Any 龙马精神(dragon and horse bb) mummies around?

@gengen03 u are very close to me. Mine #1 jan 2013 #2 june 2014.

Pm me your mobiles if u want to join our whatsapp group. ..its for #2 mummies.. not necessary dragon and horsies...

Ya the morning sickness fer me is pretty bad ! Very tired and now having backache badly :(

And u have 2 older kids.....how do u cope man?? My #1 constantly wants my attention and wants me to carry him esp when he is unwell...super tiring. .wondering how I am going to carry him as I get bigger. .

And u have 2 older kids.....how do u cope man?? My #1 constantly wants my attention and wants me to carry him esp when he is unwell...super tiring. .wondering how I am going to carry him as I get bigger. .
Ya my #1 is 9 so is more easier as for my #2 is more hard like wat uu say dey wanto catch attention and my boy don't want the daddy only me ! Is super tired but everytin is worth heex :) they stick to us better den don't but uu muz be careful whe carry him when uu get bigger

Ya my #1 is 9 so is more easier as for my #2 is more hard like wat uu say dey wanto catch attention and my boy don't want the daddy only me ! Is super tired but everytin is worth heex :) they stick to us better den don't but uu muz be careful whe carry him when uu get bigger

Hehee..I try la...but difficult. I think I already pull a lower back muscle.

Do u have twins in your family? U guys v gung ho try for 3 kids leh. I salute!!

Do u know if it is identical or fraternal twins? Boy or girl?

Your #1 wont get jealous?

Hehee..I try la...but difficult. I think I already pull a lower back muscle.

Do u have twins in your family? U guys v gung ho try for 3 kids leh. I salute!!

Do u know if it is identical or fraternal twins? Boy or girl?

Your #1 wont get jealous?
No i hv no twin history in both me and my hub family , the 3rd one i did't plan becos i was having PCOS and dr say is very hard for me to concieve unless i go under medication ...mine is non identical boys
My #1 nv jealous she is happy hhaha only my #2 super sticky and cranky af i preg

No i hv no twin history in both me and my hub family , the 3rd one i did't plan becos i was having PCOS and dr say is very hard for me to concieve unless i go under medication ...mine is non identical boys
My #1 nv jealous she is happy hhaha only my #2 super sticky and cranky af i preg

Wow. Congrats! PCOS and still 4 children..very blessed and amazing. =)

Heheem..my #1 too..super sticky. .but if he doesnt see me he is fine..just attention seeking, I suppose.

Hihi all mummies. I have a girl born in dragon yr may. Just found out I have another horse baby due in Oct but I not really ready.

Hi there,

I'm also interested to join the what's app grp.
My gal was born in june 2012, n another gal coming out soon. EDD 7 apr.
Planned for this to happen but it's really v tiring like what everyone said.

@kaijia

My #2 is also Oct 2012

This #3 Dr. say Oct 2014 but it'll be c section so I guess shld be in mid Sept baby but I still join Oct 2014 thread..

Had anyone of you 'break' the news to your 2012 baby yet?

I'm telling my little dragon everyday that baby is in my tummy and teach her to kiss baby and she did just what I told her to.. in fact at start she said she's baby herself but I told her she's a bigger sister already. Seems like accepting this fact. But when I told her not to kick my tummy or sit on me, she still won't listen, so I guess she's only half understand only.. but she's not as sticky as when I just realised I'm preg during week 5, 6 where she suddenly became super sticky..

Hihi all mummies. I have a girl born in dragon yr may. Just found out I have another horse baby due in Oct but I not really ready.

There's never a right time to be ready! Congrats on your second miracle. Talk to your hb, famil and close friends about your apprehension I'm sure all will be there to support u

Back