Any advice on PEM confinement services?

The agency itself is a pain to deal with and take a lot of commission from the nannies. Their herbal package is also over priced. But if you know of a nanny that is good, and no choice have to engage through PEM, then bopian.

In any case I just finished my Confinement with Aunty Kim Lan. She's not engaged through agency. She's so good that we extended her second month, my baby turned 2 months two days ago. You can contact her at +60 16 666 9594 or +65 9890 7889

I see alot of positive reviews on their fb. So to engage the CL u also need to buy the herbal stuff from them?

Hihi anyone had engage on PEM confinement services before? Any reviews on it?

Hi,I just done my confinement and I had a recommendation of my confinement lady but she's not PEM. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If you wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Back