Anti stretch mark cream/ oil

pepperjmint

Hi, first time mummy here. Anyone has good recommendation on anti stretch marks cream or oil? And what's the diff between cream n oil? Tia

Clarins tonic oil! Nice smell too.
However if smell is very sensitive now Clarins also have good stretch mark cream fragrance free.

Looks like most mummies are using oil > cream or butter. I heard palmer Cream causes rashes for some. I'm have quite sensitive skin. Will consider bio and Clarins oil.

Looks like most mummies are using oil > cream or butter. I heard palmer Cream causes rashes for some. I'm have quite sensitive skin. Will consider bio and Clarins oil.
it pretty much depends on each individual skin. my 2 friends and i all got rashes from using bio oil.
best is to get a small bottle to try it out first.

I wanna recommend dis home made oil..its gd.. it can be apply on ur entire body... face, body, everywhr... can pm me

Hi pepperjmint,

Thanks for the reply;) I am 8th week now and can start to use?:p

Have to use until after delivery and you've shrank back as well. Don't stop after you deliver. The stretch marks will appear even when you shrink, it's not just during the stretching phase.

Have to use until after delivery and you've shrank back as well. Don't stop after you deliver. The stretch marks will appear even when you shrink, it's not just during the stretching phase.
Alright. Thx chufang;) I will start using now^^

I have used Young Living Gentle baby essential oil with coconut oil in my last pregnancy which is my no 5, stretchmark is much lesser than my previous one. So using it again for my current one . Hopefully will have the same or better result ! ✌️

I am using Mustela anti stretch cream previously and now that I have finished the tube, I switched to clarins toning oil which smells awesome.

I forgot/lazy* to put oil a few nights and my stretch marks are coming at 25weeks!!! a few lines are out Liao.. Now I'm every few hours applying to minimize more lines coming out.. :( few more months to go..

Back