Advise for Post Natal Massage

mongs
thanks..I've tried her prenatal massage session twice... so far find it great n relaxing n her charges reasonable. I've booked her for my post natal sessions liao. =) thanks. friendly n pro... gives good advices. =)

MUMMIES HELP!!!!!!

here is the story:

i've just been cheated $420 by my massage lady!!!!

she is SUSI...highly rec in this forum.

she did my postnatal massage but during that period kept postponing the appts...if not will be very late. The 10 sessions took 2 months to complete! Other pple like everyday do and finish it within 2 weeks isn't it?

But i like to have massage at home cos more convenient so i signed up for another 10 sessions of slimming massage with her.

I have paid for 10 sessions ($600) to her and she just came 3 times. Then keep calling to postpone appt. Last session was early july!!!! So i told her i wanted to stop and get the remaining sessions refunded.

i was very polite and told her that if she doesn't want to refund me then we can cont with the massage...she is a good listener and i enjoy talking to her..so i dont want to ruin our friendship u see...but on the other hand, i'm getting impatient of her postponing of appt...

She said its ok to refund me and we're still friends but till now still never transfer the money to me. Ignoring my calls and sms too.

Here's the impt part:

i managed to locate her from another mummy in this forum who is currently having massage by her.

Wat should i do???

I dont want to get the innocent mummy involved. Thinking of waiting for her at the lift lobby and confront her. But wat if she just run away? Or walk away claiming not knowing me?

I should bring a witness? Can i bring a police?

Imagine i've to think and re-think and re-think whether to buy the maxi cosi car seat and maclaren stroller cos i cant bear to spend so much money...poor hippo still sitting in gorgor's old lucky bb stroller..all worn and torn...and here i am just throwing $420 to the drain!!!!

she really made me feel like a fool...

I was still thinking maybe she lost her hp and cldn't get my sms...or maybe got some financial prob so cant refund me...

keep sms'g to tell her we can discuss...that i treasure our friendship and trust that she is not a dishonest person...

Now i confirmed she IS ignoring my calls and sms cos the other mummy could contact her without prob.

Am so angry...with her and with myself!!!!

OH..WAT SHD I DO? WAT SHD I DO? WAT SHD I DO?

AshBluBear (traz),
i am sorry of your unfortunate experience with Susi.
the Susi, whom i got to know from this board, of her good recommendation here; whom did my post-natal wasn't like that at all... so i am not sure why your experience differs.

when i took up her package last year it was at $500 and she did issue a receipt & name card... but don't have it anymore. anyway i paid her by cheque.

if you deem that you are really unable to get in touch with her, by all means seek a police report (but i am doubtful much can be done, but just an investigation) unless you have proof like the receipt she issued and a calendar of the dates she had had attended to you.

if you wish to confront her, then it's better to have someone with you as a witness.

all the best to you. and once again, sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience with her.

p/s. my massages wasn't daily, which i was perfectly ok with it, in fact i was informed by other ladies that an inbetween break is really helpful too, as in allowing body & blood circulation.
so it was all a give and take when we plan our schedule / massage session. afterall, she is a mother of 2 primary schooling kids.
happy.gif
and i manage to finish my session within the month of 30days... i think. this is my personal sharing.

take care
happy.gif

Hey mummies!
About SUSI!!
Not sure if it's the same person.
She was described by my maid tinted blonde hair and wearing jeans (not the usual malay massage lady)
Thanked GOD , nvr used her service at all,She's damn rude!!

I wanted to try her service as I heard a lot raves about her.I just had a miscarriage back in early Oct,so I sms-ed her to do massage.So appt was made.

Eventually, I had called my regular massage lady:Mdm Hadisah, to make an appt in the am the next day & totally forgot to cancel Susi's appt.

Somehow, at 1545hrs that day , she called which I didnt answer,perhaps to find my door unit number.I was "oh my God!I've forgotten" .I quickly asked my maid to close the door and sms-ed her that i was not at home. I was feeling guilty though.
The drama started:
She called again,my maid answered the fone telling her am not around (told her i was admitetd to hospital).She don't believe and asked her to open the door!Just to be sure it was my maid who answer the fone!Then she started talking in high tone and scolding bla bla bla.She also remarked that I taught my maid to tell lies.
What attitude!My maid told me she looked at her from top to bottom and her eyes "scanned" the living room.Happened I was in study room.

