Amosco - Any bought from there b4?

bubbles2006

Anybody bought from amosco b4? Am interested to get some items for boy's bday.. Any idea how the quantity is like? Tried the mini eclairs b4, its nice..
Interested in mini eclairs and mini rolls..
tried calling the no. nobody's picking up... emailed a couple of days ago, but theres no return mail.

bubbles,
their mini eclairs, mini swiss rolls and profiteroles are very nice!

for swiss roll, i think the best flavour is strawberry. kids will love it. skip the blackforest, it's not very nice.

bubbles,

We hav to order at least $100 den they will do delivery. N the quantity is at least one carton for each items. I wanted to order the eclairs during the CNY,but were told they r all out of stocks until after the new yr. U can try calling them nw.

blurqueen and Lani,
Nice to you my kakais here..hee..

Been a long time since I ate liao cos no one seems to organise tis BP lor..Last time, there were many area's BP lor, I organised 1 myself last yr too =).

bubbles,
Their minirolls, eclairs bery nice...I always can't help by finish 2 trays by myself =)..

I managed to get them today.. their eclairs is out of stock till mid next mth!!
guess its really great!
happy.gif

I'm gonna order some for next mth.. 25 mar..

min order of 4 boxes of mini rolls and 12 packets of eclairs..
U gals wanna share?

will need 3 boxes of mini rolls, and 8 packets of eclairs.. (meaning i have extra 1 box of mini rolls and 4 packs of eclairs)

profiteroles oso very nice ahh, which favor's gd huh?

Hi bubbles,

Tink they dun do delivery on sun leh...But they do have delivery on sats...But where is the place to collect?

bubbles,
I oso organise 2 bps b4. My kids love the eclairs very much. Too bad collection at Semb is too far frm me, if nt we can share. Im tinking of ordering too, but cant reach the min quantity for them to deliver leh.
sad.gif

Hi if any of u is organising bp, and collect can be done in the east, pls pm me, i am interested, i stay in the east, tampines, simei areas

Usually bp for amosco is in which thread? Seems like not much movement here..
Amosco doesnt do delivery on Sat, only wkdays.

Hi blurqueen, feifei,
I oso missed the eclairs. Anyone organise, do let me know!
Now, nobody organise for the BP cos now got "NEW Rules":
Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Bulk Purchase

This is setup for organising of bulk purchases. The listing is at $25 per 7-day period. The listing fee will be returned upon no participation of the BP and spree.

Hi to all fans of amosco!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Bubbles
THe Profiteroles only available in vanilla flavour. They are not so nice compared to their eclairs. The profiteroles skin is harder.

Lingling
Really? Even BP for Amosco also have to pay $25??

Ling ling,
i've called Amosco liao. At the moment they dun hav any stocks for eclairs. Got to wait till nex wk den got news abt it.

I love their Profiteroles! IT's something like mini cream puff. Kids and adults all love them. Have tried their eclairs, not bad also, but maybe i am not such a big fan of choc, so prefer the Profiteroles.

Btw, just wondering if we can do self-collect??

but even if self-collect oso have to order the min quantity rite?

have ordered mini rolls and eclairs, will deliver on 23rd..
have extra 1 box of mini rolls (42pieces) ordered strawberry favour and 2 packs (12pieces per pack) of eclairs to let go..
collect at semb...
any takers?

sunshinekid,
They dun allow self-collection loh. The other time i oso ask whether i can self collect since their delivery schedule was full, they said cannot.

blue_genie,
Most likely i'll be ordering their eclairs again. But i stay at Hougang. Ok for u?

their eclairs are now avail already. i just ordered today for my dd's b'day party this coming sat. and they will do sat delivery, but it's subject to their schedule permitting. luckily this sat they are able to deliver, so they will be sending it to my home b/w 12-3pm.

anyone organising in Redhill, queenstown, Clementi area? PM me...
Or if anyone is keen for me to prganise one, PM me, so I can see hows the response and go ahead to order.

hi amosco fans...
wanna check, once we order, its confirmed huh.. do we need to call to remind them a day or two in advance?

hi jojo, i oni left 2 packs of eclairs to let go..
my party will be on the 25th.. will be getting the items on 23rd... possible for u to drop by my blk on 24th (sat) evening/nite to collect??

Hi all, hv check wif Amosco last wk n they allow to pick up fm thier ofi... don need to purchase $100...

hee... jus called n cfm again. Can collect fm their ofi. But hv to buy full carton. Cannot buy in loose...
happy.gif
will b getting 1 carton of Elcairs fm them for my gal b'day party...
happy.gif

hi yukie..

u mean we can just buy 1 carton & collect from their office?

then i can buy for my gal b'dae party oso..
happy.gif

Hi

I am just checking whether anyone know Kylie still do BP? Sent her email no response lei.

Thought of getting the eclairs for Christmas Party.

Hi does anyone know if amosco is halal? coz i have seen their lorry with a halal logo, BUT they are not in MUIS halal directory and their website does not state so.

I began to wonder if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I contacted Amosco, they don't sell the flavors which Party Time is carrying and they told me theirs is definitely not from the same sources.

i bought direct fr amosco b4. if i'm not wrong, buying direct fr amosco is cheaper than buying fr BP.

Back