the signs,we will oso say the word mah. so bb will learn word at same time. but if they cant express it verbally then at least can communicate by signs lor.

I plan to teach simple signs like MILK, MORE,PAIN,SLEEP. most impt is HUNGRY. Too difficult signs i oso cannot make it..haha!

Btw, do u guys noe tat SHA got sell the einstein
dvd collection? (I juz say only, doesnt mean i got buy. in case CID reading this).

WOOF,
u got maid rite? can pls share with me wat she does, ie her duties ? thks.

Hb wan get maid by mext mth, i read the maid thread i get very stress up..

I very hopeless with my boy. I cant take care of him cos i prone to depression. If maid cannot make it type, then i confirm will GET depression.

Dun mind doing hsework, but must have help with my bb.

Sungrapes

The reason why you are getting a maid sounds very much like my situation...I do not mind doing housework but need help in taking care of baby...Hope you get a good maid...have you started your maid hunt....

MAID
i dun have a maid... still thinking whether to have one a not. the expenses incurred of having one is about $700-800 incl her groceries and makan... dun want to increase my overhead cost in case i want to be a SAHM

BB signing times
dun think will affect speech dev... thinks the ang mohs say will enhance speech dev... BB also less cranky when they turn toddlers as they are more understood- the child phychiatrist suspect tat terrible 2's bad behavior is resulted frm us parents not understanding BB and they are fustrated... so better if we can understand wat they want from signing

NIGHTMARE
think that i quite stressed out at work... i had a bad nightmare..
i was doing KL turn and i worked at JCL (i noe KL no JCL but jus happened so in my dream)... there was an Indian family and their extended family occupying 1/3 of the cabin (no offends to any race)... thinks u girls get headache jus by hearing this...
they made a mess in the cabin and were very loud.. disturb other pax and their kids ran around.
a toddle was using the toilet unsupervised and was peeing at the corner instead of into the toilet bowl... i saw and told the father....
the father said,: when a/c land, the cleaners will clean it up.. no big deal... i was so angry at his nonchalant attitude and KL sector no CLEANERS.. so we have to clean up.... even if there's cleaners, it is bad also to dirty the place.

funny hor, i was stressed at my present workplace but have nightmare of my last job

sungrapes

SHA chances of selling JIN high!!!

u planning to get a maid arh, wat kind of things u wanna noe? my maid came to help me when my ger was 2 mos old lor.. at first when she came, i told her not to take care of my ger first.. get used to the surroundings first and get her hands on the housework first.. when she is more or less settled and can handle the housework den i started to let her handle my ger with me around at all times.. i make sure she can pacify her, feed her well and bathe her n etc.. i tel her from day one wat are my preferences n etc and told her direct in the face politely tat we are going to be learning from each other coz she was experienced with kids as she has 2 kids of her own. I told her tat in Phil the things n the way they bring up their kids mite differ from Sin so mus ask if she is not sure of anything, asking is not wrong and if never ask is wrong and if she does things wrongly, I will speak up immediately and tel her tat its wrong. I told her im very straight forward so not to take it personal and so this way we can learn more things and in return, she oso taught me a lot of things and im quite open to her teachings like how she handle bb oso coz like burping bb, diff ppl have diff styles as long as bb burps in the end.. im perfectly fine! LOL

rem dun jus ask her to handle both bb and housework at the beginning coz she wil definitely be very lost as she will be very confused in the beginning of how to adapt to the new environment
happy.gif
we must always put ourselves in each other position!
happy.gif

But i always emphasise one thing... the main reason i want to hire u is to take care of my bb so if bb cries or needs attn.. no matter wat else u are doing.. u mus go to the bb first! priority is on bb BUT tat does not give u the excuse of not finishing ur housework n etc.. u need to learn to adapt to the bb timing and work out a suitable schedule for urself
happy.gif

p/s: sorry a bit long winded and its my personal view *heh*

<font color="0000ff">Morraine</font>,

I don't find it ling winded. I find it useful. Tks for the info.