After she had left,
few minutes later, my son was playing (sort of pointing the pictures only) with the wall-hanging picture frane which usually doesnt fall.But that day, it dropped and the frame-glass broke into pieces!luckily, didnt hit my son!! so scary!

Hi Nora,

If you had really forgotten about the appt, perhaps you shld have explained to her when she came by instead of pretending you were not at home. I suppose if you were in her shoes you'd be angry too?

May i recommend a pre & post natal lady.
Name: Liz
Figure:Slim like w/o 3 kids.
Service: Excellent, she will bring her own Massage Bed.
I have been doing wif her for my 1 & 2.
Now i m on my 3 EDD Early Jan08.
for more info, email to [email protected]

hi nque_suez,
i've ona's contact, if u want it, pls email me [email protected].
i used her after my 1st delivery, now i've engaged her for my 2nd. Many of my colleagues used her as well. She is Malay mixed Thai.

hi there,

i m not singaporean so i m not familiar pre-postnatal massages
sad.gif
now i m 25 weeks pregnant and i m interested in massage tradition...but as far as i see there are lots of names and recommendations...i m confused!!!

can anyone recommend me a lady for pre natal massage?

thank you in advance
happy.gif

ceyda

[email protected]

Hi there,
Anyone engage postnatel massages wid Maya Mummy Massage? Can share your experience? Thought of getting her as she has her own wedsite n seems to be quite experience...Thanks

Hi,

How soon can I start post natal massage? Coz called Mdm Sasiah and Mdm Noor... both tell me a week after norm delivery... tot can start 3 days after delivery?

hi anne mum

i did my post natal massages 1 week after delivery so that i could gauge my baby's sleep pattern (i don't have any help with the baby) and would schedule the massage when baby was sleeping. hths

I have one to recommend.
Her name is Maznah. Contact no.62424713
Staying at bedok.

So any mummies staying east can call her.
She also willing to do all areas of SG.

Abt the charging, is vary. If near her place would be much cheaper. Coz her charging inclusive her transportation.

She did massage the post-natal for me for 10 days, and i really slim down to my b4 pregnant weight and my tummy flatter after 2mth.

hi anne mum

the massage and most importantly binding toned down my tummy. i should fit in another session each month for "maintainence" but time is an issue!

yueling
i just did 7 day with a 3 day break in between (both massage lady and i weren't free).

i shower before the massage session and again at night after i take off the binding.

hi ladies, i just did massage with sadiah a few days ago 3 wk after my c section. after which, i felt pain near my c section wound, but not bleeding. any1 experience this b4?

Hi Linda,

when did u book her for your post massage? wonder how advance do we need to book for it.

I'd like to recomend my indo massage lady, she is here every month for two weeks only...just sms 98572771 to arrange. my baby now 10 weeks and i can wear back my normal clothing lio, now i am doing tummy firmming massage with her.

package: $500 for 10 sessions (one n half hr/session), inclusive:

whole body massage( included massage oil)
jamu wrap(include jamu and binder)
free one whole body srub
transportation

Hi mommies,
I had a c-section delivery 2mths ago. Didn't do the massage yet as I thought have to wait longer for wound to heal. Is it still effective to do now?

Hi Kate,
10 weeks and can wear normal clothing is great! I am keen to try your massage lady too.

Is she pushy or try to sell you any products?

Hi All,

My wife con by Susi too by the same manner. I got my money back with some compensation after sending a lawyer's letter. If you need help Pm as I got Susi's husband mobile after called my lawyer to make amendments. Here to help mummys that are con by Susi Susanti.

Hi all
i delivered in april 2008 and would like to share the post-natal massage company i used. the company is Traditional & Holistic Post-Natal Centre and has a team of masseuse trained by Mdm Rokiah.
http://www.jamumassage.com.sg/

The masseuse who massaged me was Mdm Sharifah. Very professional and punctual, which I valued because it's helpful to stick to a routine when baby's around.

