Advice needed on St Anne Church kindergarten at sengkang

Other PAP are giving spelling, Chinese words, simple math bonds etc.. Ours still learning numerals 1-20.

I didn't go for extra enrichment, merely teach her at home.

I didn't manage to watch the last performance because I heard the principal allowed those who stayed back to watch at the last minute. Many has already went home..

yeezbiz, is ur daughter K2 this yr? R u SAHM?
Rainne, mine K2 this yr too. Is ur daughter still in St Anne. Did u give her extra classes outside?

Hi Smallonion,

My daughter in k2 this year morning session. I started her on phonics middle of last year and Chinese this year. Her Chinese writing sucks and so I better send her for classes to get the strokes right.

They have chinese enrichment classes too.. Not sure should join or not.. My daughter's chinese writing is horrendous too..

Rainne and small onion, did u let your kids join the classes?

The Chinese enrichment held at St Anne is conversational mandarin. She attended 1st term and stopped becos logistics is a problem for us. Plus I left she needs more help with writing than speech.

The englsh speech and drama seems to be a waste of time too. She attended one year in nursery and at the end of the year there was a short performance. Totally wasting time. But nonetheless she enjoys attending with her friends. So it's more social aspect.

Sometimes they conduct holiday hanyu pinyin enrichment. That is useful. I think it was only once.

Sharon, my daughter is in Patience A. They know know each other tho. Just the other day we were scoped by a schoolmate from Kindness A. Haha.

Rainne..
May I know ur daughter's name ?
My daughter is Sabrina.. U may know her
happy.gif

Back