Advise for Post Natal Massage

aunty sadiah does not charge for binding cloth
happy.gif

dear Van
i second Van's comment on mdm naini. i initally engaged her to do my massage found later found a cheaper alternative. when i told her i would like to cancel my services-she questioned me on my cancellation and stressed that zoe tay used her and i will regret not engaging her..OMG, i turned her down flatly. however, some of my ex-collegues like her...i guess it's heng sway lor

in all fairness, some pple to be really swearing by mdm naini, though i must say. seems that moms whom say she is good are all saying that bec her handwork is good. but does seem that overall she also doesnt stay full 1 hour & leaves slightly earlier. depends on moms and what they view as important i guess
happy.gif

Like the place I went to, sometimes service can also be really bad. Even receptionist can try to play the fool and say that slots are booked when they are not because she is too lazy! This is what happens when they are not the boss and only the employee. But this is life, and this is why lucky for us we have a choice and can vote with our dollar
happy.gif

Hi all for those who are interested to get aunty sadiah dis is her hp no: 97724579. her charges is $45 per session and u can try for her service first before deciding whether to sign up the package wif her anot.. and best of all payment will be made onli at the Last agreed session.
i have not use her yet.. will be due soon.. will update u gals again la.. keke

hope it helps

Hi all... Im new here. Can someone please explain to me the difference between pre-natal and post natal massage. Thanks

tk u fen!
kao_happy.gif
aunty sadiah does pre & post natal? ..

natasha i;ve nt done post natal yet so cant compre but prenatal u lie on e side for massage
kao_babydust2.gif

Hi banquez_suez... Thanks for your info. Who did e prenatal for you? Is she good?? How long and how much? me looking for one now. Thanks

hi there, anyone here can share aunt sadiah's contact? I will be due soon, and have been unsuccessful trying to engage a jamu lady. Apparently it seems that there are so many preggers due in April haha.. Even Susi is fully booked...

hi ladies,

want to highly recommend my massage lady - Madam Rokiah. Today was my 3rd session with her and she is really good. Always punctual and friendly.
Help me to get rid of my tummy wind and give lots of good advices. Help me in clearing block ducts too.

Hi Freda,

What is the charges for Madam Rokiah per session? BTW, other then the massage she provide, any other misc charges?

hi Eve, her charges are alright, i took 5 session and total cost if $388. She will provide baby oil, the cloth blinder and she even brought me the green papaya and vegetables to stimulate my breast milk FOC. Tmr is my last session with her and no additional charges so far.
She is really good.

think she will tell you when you are nearing EDD sandra. usually for post natal prices are abt $35-60 a session but prices differs bec the ML caters to different things
happy.gif
a session can be 1 hour or 1.5 hours depending also ...

Hi Freda, can you pm me Mdm Rokiah's contact number? I'd like to try her. Does she do prenatal massage too?

Hi Mummies, does anyone have recommendation for prenatal massage?

I've done prenatal massages at Golden Wellness in Mosque St. They charge $70 for a 45 min session. The therapist (Rose) does really good massages and she is very experienced and highly qualified - she helps me clear my blocked ducts as well, but she keeps talking and boasting abt her services and knowledge which I find quite irritating...I am there to relax! Also find it quite ex.

I was going to try Naini who was recommended by my friend who is using her now, but she's so busy and fully booked till May. And after reading the bad reviews I think I will pass on her. Any recommendations?

hi angel, you cant accept PM. you can contact Madam Rokiah at 9271-6091. I only tried her post-natal massage and she is definitely good. I think she do pre-natal as well. you can check with her.

I tried Rose at golden wellness before also, during my 1st pregnancy. And also did her pre and post natal massage from her then. The pre-natal massage was good as it was done by herself. however, the post natal massage wasnt very good as it was done by her staff and they are always not punctual and personally i dun find her post-natal massage good. Therefore, for my second pregnancy, i choose madam rokiah and she is good.

berries
you have search through past archives. i remembered some mommies recommending 2,3 ladies whom did prenatal massages for $35 a session and i think there were also a few malay massage ladies whom were recommended that did home post-natal massages for $38-40 which includes the transport, jamu, binding cloth charges
happy.gif

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt. I may have to go for a c-section and wonder if I can still have a post-natal massage. Can I? Do I have to wait for a week after delivery before I can do the massage? Any special instructions for the massage lady?

Thanks!

Hi Freda

Could you PM me the name of the masseur from Gold? Cuz i sign up package with goldwellness, so I dun wan to kena the same person. Thanks!

please advice recommend post-natal massage should proceed after delivery for :-

1) Natural delivery? 3 days? 1 weeks?
2) C-sect delivery? 3 weeks? 6 weeks?

Hi Karluo, u can start the massage after 1 wk if natural birth, but for C-sect, hv to depends on individual, i had c-sect & only start the massage after 4 wks coz i still feel pain on my wound. Is gd to consult ur gynae or the experience massage lady.