I did a 10 day package at $788. Each session is an hourly massage and a binding using cloth binder (given to us). The binding is tough but effective. More info can be found at the website.

Hi mommies,

I had a c-section on 19 may..checked with the massage lady and she tol me at least have to wait till aft 3rd week then can massage..

but others says 2-3 mths..

Any advice?

Linda
I dint continue mine with Sadiah as she accidentally bounded my C sect area and as a result, i got wound infection at incision there... so didnt ctd with her

i was with Susi as well back in 2006.
she always postpone and late for the appt, yes!
i had c-sec so i only started on my 2nd week and manage to have my 9 sessions in 20 days and she paid me back the balance for 1 ses $50 a week after because i also can't make the time for her liao.
i was able to fit into my pre-pregy cloth on my bb full month so i do give her some credit......

<font color="aa00aa">silverpink, i had my massage about 1 mth after my c-sec during my #1. As far as i know massage after 3 weeks is quite safe, but must be from experiences/professional massage lady.</font>

Hi,
Just finish my sessions last 2 weeks with malay heritage jamu massage and can say that i'm very satisfied with their staff service.Always on time and i really enjoyed every sessions that i has with them.You may visit their website at malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for their promotions.

Hi mommies,

wanted to continue the discussion thread on Susi. She agreed to refund me balance $ but has yet to transfer $ into my bank. Its been 2 months already. I cannot get her now as she has terminated her mobile service with Starhub. Are there anyone in contact with her ? Any new HP nbr ?

Hi Hazel,
maybe you could visit malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com.Recently using their service and worth paying, as I really enjoy all my sessions. Few or my frens use their service too.

Hi ElaineP, so sorry to hear that you ahve not get ur $$ back.
i also just heard from my friend that susi disconnected her number already
sad.gif

for all mother out there, please do let us know if u happen to have her number because i believe a lot of people are looking for her as well just like ElaineP.

Hi Elaine,

i posted a thread looking for susi's no. too and managed to get hold of her hubby's no. Msged him but he did not reply. Called him and he didnt pick up. Finally i msged again saying that i want a refund and i want iy settled as simply and quickly as possible THEN he finally called me back. This was just yesterday....he said he will speak to her and get back to me...i am giving him till this weekend...

The person who gave me the no. actually pursued this matter with a lawyer's letter and eventually managed to get the refund as well as compensation for time lost and cost in getting lawyer's letter.

Pls PM me if u want the no. too.

Hi MTB.

Would like to recommend my massage lady, Mdm Suriyah from Malay Heritage Jamu Massage.Always looking forward for her sessions everyday as i find much healtier now before having her sessions after my delivery.My whole body aches and got bad cramps on my leg.Can't even cope with my newborn baby as a first time mother.Lots of tips and advice.Many friends also using their service before.You may visit their website at malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for their promotions that is still going on.

Hi mummy,
I m new in tis forum.just askin if there is good post natal massage lady to reccomand tat we cld see result of slimming v fast aft giving birth.

Any Good recommandation
Thank You

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommand my massage lady who is currently massaging for me (post natal). Have good skills in massaging, gives alot of advise on food to be taken, slimming methods etc...also a very friendly lady!

Name: Auntie Katijah
HP: 98001394

Package: 7 sessions - $400 / $450 depends on location (she's staying in Hougang)
Additional: 2 days baby massages
Duration: 1 hour
Includes: Tummy wrap + free girdle + jamu herbal drink + lemon grass oil

Hi rasi,

i would like to try the post natal massage from malay heritage jamu massage.could u tell me more regard the wrap?is it effective to slim down the tummy.

Thank You

hi,
Claudia, i fine that their binding is very confortable and not those long cloth that after your session you not able to tie it yourself and they did not takeit back as the therapist advise me to keep on tying it for a better result. She will teach you how to tie it. I find that I'm really satisfied with all my sessions.

Hi Ladies,

I'm thinking of getting a Pre and Post pregnancy massage done. Have read up on some of the massage ladies and would like your feedback please.
How is Mdm Noor? How about Maya Massage? Are they good? Reliable?

Also, should I pay for a package or pay session-by-session? I scared kena cheated leh...

Thks for all advises...
happy.gif

Back