Advice on Unsuccessful BP

trist

Hi Moderators,

May I know, what should I do when my BP is unsuccessful? My MOQ suppose to be min 25pcs. But I have only 9 pcs order and the thread is closed since 28 August 2008.

I had been sending emails to Bee Lee for advice but it seems that there is no response.

Can any of the moderators reponse?

Please and Thank You.

I am not a moderator,i have organised bp here before.
there is once when my moq is not met.
I emailed bee lee and got my refund back after waiting for 1 week or so i think,
you need to wait for Bee lee to reply your email.dont worry

i also have unsucessful BP and have not get back my refund back. i tt on 02 sep. have been sending emails to ask but no response...
how huh?

Yes.

After I posted up ths thread, Bee did replied to my email that very same night on the 3 Sept.

Til now,already 8th Sept 08, I have yet to receive any reply from her/him.

Hop eBee or other moderators can reply and refund me soon.

Hi littlemssexy,

Your request was noted. I apologise for my delay, as it took 2 hours for the bank to return me the activation code when I was making the refund arrangement to you last week. Thereafter, I have trouble with my emails
sad.gif
Please allow me a few more days while I sort out my emails and make refund to you.

Hi xinyee,
Your request is noted too and is in my to-do list. Do allow me to sort out the emails as well.

So sorry.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Have emailed you regarding about my refund. It has been 2 weeks since I requested that my BP be cancelled. Appreciate a reply from you.
Thanks,
charsgems

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

I been asking for refund for my cancelled BP for since 2 weeks ago still no reply.

Since you have not make the refund, it my man2 emails, I had asked you to help move the refund $ to my new BP to start on Monday 18/05.

Appreciate I have a confirmation reply via email from you?

Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee,

Have also requested for refund as my BP is only up for a week when it should have been a month. Please check your email as I've shown you the transaction history... Thanks!

Hi Bee Lee,

Have emailed you regarding about my refund. It has been 2 weeks since I requested that my BP be cancelled. Appreciate a reply from you.
Thanks

Has anyone else been having same problem recently? My BP was cancelled end Aug and I've emailed the moderators and this other lady Alice 2-3 times before i left for holidays.

Until today, it's been like almost 3 weeks, I still haven't hear from anyone!!

May I know what's Bee Lee's direct email?

yup, i face the same problem oso.. i organised a spree on baby shoes, the supplier told me it's authentic burberry shoes.. i didnt think that it's NA, otherwise, i wont even waste my time to do up the thread to meet the MCQ. since my spree ended with not much response, i ask for a refund or to conduct another spree on woman accessories. but up to nw, no reply on refund or the ability to conduct another spree either...

it;s really taking too long to settle on this issue....haiz...

I had a unsuccessful BP. But got my refund.

If the BP is unsuccessful, BP organiser should write to the person who confirms the BP (usually Alice). Be patient as they always say they are short-handed...

I got my $25 by the 8th day after I wrote to Alice that my BP was unsuccessful. But it was Bee Lee who replied and she was very courteous - she apologised for the delay in refund and reply.

Better than Alice. Alice's attitude is like "I owe her $$$ like that"!

ya, i felt that too... alice seem like got attitude problem... i hope i can get back my $25 since i m a victm here..haix.. make it very dishearten to conduct sprees here....
sad.gif

u are lucky already.8th day.mine took like 2 weeks i think

the alice also like that to me.
she suddenly removed some of my bp items say not under beauty n slimming category
n amazingly she didnt removed those that she claimed cannot put under category from my competitor thread.
when i bring that up to her.she just din reply.
haiz
what to do?
thats y i kept hesistating when thinking of conducting bp

Hi there,

wanna ask. r we able to get back the $25 from a terminated BP ?
Moderator email me saying that my thread had been terminate cos no mixing of different cat items in one BP ..
I then paid for $50 for 2 different BPs .
Stated that i want my new bp to start on 9 aug but i didnt realise that its a public holiday.
Then i email them and say change to 10Aug,Mon .. Then only i realise that 10aug is tue ...
Then i email her again say im sorry for the confusing and want to start my 2 bps on 12aug, thurs.
But there is no rtn email at all ...
Since 6aug til no, no reply ..
Will they open my thread on 12aug ?
Am i able to take back my $25 on the terminated BP ?
CAn anyone advice ?

Any ladies knows what's the waiting time for BP refunds nowadays? It's 1.5 weeks since I sent the request (didnt wait for the BP to end)

Back