**Any comments on babyplus**

bb plus sold [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Selling my babyplus at $200 (No neg pls, best price i can offer). Like new condition with unfilled warranty. Pls pm if interested.

hi fish hu, i used babyplus and like most 'educational' or similar products, it is hard to tell for sure if the product caused an effect. but i can say that my boy is a calm, happy baby. never really have major problems or issues with him cos he is easy to please and hardly cries. whether the babyplus helped or not, i dont really know. =) but like all moms, we want the best for our child so i guess there is no harm

Hello people. I am looking for a babyplus. Please pm me the price, condition and collection place if you have a one set to let go.

Thanks

i used babyplus from my 4+mth, near 5th mth. i dun think it real works. my baby can be fussy and cries at times.

doesn't really fulfil the calm and self-soothing concept as it says on the box.

i used mine from 4th mth onwards too. Yeah, i agree that it didnt fulfil s calm n self soothing concept lor.. but my kid, now 2.5yrs old, is very smart ( feedback frm all my frds) :p

I've a good condition babyplus for sale at $200 (neg). Lightly used for 3 mths due to busy work schedule. Comes in original box, pouch, batteries and manual. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

hi tigersim, am unable to send a PM to you as you seem to have blocked it. could you please contact me if you are still selling your unit? thanks.

Hello mothers. I am STILL looking for a preloved babyplus. Please pm me the price, condition and collection place if you have a one set to let go.

Thanks

I juz gave birth on wed.. I used babyplus since week 18 till end of my pregnancy.. I Think baby plus Reli help as the moment BB out... After he cried, he open his eyes immediately then start looking around.. My hubby call him, even he can't see clearly right now but he will turn to the area where the sound come from...

So we think babyplus Reli help my BB...

Hi,

I have a very good condition Babyplus for sale, Comes in original box, pouch, batteries and manual. Letting go at $218, SMS 81685486 if interested.

Anglewink35, u can base on the number of days u left towards your EDD then divide by 16 sessions.. It is not too late to start using now... Keep it up n have a good b healthy BB.. Hee hee

Hi,

I have a prelove Baby Plus to let go at $200.

Come with original box, pouch, and manual.

SMS 97442774 if interested.

I used bb plus since 18 weeks...bb looks smart n alert since born. But one thing is, bb cant seem to soothe himself as what stated by babyplus. My boy needs us to pat him to sleep, cant fall asleep himself le...not sure if baby plus really useful?? No comparison can be done...:p

Hi,

Anyone can tell me when you using baby plus, what are you doing at the same time? Sleep? Reading book? I have been using it while before sleep and early morning when i was about to wake up. is it ok?

I used it before sleep n early morning right after wake up..wear it to brush teeth, breakfast n on the way to office. Haha....

Hi, I am selling my pre love babyplus at $S200. Brought at Taka on dec 2010. Come with box, manual.

Interested pls SMS mi at 90037083. Thank you.

Babyten, i used it in the morning the moment i reach office.. then will use it in the evening when driving home from work [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hmmm my gal was super alert since the day she was born. However, for the first two months, she's definitely not a calm and happy baby.. super grouchy! She's now 3 mths old and is definitely a happier baby! I guess babyplus helps in making her a super alert baby, too alert though. she doesnt take long naps in the day time, only cat naps!

Hi,

Selling my babyplus at SGD$200. Bought at Taka in Oct 2010. The box, manual, warranty card, receipt and the device are all in brand new condition.

SMS me by 97632702 if interested. Will pass the item to you at Bradell MRT only.

Hi corale,

When you started using it? I'm only start using it when i was 4months pregnant. I hope it really helps to calm the baby. But majority review is the baby will only get more alert instead of calming effect. ;P

Hi! I'd used BB plus for my child at around 18 mths into pregnancy I think. However I sometimes only used it once a day which the supplier said it's fine.

I really dont know if my child benefits from it as he was definitely not an easy BB to take care of. As for the bonding with mummies as claimed by the product, it could be true BUT my child didnt allow anyone but me to carry!! so this might not be a good thing after all as daddy & grandparents were pretty disappointed over this... and I was so tired over taking care of BB most of the time during the 1st 6 mths...

I would say we are always amazed at BB developmental milestone and we will naturally feel that our child is so smart when they started doing new things. This happens to us. We applaud our child when he's able to read words that other kids of his age cant. However I believe that's also because we love reading to him.

Therefore it's tough to determine the effect of using bb plus... I think....

ONe more thing I didnt expect was... the BB plus "heartbeat" pounding can be quite disturbing sometimes... it's loud...I"m unable to fall asleep while using it. And if watching TV with hubby, I gotta place a pillow on stomach to reduce the sound.... when i tried it at the sale booth, it was noisy there therefore couldn tell the loud volume....

above are just my personal view...

oh and one more important comment by my gynae was: "Why would you want your BB to get used to another type of "heartbeat" rather than mummies own natural heartbeat?"...... i think this makes sense....

Just to share my view on the product based on my own experience:

My wife start using babyplus in Oct last year. My elder girl open her eyes the very moment she was out. Today, my twin girls are close to 2 months and from last week onwards, they only woke up once at night after 4 am. They are calm and only cry when hungry or poo. I started flash cards to them when they are 3 weeks old. Today, their attention span is over 3 minutes.

Another friend of mine was using babyplus around the same time. His boy was calm and focus as well.

When using the product, my wife diligently follow the instruction. She did once in the morning and once in the evening. Though the timing maybe 1 to 2 hours different due to hectic job. Think this make a different. Glad that I invested $300 for a good starts for my girls.

Though I am posting to sell my unit, I don't mind keeping it for my friend as a gift in the future.

Anyone interested in getting the babyplus, below is the details:

Selling my babyplus at SGD$200. Bought at Taka in Oct 2010. The box, manual, warranty card, receipt and the device are all in brand new condition.

SMS me by 97632702 if interested. Will pass the item to you at Bradell MRT only as busy taking care of my twins.

HappyMoMo,

the babyplus sound quite loud if u using in the office wor, unless u and ur colleagues dont mind listening this for one hour everyday.. but is recommended to use b4 u go to work..

i used after i woke up.. i will set two alarm clock for myself, one is half hr earlier than my usual wake up time.. then i put on the babyplus then continue to nap for another half an hr... then wake up do my things while waiting for the next 30mins to finish...

then at nite i will either use during dinner time or after bath time...

Hi,

I'm looking for 2nd-had babyplus prenatal system, please sms me 91883991, if anyone keen to sell theirs.

Thank you

Selling my babyplus at $160 (No neg pls, best price i can offer). Like new condition with unfilled warranty.

I bought it in feb 2011. Though I have only used it lightly I have to say that it has made my 2 weeks old baby gal more alert and calmer. She is very reponsive to sounds and only wakes up twice to be breastfeed at night. Pls SMS me at 90101240 if u are interested in buying this wonderful product from me. Alternatively you could email me at [email protected]

Hi hi dear all

I am a mtb, can check with anyone whom uses babyplus since week 18 onwards daily and that the baby hearing affected? Or there is no problem?

Worried MTB

Back