Fuji apple,

I also engage susi for post natal massage and im half way thro the 10 sessions. Just curious, y u wan to terminate? Will she refund if we want to terminate?

Her massage really v pain leh! I really dunno y she must use so muc strength and i dunno if i can tahan 5 mre sessions with her!

Cocoa, I am terminating her service becos she is always late, and always cancel appt last minute... for 2 weeks, she only did 3 sessions for me... if use other, already finish le!

she told me she'll refund...

I used Susi for my post natal massage.Her massage was ok & did manage to slim down(still look like 3 mth preggie)But her sevice was very very bad. Always late & change appt very often.But I still con't to use her as last min very diff to get another massage lady.She took almost a month to complete my 10 session.She did hard sell her slimming massage but I rejected.Currently I'm looking for slimming massage and I'm very sure I won't engage her service anymore.

Fuji apple & Rachiru,

I think it's very her to always chng her appt time n always late! She is suppose to come today and she just sms me to chng the time AGAIN! I shall just wait n see if she will chng the timing for tmr session, if she does i will really consider terminating!

Anyway, I always get blue black on my hand after she massage for me. Does that happen to you??

Fuji,

how is she going to refund you? based on 1 session $50??

Hi Cocoa,

I did get blue black on my both hands.But I'm a person who's prompt to blue black so can't conclude whether itz caused by her.Another thing to mention is my hb & I realise that she always change her appt on Mon.dun knw whether itz "Monday blue". I also realise in a same day can give 2 excuses to diff clients for not turning up.

Fuji apple,

Make sure she refund base on 1 session $50.Heard fr others in the forum tat she's charging the hot mask too which is suppose to be free in the last 2 session.

Hi Rachiru & Cocoa

She already refunded me the balance 7 sessions - $350 through bank transfer.

Cocoa, I just sms her to tell her that I wish to stop the massage and ask her to refund me for the 7 sessions. She replied and asked me to give her my bank account no. But I had to sms her 2 times to "remind" her to let me know when she had refunded.

Rachiru, you meant she charged the hot mask which supposed to be free and not yet being done? My goodness!!!

I also got blue black from her massage and i realised her binding skill not so good leh, always drop down at that very night or the next morning.

Cocoa, what excuse she gave today? The last she gave me (last thurs) was she sprink her ankle. Previously was her son got fever...

I am now using Mdm Khatijah, her massage is not painful and i find her more professional too. She will call minutes b4 she arrived so u can get ready and she's always on time. Furthermore, she is able come continuously for 7 days incl Sat & Sun and is ok when I told her that I will pay her at the end of her service. 1 thing quite disturbing abt her is that she keep burping during the massage... I know cannot blame her lah, but i find it very awakard lor...

Hi Fuji Apple,

I just terminated her service tdy! First she sms to chng timing, later sms again to cancel...she said she is at a funeral, cant be here in time.

Anyway, i abit lost faith in engaging massage
lady. I will try rustic nirvana instead.

oh dear cocoa
happy.gif
good thing you did that & lucky you have been refunded and she didnt run away with your money! but it did sound like she was coming up with all sorts of excuses!

fuji appple
i knw what you mean about the burping. i dont really like that as well .. its just kind of weird as well as awkward.

so far, i have engaged Sadiah for my post natal (confirmed her 2 months ago) and today i have called her 4 times as well as smsed her a few times to confirm again (trying to confirm again as it seems she is quite fully "booked") she has not returned my calls nor smses since this morning. the last call i gave her, the person picked up & then even hung up on me?! it is beginnning to look a little bit suspicious. although she did confirm 2 months ago, i am not taking my chances. i will probably wait for her sms /call but i am quite aware now of possibly being "left in the lurch" when the time comes as it seems some of the masseuse are not very reliable. otherwise i had better have a backup choice of postnatal lady. if i have to depend on Sadiah then when the time comes and she doesnt turn up I'd be stuck.

Elin

I also sms Sadiah b4. I sms her in the morning but she only replied at night or the next day - can't remember. You wait to see if she replied or not lor. Maybe when you called that time she was doing massage so she hung up on you.

Elin Wokk,

I'm glad to get the $$ back too. Guess i will use that $$ to go for massage at rustic nirvana or go color my hair :p

Initially i wanted to engage sadiah for massage too. She is v fast in responding to my sms, she told me she is fully bked this mnth.

hey peeps.. i'd booked Mdm Sadiah for only 3 session so she is able to make it for me.. btw.. overall, from what i've been observing.. though haven met her.. i have seen many compliments abt her here.. so she must be very gd..

Well dun be fussy abt the timing ya.. cause they are doin free lance and i see that they might be abit bored wif their job sometime for massaging.. Just take the whole process of massage for enjoyment wil do.. =)

Back