Just check on Nanny services. It cost $1000+ and additional Agency fees even for 3 weeks. Gosh!

The A-team is the most Ex. $1200+.

There also Domestic and bx2nanny services. (not too sure that name can't be post in this forum)

They come over to yr house to take care of bb. Time: 9-6pm

les_petite_chose (petite_chose

That is quite expensive huh?I think its good if we really need someone for help in the emergency case.

I remember there was once I got my aunty just to sit around with me from 10am to 5pm....just sit and I pay her few hundred dollars for three days.

Oh..i make mistake again. think itz morraine with the maid, not WOOF.

Morraine,
thks for all the tips..
i read the maid thread like cannot make it leh..all the problems with maids. Then it all depends on luck, like tikum like tat.

So while i blur with the bb, the maid oso blur with me lah? Then my bb will suffer rite? Then i will stress over hw the maid handling the bb so 24hrs cant zz?

I am REALLY a CANNOT MAKE IT mummy. cant wake up for feeds in morning, cant bath bb, cant feed bb. really failure. smtimes i look at my boy and will pity him for havg such a useless mother. Im very blessed 2 hv this nanny with me. evnite i pray and thank God for his Grace.

Many frendz told me i muz learn and take care of bb cos nanny wun be here 4ever. Itz not tat i dun wan. I spend every waking moment with him, try to bond with him. But he got feeding problem, cos he used to suffer frm reflux. Now i got phobia to feed him and i think he can sense it,cos wenever i carry him to feed he will fuss and cry. then nanny take over, he ok and drink his milk.

i was so upset last nite cos it happened again and i ask nanny y bb dun like me?Im his mother and yet i cant even feed him? im not capable of even feeding my own bb?!? I was so frustrated i scolded my boy in a fierce tone and he sense it and he cry even worse. Then i cry, then my nanny cry. so drama..

Sorry if im grumbling. really need to vent out. so get maid will be big big problem for me,cos then i hav 2 take care of 2 person. 1 bb is headache enuf, dun nit another headache.my gf told me her sis's maid ran off with blagdadesh worker and brought the man back to their flat overnite.I hear alrdy very scared.

Past 3 days, my bb drink milk got problem again. He juz got over this reflux thg. now dun noe wat HAPPENING AGAIN..I dun seem to get a break and enjoy being a mummy. always got some problem gg on. after 1 problem solve another 1 will appear. itz never ending!!

frm 7am til 10.30pm 2day, he drink only 16oz.
Hw can he not be hungry 6hrs between feeds? but still he SIMPLY refuse to drink. i hav done evthg a human cld possibly do..i keep fearing tat his reflux is back.i very stress.cannt zz.
y cant i juz get a break for once??
y cant my bb b normal and drink watever he needs to drink wenever itz time to drink?
all these bb books talk abt routine routine. but has it ever occur to them tat not every bb is the same? not every bb zz at 10pm wake up at 7am,drink 8oz of milk every 5hrs and eat watever we mix in their cereal. They not like hp can off/on/silent mode.

ARRGHHHHHHHH!!!

thanks for listening/reading..

morraine,
so beginning, bb zz with who? u or maid?
maid got do nite feeding?
is she patient with infants? like infant cry will she do thgs to coax bb to zz or sleep? or is it a case of mdm not ard then dun bother type?
cos my bb will cry during feeds and it takes alot of patience and time to settle him down. If im ard ok i can oversee. wat if me not ard? then maid will get irritated and dun feed my bb?

Can u leave the bb with maid for half aday at least with ease of mind?

Sorry ask many q. juz wan get a feel of thgs 1st.

Wat is JIN?

BTW,sq bonus 6mths +..sm ppl here r gonna b quite loaded.

