Any Comments For Melrose Catering? ? ?

bel_vodka

Pls Advise.. need to order for my son's baby shower on the 12 apr..

not sure hows the food like..

TIA
happy.gif

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

Hi jan jan,

I order the melrose cakes for my baby's full mth in june 09..
the taste is about the same as bengawan solo ones but the service is much better.. they called and confirm order and delivery add like twice..and they got delivery service to one location when u order $50..

hi jan jan

i used melrose two years ago for baby's first month. taste was ok. but by second day the glutinous rice had gone bad. the tarts, cakes, ang ku kueh and eggs lasted a day or two longer. and all these i had placed in the fridge by the end of the day. felt a bit pai seh to think that some of the people had received off food by the time we were done with deliveries. we ordered from them over two days because we knew we would not be able to delivery to all in one day some more.

Any good caterers will do.. like Angels Restaurant, Elsie Kitchen, Eatz catering, Absolute catering...

Ordered Melrose Catering for my girl's full month last year. The food was average only and I think the fish wasn't very fresh. I had a lot of leftovers for fish.

But price wise, it's affordable la.

I still prefer neogarden. Service and food is really good just that prices are steeper.

Hi I just try Melrose Catering last month,it s OK but I don't like and will not order again. The food don't like appetizing. I rate it 5.5/10.

Back