Air purifier to recommend?

glorym

Hi, anyone has a good one to recommend? What is the difference between an air purifier and ionizer?
Thanks!

Hi, anyone has a good one to recommend? What is the difference between an air purifier and ionizer?
Thanks!
Hi glorym,

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/how-to-gauge-the-effectiveness-of-an-air-purifier

Dr Jason Phua, head and senior consultant in the division of respiratory and critical care medicine at the National University Hospital, advised the public to "consider an indoor air purifier that is fitted with a Hepa filter".

He also advised: "Consumers should avoid selecting ionisers as they are only good for removing bacteria and viruses but have no effect on removal of particulates."

So depends on your needs.

I bought Sharp purifier. I think Japanese are usually very considerate when they design their products. Moreover, they like to do research to improve on their products.

Anyone can recommend a good air purifier for you but you need to do research on your own like reading reviews by other people who have bought one. Also ask your friends and relatives on which one has good quality so that you will be certain when you buy one you won't regret your decision later on.

Last edited:
Recently my friends told me that there is a new brand called purlife, which have this free service to check the air quality in your house. I alrdy did some research on their website (www.purlifeco.com) and I am thinking to get this service.

Anyone who knows this brand or using their products?

Back