JOY747,
i am 1 of a kind useless. cannot b any1 worse than me. In sure u r doing a great job else u wun hav 2nd child.. at least u mus enjoy being a mummy. im not.

i cant even do the most basic thg like feed him.

aiyo Sungrapes,
bb must be patient one... u stress they can tell lor then they get distress one. U must learn to relax. My ger now having problems eating her porridge, so i take one step at a time lor. If one day she eat one more spoon full its an accomplishment for me. No use getting frustrated over it.

As for bathing bb, u have to be hands on lor. I watch the nanny bathe my ger many many times then i visually learn lor... oh... i took pics of every step too then after she left, i managed by myself pretty well... now getting better n better except her food intake. But now at least she is eating one mouthful more everyday so its a big accomplishment for me.

SQ bonus:
6.07mths!!! gd hor.. but too bad i left liao... aiyo... wasted!!! hehe
happy.gif

Maid:
Whether u get gd maids or terrible ones, its all depends on ur luck lor... no pt worrying over it. Sometimes can't help it one lor... if no gd then change maid lor unless u train her until superb lor. My mum's maid also like that... at first come to SG, dunno how to cook then blur blur one but now, her cooking is fantastic! and getting smarter lor.

Sungrapes

Do you want to try sending your baby for tuina?I heard it will help in the reflux problem.

I can sense how stress you are...Going through caring for a baby is a process and part and parcel of parenting, it will pass...Me not a patient mum too....Having a second kid is due to hubby loves kid, not so much on me must have...But, baby proves to be a joy to us...

Is your nanny a full time one with you?Baby can sense the temperment of a person...So, you have to relax...I guess as your baby grow older, your baby will be easier to manage...hang in there...

Smile cos today its weekend....Happy mother's day all...

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>, Don't say like this. BB is yrs. he nods that you are his mum. It just that when you feel stress, and not in a gd mood. he nods and he prefer some1 else to carry or feed him.

As for the reflux, Did you see a doc abt it? Does it happen all the time or once in a blus moon but for a copule of days?

My son use also hv slight reflux when I start to increase his milk intake. Or when he is not feeling well, or the day the day before he did not sleep well.

As for the milk intake, Could it be he is not feeling well? Stomach upset?? Btw how old is yr boy now? Sorry I forgot/

Books is only a giudelines for you to follow. Of course all bb are different. So you hv to find a way to tune to his habits or routine, VV.

Anything, You can call me k if you need a listening ear.

<font color="ff6000">SQ Bouns</font>

WOW! thats alot $$$. Can buy lots of diapers & Milk powders. Sigh! leave at the wrong time. But those whom left last yr, You still get pro rated bouns hor!

Thanks for everyone's concern.
2day still PMS mood cos last nite n this morning can hear my boy cry during feeding.
then realised his lower lips kena cut by dun noe wat. mayb his nails or his toys.
then this aft nanny told me his feeding times again erratic. trying to train him zz thru the nite till at least 6am. but last feed he dun take much so sure will wake up earlier wat..

so now we trying to get him back on some schedule. reduce his milk to 4oz and up frequency. juz nw b4 i feed him i perform some made up ritual, like rain dance, hope he will guai guai drink. he did finish tho fuss abit. so nw every feeding mus dance for him.

JOY747,
My boy only 5mths can go for tuina?
My nanny is full time stay in. She was my CL, ask her cm back after CNY help me with bb since i so stupid.She stay till my boy 1yr old then she go hm..i go back work. bb let my mum take care. 1yr old shd b ok rite? easier to look after? correct me if im wrong k?

Petite,
this reflux thg create such a bad experience for me. worse time of my life..i mentally trumatised.so now got phobia wen i try to feed.

Juz found out PD on leave for 10 days.
i m so not enjoying motherhood this moment.

thks again for ev1's advice
thks petite.

happy mummy's day!

Sungrapes

Can sense that you are quite stress...just like me when I had my second baby.I believe from 6mths onwards, your baby will be easier...

Baby can go for tuina as young as one month old. I bring my boy for it since two mths old till now, who is twenty one months now.

