Any feedback on e new AOP with Etonhouse, e-bridge preschool?

My child is attending the punggol branch since aug 2014. So far I'm quite happy with the school. I think they are not taking in anymore children for now cos the waiting list is quite long ..correct me if I'm wrong

My child is attending the punggol branch since aug 2014. So far I'm quite happy with the school. I think they are not taking in anymore children for now cos the waiting list is quite long ..correct me if I'm wrong

Hi mommamomma,
Just to check with you. Is it true that the parents cannot accompany the child even during the first few days at all? Is it the same case for u? From my understanding i know that most childcares do allow that for first few days. Becos i was told abt this by their staff when i asked them during the registration for my child. And she said that this apply to all their branches. Quite worried as my child is very shy. I think it would affect him negatively if to put him w strangers all of a sudden. Thanks in advance.

Hi, most childcare centre do allow 1 parent to be with the child during the first 2 days. If they have different rules, then u may want to stay around the centre just in case your child need you.
I heard positive feedback from my friends who have children in e-bridge, both Punggol & Sengkang branch are good, but long waiting list.

Hi mommamomma,
Just to check with you. Is it true that the parents cannot accompany the child even during the first few days at all? Is it the same case for u? From my understanding i know that most childcares do allow that for first few days. Becos i was told abt this by their staff when i asked them during the registration for my child. And she said that this apply to all their branches. Quite worried as my child is very shy. I think it would affect him negatively if to put him w strangers all of a sudden. Thanks in advance.

Yes is true.
The school take is its even harder for the child to adapt and blend in if parents will to acc them. However they offer 'staggered' timing. First 1 week u will leave ur child there from morning to lunch time (no naps) ... after that will increase the duration the following week. However if ur child is not ready they will also inform u to bring ur child back earlier .. from what I see some kids take 1 week and some take weeks before they start to nap in sch... hope that helps! :)

Back