Advise needed to transfer maid-help

F

fishtanker

Anyone has experience in how to go about transferring maid?

Mine contract ends Mid sep. I need to transfer her out in Mid may as June, my girl is going childcare. I cannot afford both sides.

What do I need to do? Go back to the agency? The agency told me before I need to keep her until there is someone who is willingly to take her, which means no guarantee leh!

This is my first time employing a maid, thus I am not sure of the procedures. Do I need to pay any more fee?

My maid also requested me to transfer her to another agency, which she heard frm her auntie is quite good.

Cos if I send her back, like quite unfair to her. Afterall, she is here to work for $. And I need to pay for her airticket & transport home too.

Any kind souls can help advise??

Hi, when my son went to childcare I let my maid look for another employer via another agency. We co-share the agency fees. U may want to check with another agent on the procedure cos in my case, my maid finished her 2 yr contract.

Is your maid good? I'm actually looking for transfer maid. If you can release her early, do PM me.

Hi Bluebell,

Can I know is "transfer maid" better? Or is it cheaper...etc?? I mean is like the maid has 2yrs contract, but if transfer, means she can got less than 2 yrs to go. Like for my case, she only left 4-5mths before recontract. Still got ppl want??

Hi Keith Mum,

same as bluebell.. am also looking for a maid currently.. appreciate if you can email her details to me should you wan to transfer her out. You can PM me too.

thanks.

hi keith mum..

let ur maid register with the agency she wants abt Apr and agency will arrange interview for her with potiental employers.. Just make sure the interview timing does not mess up ur schedule.

After that,let the agency handle her work permit..u just cancel her work permit on ur part when the time comes (Jun 1)

hi Venus,

thank u so much for yr advise,v helpful. but I still got some doubts.

let's say she keep goin for e interview,den do I hv to send her there?or shld she go only on her off day (1sun per mth)?

if after e interviews,suay suay nobody take her den hw?

do I need to pay any transfer fee..etc??

Hi all

Have a Myanmar maid on hand for transfer. Age: 23, short hair. height: 5"

Duties in my house: Housechores all kind, lookg after 1 yr old baby, another 3 yr old toddler is mainly taken care by my mum.

Interested pls email : [email protected]

hi all,

i am looking for a Filipina maid for cooking and housekeeping , but reliable as my recent experience very bad . My maid disappear for whole night when I am overseas. I want to send her back home.. any advice or recommendation will be appreciated

hi

sorry for late reply cos cannot find the thread.

I didn't send my maid to interview.She went like once a week which is up to ur arrangement with her. If after interview, no 1 takes her..she has 2 options, stay w agency or go back home..

No need to pay for transfer fee.. in case,i miss your qns again..pm me.

hi,

I have a PT cleaner to recommend, any of you looking for a part time helper? She's from China, very clean & efficient. Definitely a good helper. She has been helping me about 8mths.

PM me should you need her contact.

Hi mummies. I'm going to quit my job, so I do not need my Filipino maid. She's been taking care of my 8 month old daughter for abt 6 months. she's 34 years with 4 children. she's very obedient (does not talk back). She loves my daughter very much and knows simple cooking. If anyone is interested, can contact me @97929406.

Only thing is that she can b slow sometimes as she is not used to our hectic lifestyle here. But no black face when u assign her wrk. Attitude not bad.

Sending her back to agency is my last resort cos she will be deducted 4months salary if she were to find another employer.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:41 am:       

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good Filipno maid who can help take care of my 5 years old and new born baby. She can cook simple Chines food and do housework. The most important she has experience to take care of children (toddler/new born). Willing to wait till Dec 11 if she's good. Please email me if you have a good maid to transfer. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 9:41 am:

Hello mummies, I'm looking for a good Filipno maid who can help take care of my 5 years old and new born baby. She can cook simple Chines food and do housework. The most important she has experience to take care of children (toddler/new born). Willing to wait till Dec 11 if she's good. Please email me if you have a good maid to transfer. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi all mothers,

My name is Catherine and I currently have a Philippina maid. She is 35 years old. All and all, she has worked for me for 21 months. She helps to take care of my 1 year old and 5 year old (both sons). She also can cook chinese food (which I give credit to her).

Her overall house-chores responsibilities are ok but not to my expectation (I am quite a fussy person when comes to cleanliness). She can follow instruction well and can understand english.

When comes to children, she is easily adapt and getting used to the children. Both my sons are ok with you. She likes children too.

However, the fall-back with this maid is that she is very forgetful and sometimes can be ignorant. That's why she has to be reminded many many times.

I am letting her go earlier is due to some personal reasons. Think she will be available for work in new employer by 24th November 2011.

If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] for further information.

Thank you. :)

Indonesian muslim maid's available for transfer.

29 yrs old / widow / 2 kids.

She is good with kids (I have 3 children ranging from infant - 6 yrs old currently) and can cook malay dishes well. She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and would start cleaning before my children wakes up. Understands basic English. Experienced in using appliances I have at home too.

Request 1x off day per month and has a handphone.

Interested mummies, you may email me direct to [email protected]

Hi plse pm me if u no longer need your obedient indonesia maid. Understand that good maid hard to find.so I will assess the maid first follow by the how the agency charge. Thks

hi mommies, i'm currently 4mths preggy &

- urgently looking for a indonesian transfer maid

- to take care of my 2yr old & my newborn in 2012

- do household chores

interested parties do email me at [email protected]

Hi, I am looking for a transfer maid.. Below is my criteria:

- pleasant looking

- height more than 155cm

- not plump or fat

- non Muslim

- speaks basic English

- can cook, take care of 2 kids

- work independently

Contact me [email protected]

Thanks.

Looking for indonesian maid to look clean house, cook and look after 2 yo & 6mths old girl (both in school so take care only off sch). Sms 96993727 if you have. Staying at Holland Ave

Back