Your CL is so nice to stay on...is it expensive to hire her?I wanted to do the same but my CL cannot stay , so no choice, I have to get a maid instead...but really different set of problems....

Don't scold yourself stupid...Hey, I guess you have to relax....No body is born how to take care of a young baby...everyone learn...for me trial and error for my older gal...still survive...so do have some confident in yourself....cheers.

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>,

1st of all we are all not train as being a mother.

2nd, we get on job training and we do make mistake.

3rd, we are trained to handle stress and be tough by our airline.

So I believe you can pull thru it.

I was like you when bb was much younger. Did not really enjoy motherhood. Sleep more cannot, eat also cannot, most of the time I hv to rush to do my things. I do not hv anybody to help me except my HB. So I got to live with it.

When bb turns 6mths onwards, you better watch out when he turns, eitherwise will fall out of bed, etc... Monitor him lke a hawk, can't even close my eyes when he crawls on my bed.

When bb turns 1, can consider is easlier to take care. But is another different ball game. He runs, crawl, you hv to follow.

CC
Maybe we should plan to get together to relieve some stress?

Wat abt:

Date: 21May 07 (MON)
Time: 1400hrs
Venue: Vivocity or A/P?

Sungrapes,

Enjoy ur Mother's Day! Dun be too stress k!!!
I also handled my ger all by myself without anybody's help. I didnt know a single thing abt motherhood until my ger comes along. I had a CL but then she drove me crazy most of the time. She hardly handles my ger cus i do it myself except for bathing part.

anyway it takes time to really get used to it. I hardly sleep, hardly have time to eat. Do things must be quick cus always have to look out for my ger. She is learning to stand so gotta watch out for her in case she bumps into things or fall down. I cook for my ger everyday but my meals are all messed up. Sometimes i even miss my meals!

We all do make mistakes. Due to my carelessness, my ger already fell down the bed 2x. I felt bad abt it but then had to console myself saying that at least now, when she wants to get down the bed or sofa, she goes backside down lor.

hi mummies,
2day not so bad. my parents cm over after their church. so managed to relax abit and let them entertain my boy. oso took a long drive to destress. his drinking oso improve, at least nv fuss during feeding. i feed 2x 2day.

thks to ev1 for ur support. really needed sm encouraging frm other mums who noes wat im gg thru. BIG THKS!

JOY747,
yes, my CL super nice and kind hearted..im indebted to her. she got 7 children and 9 grandchildren. she went thru really hard life to bring up her kids and nw all of them super filial. she not obliged to stay and she got her own life to enjoy as her kids all well to do. but she chose to stay here to help me. im paying her less then 1k as she noe me not working and hb very 'kiam' type.

tuina is probably like bb massage?
my mum oso told me abt it, but my impression is like foot reflex, very painful type.
will think abt it. is it exp?

petite,
dun mind the gathering, my hb off, so can get to intro him to ev1.

6mths muz start weaning, so another challenge for me. my mum advises me get sm part time job so wun feel so bored at hm. will fip thru papers 2mr, c my market value hw.

did any1 catch the kidz documentary every sat nite 9.30pm?ch 8.

itz really useful for mummies with toddlers.
talk abt diff growing up problems kids will face and they get phychiatrist to provide solution etc.

Sungrapes
Tuina is on the baby's hand, not leg. Its like 16 dollar for around half an hour.

You are so lucky to have such a nice CL to help you...

sungrapes,

i saw the advert but didnt managed to watch that programme. seems gd huh!

ur CL really nice lor to stay so long! but i'm glad u have all the help u need now!

