Amosco - Any bought from there b4?

Anyone organising BP for eclairs and Swissroll from AMosco or Partytime? Intend to get some for DD's birthday party in Jan 08?

Hi,

When I called Amoscos the other time, they gave me the contact to partytime and told me they are their associate company...whatever that means. i have been buying from partytime since. Maybe cos I buy in cartons so the price is cheaper. If you buy individually, they have adjusted the price and now, you are right, the BP price is cheaper.

I usually buy in carton (they can mix the flavour anyway) then keep lor cos quite handy leh. just keep in freezer and serve whenever there are guests or I feel like snacking...haha.

I also want to join.
happy.gif

However, need to hit $100 to get FOC delivery to doorstep.

I called up Amosco last time and I think I cannot mix flavours for one carton of their mini cream puffs & eclairs. Can anyone advise? mumofelliot?

I tried their mini cake rolls (strawberry) before. Taste delicious, very soft. But quite ex. Not sure how much nw.

Hi siti
I also wondering if it halal or not. really wanted to give try cos see alot of good review.

their lorry carry halal logo but when check at muis and their website, did not state any. btw did email them regarding tis but up to now still no reply..
sad.gif

any mummies can comfirm this? thks

Hello, I'm getting some goodies from Amosco for New Year. Looking for people to share.

Pick up from Bukit Batok next week.
Kindly contact me - [email protected] for furher enquiry / place your order.

<table border=1><tr><td>Item</TD><TD>Unit</TD><TD>Available</TD><TD>Cost / Unit </TD></TR><TR><TD>Strawberry Mini Roll</TD><TD>42pc/box</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $21.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mini Éclair</TD><TD>12pc/tray</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $4.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Breaded Butterfly Shrimp</TD><TD>1kg / box</TD><TD>4</TD><TD> $19.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yakitori Stick</TD><TD>100 stick/box</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $44.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shao Mai</TD><TD>24pc/tray</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $6.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shrimp Har Gau</TD><TD>24pc/tray</TD><TD>6</TD><TD> $8.80 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Please visit www.amosco.com.sg for preview of items.

hi i m getting eclairs &amp; strawberry rolls fr amosco in dec b4 x'mas..
anyone interested? collection in sengkang..
thank you

Hi,

I would like to start a Amosco BP only for strawberry mini roll, choc eclair n cream puff for Christmas and Chinese new Year. Would anyone be interested?

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Anybody want to share to order for Swiss rolls?

Price Est is $22.00 per box.

ETA: 25 MAR 2011

Collection in Punggol
</font></font>

<font size="+1"> [email][email protected][/email]</font>

5069664.jpg
5069665.jpg

Thinking of ordering Mini rolls and eclairs from Amosco for either Teacher's Day or Children's Day class party. Havent quite decided what to order yet. Collection in Dover/Clementi area. Anyone keen to share? Do PM me. Thanks!

Hi Happychris,

I am interested in the mini rolls, let me know the collection pt as well. Thanks

Anyone interested to organize for queens town or commonwealth collection?

I looking at black forest swissroll and eclairs.

Pm me pls.

Thx

Back