Advise Needed : How to clear phelgm?

the eys hou ning is made from monkey's gall. i think in general hou ning = monkey's gall (checked online), like zhu1 gan1 is pig's liver liddat. :p

Hihi, has anyone tired "bao yin dan" from EYS?

my 2mths plus baby has sensitive/blocked nose for almost 3 weeks (i've brought her to PD twice). now it has lead to cough with phelgm..wondering is "hou ning" or "bao yin dan" suitable for 2mths plus baby? Hers is not very serious case, she can still drink and sleep well but will cough on and off and after i've breastfeed her, sometimes will vomit milk with phelgm.

Hi all parents, there is a Pregnancy Workshop that is taking place this Saturday (25th Sept) at Traders Hotel Singapore from 10am-5pm! It includes Cord Blood Banking Consultation too for those interested in learning more about cord blood banking But the seminar also includes highlights such has handling emergencies and breastfeeding the right way Best of all? There is free entry with gynae appointment card! Hee. This is organized by CordLife, one of the private cord blood banks in sg.

Hope this helps!! :)

hi mummies,

My boy who is 21months have been having runny nose for coming 3 weeks.. he was given so much medication and it didn't work.. also he has fever which lasted 5-6 days.. what should i be doing?? today his temperature finally became mild.. I am so so fearful his fever will spike up again.. I am totally exhausted too
sad.gif

Hi jk, i remember my sis ever told me that hou ning is for older babies. I think to play safe better can call Eu Ren Sen to ask.

Hi pudding, you can get G3 from pharmanex it's a high antioxidant drink that helps recovery. when you give what the body needs, it will heal itself. This is a simple fact. the problem is that its not easy to find something effective yet safe. I've found it with pharmanex 6S quality process, a process just like how drugs are made but with supplements. You can find out more for yourself then start your family on a good supplement.

Hi Zestyzan,

Thanks! I will go find out more. I have decided to stop my boy on his current medication and seek other alternatives..I felt it is really madness to be giving so much medication for this long and yet no improvement..he is afterall just 21 months old. Thanks alot for your information
happy.gif

Hi pudding, its my pleasure...I've had my fair share of experience with my son who was going two when he had pneumonia. Now I've not look back and they have since been on regular supplements and Its been a great relief , both emotionally, and also financially. I really hope more parents keep an open mind on the use of supplementation on their kids. Doctors will also change once they understand the benefits of supplements, its just that we are not trained in medical school on preventive health, it will definitely take time. In the mean time since it is affecting our kids' health, we shld take more active roles....pudding, if you need any help.just contact me, I can elaborate my findings.

Just to share my personal experience on my son. Ever since he started attending playgroup lesson, he kept falling sick, at least once every 2 months, the longest we can prevent him from falling sick is 2 months sometime once a month, and he always have phlegmy cough. We even bought the nebuliser machine at home as it cost around $190 as compare to always renting from the PD at $10 per day and every time have to rent 3-4 days depending on his condition.

I agreed with most of you that hou zao san is good. Actually i gave him hou zao san twice a week for prevention most of the time. 1 packet is about "yi fen" and we split to 2 times consumption for prevention but if actual cough i time 1 packet. I always buy the hou zao san from Eu Yang San which is more expensive but more effective.

in mid of this year i am being recommended by a friend to try this himalaya salt lamp thing, which i found it very good as my son condition seem to have improved a bit lah.... maybe you want to google and research around. as according to my sis who has sinus, she claimed to have worked for her and this salt lamp thing is not expensive at all. Btw i am not selling this product but just sharing something which i found that has helped my son a lot. As whenever i see him sick, my heart pain, as he sure lose appetite and then weight. haiz...

can try eexcel product, their Noco can effectively cure the cough & clear phlegm.
is safe for all ages, even for baby & pregnant lady.
can ask frd or relative to buy at member price else public price is very ex

Back