<font color="ff0000">sungrapes</font>

dun worry on the qns la.. jus throw them to me den i help to ans u when i can
happy.gif

my ger sleeps with me and hubby since day one
happy.gif
unless either one of us is sick den we will ask her to slp with the maid to avoid her catching the germs from us coz for me and hubby, since both of us are working every day so once we get bac to home, we will take over the bb from the maid already as (1) to let the maid relax for a while and (2) to create bonding time with our ger and us
happy.gif
this is to avoid her being too close to the maid oso lor, coz i noe some parents back from work den very tired n etc hence they dun play or mingle with their child tat much hence the child sticks the caregiver like leece lor which i dun want it to happen to me.. call me selfish la.. hee.. i dun care lor coz its my daughter and i wil get jealous lor!! LOL

im quite lucky to be blessed with this little gem of mine who does not wake up for nite feeds at all after her full month.. even when after we are back at home from hospital, she wil drink her last milk at 11+pm den the next feed is 4+ already den i slowly stretch further den by full month, no more nite feed
happy.gif
bb is as lazy as the daddy lor.. always SLP SLP & SLP!!

i think for u sungrapes, i advise u to state to the maid agency tat u need an experienced maid and its very impt especially one which can handle infant well so tat she can guide u along instead of wat u said as in the blind leading the blind at the end of the day.. u shld learn to relax oso my dear.. we all oso learn as we go along so dun be frustrated nor stress now at bb handling issues
happy.gif
u are doing great now!! when u are free, as in bb slping n etc.. jus read some books like What u are expecting when u expect n etc.. where u can learn more things on bb handling n etc or surf the net for info
happy.gif

back to maid issue, coz i did a call interview with my maid before i hired her and i did made it clear to her tat she has to learn to handle a 2 months old bb at tat point of them so i asked her to think carefully if she can handle or not? so as to avoid wasting each other time.. den when i went to 'collect' her from the agent when she arrived from Phil, the moment she saw my ger.. she requested to carry and i can see from the way she carry the infant, she knows how to carry and etc so i was pretty relieved liaoz.. when ur maid comes along, u need to observe every single thing abt her.. hygiene, way of handling bb, behaviour and attitude lor and anything u dun feel good, mus voice out to her already and give her some time to adapt.. at least half a yr to be truthful coz they come from a not so advanced country as in they come from mainly those small little province not Manila most of the time so they mite not be so fast in their work pace coz in Sin is real fast for them to catch up lor..

den as for my ger coz she dun wake up for nite feeds but i told her if she ever hears bb wake up in the middle of nite, she must wake up to find out wat happened oso even if we are all around and it oso applys to every single day.. dun ASSUME tat someone is attending den jus ignore coz we mite need help oso.. attention mus be given to the child at all times lor
happy.gif
this mus state clearly if not some maid mite think.. orh.. my employer is there in the room so i can dun go la.. ignore lor.. *faint*

abt ur boy's relux issue, maybe u shld not feed him so much at a time as in maybe jus let him drink 20ml den burp him first den continue den burp n etc.. try this first.. slowly.. and pls dun feel tat u are useless leh.. u are not lor!! ur boy needs u more den anyone else so u mus stay strong~
happy.gif

morraine,
thks SO MUCH for ur detailed post. really learn alot frm u. alot of small little thgs u mention tat normally i wld not think of. am taking notes. my nanny recently offered to stay till end of tis yr, so maid can KIV. but if i rem any q, or i panic can still ask u rite? thks in advance!
kao_biggrin.gif

Outing, everybody keen? Can bring HB, maids, anybody along too.

Date: 21May 07 (MON)
Time: 1400hrs
Venue: Vivocity or A/P?

1. Petite + HB vivocity / A/P
2.Sungrapes + HB

i really admire those of u who take care of ur bbs alone..hw u all do it?

even my boy nw 5mths i cant go toilet in peace. wonder hw it wld b like wen he crawl/walk.

my gf juz told me 1 yr old lagi chiam, cos they can walk so muz follow them evwhere, at least nw i put him in bouncer and strap him in.

Ylc,
u make it sound like really no life after bb leh!Aiyoh! hw like tat?
u r really fantastic!

