Any Admin Job available?

limginny

Hi, I intend to look for a job which is somewhere nearer to my homeplace (staying in SK) so that I can look after my kid. Anyone any recommendation?

hi, ang mo kio/yio chu kang area ok with you? there is buses to get back to sengkang quickly. pro-family type. let me know ok?

hi ginny,

hope u don mind.. I am looking for these pro-family type of companies near amk/SK/yck area too... But I have no a/c exp.. only got admin exp...Thanks

hi,

I'm also looking for jobs from pro-family companies. I have an engineering degree but am currently in an operations role, working in a bank. thanks!

Hi all,
Im looking for an admin executive job too. Intend to leave this co soon, so wana find a job 1st b4 i leave. Do let me know if any of your co is recruiting staff. Thks!

My company is looking for (Japanese Speaking) Customer Speaking Executive

* Min 1-2 years phone customer service experience
Anyone interested can PM me . Thanks.

Posting on behalf of my company:

Accountants (1-year contract)
(Singapore - Kallang Way)

Responsibilities:

You will be responsible for revenue and expenses analysis, accounts reconciliation, variance analysis and reporting, commission management as well as fixed asset and inventory control.
Requirements:

Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 2 years’ working experience in a related field
Familiar with IFRS and SOX404
Familiar with MS excel
Team player with good organizational and multiple task management abilities

Anyone interested can send me your resume to [email protected]

hi I am oso looking for job hopfully can find one with pro-family companies.Had been working as account assistant for many year.Had quitted two yr to look after my newborn boy.now finally he can attend childcare.Pls intro me.hopefully can find one soon.

I am looking for a weekend/freelance accounting with full set of accounts on yearly, quaterly or monthly basis to do at home.... Any company wants to outsource their accounting jobs can email me [email protected]. Many thanks!

hello mommies,

im looking for anyone who would like to work as a telemarketer.. if anyone is interested pls do contact me on my mobile at 96520046

Sharing my experience with you. Being a retrenched single mum, I have to quickly find a new job. With my education level and work experience, it is hard for me to find a new job.

Recently, I received a mail stating “FREE Report Revealing The Secrets Of A Self-Made Millionaire!” I decided to give it a try. This is not a rich scheme or MLM scheme or high yield investment. This is also not a get rich overnight system. This requires a lot of hard work. And finally my efforts pay off.

Thanks to this system, I am now able to generate income at home while giving full time to my daughter.

See the link that will reveal the secrets on how to earn income online at your free time.

http://smilesun82.secretsbk.hop.*********.net or http://www.simplyrichsg.com/tin

If you do have doubts or questions about this, do drop me an email and I will be glad to answer them. (Please note that I am not the distributor and I am just sharing the joy with you).

Hope you are able to enjoy this to earn extra income for yourself or to help your husband to relieve the household burden.

Best Regards
Ally

Can check out Adam Khoo Training Centre, many different courses, Wealth Academy and Patterns of Excellence, very good.

Hi Mummies,

I'm leaving my boss for a Full time job but feel bad as they treated me very well while working part time for them.

They are definitely family orientated and working with them is flexible.

Kindly PM me if interested. Thanks.

Hi,

similar to above, my hubby is looking for a full time PA to help with Admin work.

Company has a very gd culture that encourages growth and the pple are nice.

its located at tanjong pagar area.

if interested pls e-mail me at [email protected]

thanx!

or if you have anyone that might be interested pls get them to contact me.

happy.gif

Hi Mummies

A local, young and dynamic C&S consultant firm located at Bt Merah Central, we are looking for temp Admin immediate till end Apr 10 or May 10..

Simple admin work such as answering telephone call, check & disseminate emails, type letters and other adhoc recep/admin work.

Can work Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.

Please email resume to : [email protected]

Hi dear mummy

I'm very happy in this line and would like to welcome you to be part of my team as a real estate professional.

We have more than 500 agents within my team, a platform to provide u effective networking. We also have our own Realtime web system with more than 5000 free listings, in detail (full address with unit no) and all of us in the team have access into the system. Once u are part of our Team, you can use all the listings in the systems to kick-start immediately and work towards your first closing.

Most importantly in our team, you will never work alone.

If you have been looking for around for job opportunities or wish to know more, do give me a call at 8188-0230 or PM me. I'll be glad to help you out.

Many thanks for taking time to read this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Vionna,

What did you do for your internet business? Need to pay upfront? Can see earning fast. I am in need to earn fast income as need to pay for my mum medicine urgently. I looking more for homebase or work in the morning.

Hi twinklestarsjta,

Do spend some time to browse through the site to know more. Whether you will earn big n fast money will depends on individual.

Cheers,

Hi Ally,

Can you share how you generate your income through the system? What type of hardwork you need to work in order to make it success?

I read the web and it require you to buy the book. You bot? Is it really work?

Hi, I am a mummy of 2 also and work on my own time on consulting, accounting and hr jobs as well.

My company actually paying commission to person who introduce new clients to us on Recruitment matters. I think this is suitable for mummies who really like to earn some extra money and no commitment of time and work required.

Very easy, just introduce us the HR in charge for the companies and engage us as their recruitment consultant. No cost for the engagement to the client. So long the company hire someone through our company within these 2 year time and the introducer will get the commission of certain % on the fee.

If you are interested, do pm me for detail.

Hi

Can PM me more details? I can introduce my friend who is in hr to you. She is looking for candidates.

I am looking for permanent admin job in any industry, looking at 5 days and at town area. Please pm me if u have any lobang. thanks

Hi all,
my office is looking for a temp staff, End July - mid Oct 2011.

Requirement;
1. Knows Excel, emails
2. Physically fit, lots of walking to do
3. Able to multi-task
4. Responsible Adult
5. Must be above 18 yr old
6. Able to work late & on weekends

Pls PM if keen,
thank you.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I have 1x Marketing Assistant position open that has been tailored for a mum who is looking for something flexible and home-based.

1) Working hours: 2-5pm and this can be gradually scaled to normal working hours (9am-6pm). The working hours are guidelines only - more importantly, we value the results of your work.

2) Job description: To provide support and help execute key marketing initiatives. Candidate should ideally be comfortable in handling some sales/telemarketing roles as well. You will be dealing with product principals from Europe/Japan/Asia and distributors within South-East Asia.

3) Social media familiarity and good spoken/written English would be an advantage.

4) Ability to handle emails, essential computer skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Adobe Reader) etc is required. You should also own your own computer at home. Otherwise, you'd need to be based in office.

5) You will be able to work from home 90% of the time, if you are suitably equipped with your own PC. We may require you in office for briefings and key meetings. During these occasions, if you have a young child and need to bring him/her along, we wouldn't mind.

6) The ideal candidate should be a mature, reliable and stable individual.

7) The industry we work in is involved in retail consumer products. Note, this is not a direct-selling position. Given the openness of this forum, I am sorry I will not be able to disclose much more than this until and unless you are shortlisted as a candidate.

If you are interested, kindly PM me with a brief introduction about yourself as well as your contact number. Thank you!

I am looking for a admin staff

3 days a wk
4 hrs/day
town area

Please PM me if you are interested

Looking for a Accounts Clerk cum Admin Asst @ Mandai area. 5 days week.

To help out during my maternity leave & may be for permanent.

Pls PM me your Resume/experience & expected salary.

Hi,

My office looking for a Technical Operation Executive at Macpherson Rd.

Mon- Fri (9 - 6.30pm)

Please PM me if you are interested

Back