Sungrapes,

my life all devoted to my ger lor! But once in a while, i will leave her at my mum's or il's place then i can go out n have some time alone shopping or get things done lor.

my day is like, wake up, bathe my ger, cook food for my ger, feed her, play with her, flash cards for her/watch her vcds, nap, feed dinner, let her play for awhile then feed n sleep lor. then after she sleeps will be my time to clean up the hse, cook stock for next day n surf a bit of net lor. Gotta attend to her everytime she wakes up for her feeds or comfort sucking.

yeah in a way no life but recently i joined the mummies for the outings n let our bbs interact so now my bb a bit more sociable. which is pretty gd for her! some days just bring her for trials to attend lor. Everyday just devote all my time to her. If i wanna bathe or go toilet, must be really quick lor, then leave her outside the toilet with the door open so i can see her while i bathe n she can see me while i bathe so its more comforting for her. At least she guai guai sit there n play with her toys lor!

sungrapes

no worries la.. any problem den jus buzz me over here
happy.gif

ladies arh.. sorry i cant join u all but would love too.. working leh
sad.gif

Wah ylc, once upon a time i envisioned myself doing wat u do wen i become a mother. but i dun understand y i cant do it..tried once to take care of bb alone and whole day very dizzy cos not enuf zzz.

so this proves hw usless i really am, despite all of the encouragement u mummies r gvg me.

kao_sad.gif

perhaps i juz hav to accept tis fact and carry on as best as i cld.

Sungrapes,

dun say that abt urself lah... taking care of a bb is nvr easy. Just have to be patient lor. Ours is a hands on job... probably pratice makes perfect lor. Just do the best u can!!

Sungrapes, Don't put so much pressure on yrself. If you can't finish the housework, don't do. Take care of bb is more important.

I do understand how we crew are. Can sleepp the whole day without meals. That's becos you can't get over this routine which has aridi stuck in you. It takes time. Don'y worry.

Looks like nobody want to join the outing. All working. If chg to Sat, can make it??

petite,

Sat i can't make it leh... cus my ger got to go for her class! its like a not here not there timing lor. (4pm-5pm) after that she sure super tired one so we usually go home after her class.

Monday, i'm okay but i'll be going with my ger alone lor cus my hb working. Tues, my ger got trial class so me unavailable again. hehe i'm a KS mum.. packing my ger with classes liao hahaha

sat my hb working leh, no1 drv me there. i dun mind gg but wun bring bb cos i cant handle.

may i chk with u guys, do u bring bb out often? i find it quite a hassle to bring my boy out. smtimes he will throw tantrums due to sleepiness, but tat 1 awhile he's ok and will zz on his own in the pram.

my headache is during feeding cos i dun noe wat pattern he will come out with again. so try to aviod bringing him out close to feeding time.

i wish im a kangeroo/koala bear, got pouch can put bb inside.

Sungrapes,
i bring my ger go out by myself with other mummies lah. She dun like sit pram so i put her in my bb carrier lor... like a koala bear n she gets so bored, she just falls asleep. I will prepare her porridge, water n biscuits to bring out cus sometimes hang out with the other mummies until night time lor. sometimes i dun bring pram cus its such a hassle to bring cus sg not bb friendly.

i hav a bjorn bb carrier, but my shoulders will ache if i carry him too long. i oso dun like pram cos very cumbersome go up and down escalators, quite danger.

u think those MIM bb sarong sling is better?
i tried ergo b4, very bulky and hot for bb and me leh!

Sungrapes,
i'm using ergo lor... my ger falls asleep inside v fast leh... i find it gd also cus wear for 1 day n my shoulders not pain at all... no feeling lor... so for me i like it...

<font color="0000ff">Sungrapes</font>,

I am using the Lucky baby sling as well as the MIM Sarong sling.

The diff are:

Licky baby sling is like pulling my shoulders forward. Can be very tired to carry bb in this way for a long time. Back aching. Very hot for bb and restrict his movement too. But the pro is bb won't fall off

As for the MIM sling, is much cooler. He still can turn and his hands can move up and dw. But scare if I did not tied properly, he might fall

Back