(Advice- How to lose weight and fats after birth )

mylove

Hi mummies, my baby is already 4 mths but i still unable to go back to my original weight. Anyone can advice or gt any tips with me ? I believe this thread will help many mummies . (",)

Hi Kacie,

I have the same problem as u. But tat time my tummy still look like 6 months pregnant when my bb already 6 months old.

So I took a 3 months program and lose away the extra kg and trim away my tummy. The surprise is tat after the program, my weight is nt juz back to pre-natal weight but was my secondary school days weight.

email me at [email protected] for more details.

Hi Kacie,
Did you go through post natal massage, you know the traditional malay massage thingy after you gave birth? I'm due in Oct but hear from my mumy friends that the massage helps a lot. I also went through a 3-month wellness program even though I was not overweight to learn about correct eating habits and fat loss methods coz one of my friends went through that and after she gave birth, she just followed the system and fat loss was a breeze. She said she appreciated the program more as she was shedding the excess weight off after she gave birth. I'm hoping it will be a breeze for me too when my turn comes!
MX

Hi Kacie,

I am a mother of 3 and finally decided to take a program after my 3rd delivery. I shed 70% of fats out of my total weight loss, back to my pre-pregnancy shape and even fixed my pear shape on legs. Nowadays, i am very confident in picking my dress, much more enjoy shopping to change my whole wardrobe!

You are welcome to pm me for yeap ;-P

Hi Mamacath,
My friend introduce the slimming program to me and also coach me well of my diet plan to ensure I really slim down and shape my body to hourly glass! After the program, I continue to drop another kg of fats, maintaining my shape is so simple!

Hi Rachel20, can recommend where is the slimming program? I would like to try...btw, how much u spent in all? Are u still in the prog?

Hi Mamacath, you don't accept pm. Alternatively, you can call or text me at 82281378 for more details.
I have stop the program but continue to lose fats n maintain my shape

The tips lie in controlled diet and breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is the best way to burn calories without any extra effort. Put on 2kg during the whole pregnancy, and shed off all within 5 months after giving birth. And, lose more with persistent BF till 9 months.

<font size="+1">If anyone want to try this product, can check this out. Website: www.itsi.com.sg.</font>

<center>
7300957.jpg
</center>

Haaa... It's a whole 23kg that I put on during pregnancy... I continue to take the calcium pill during lactation. So far so good lei, girl is very active and growing well.

I would also like to know more too. I tried to control my diet and am breastfeeding now. However, i found that my breastmilk became so diluted. Now i continue to eat as usual and still fat. LOL!

Sometimes we need some external help to burn the body fats. Our fat is accumulated over times, don't u notice we gain weight bit by bit n exaggerated during pregnancy due to hormon change?

Controlled diet n breastfeed does help to lose some fat coz breastfeed would Normally burn 500 cal per day. If average women's calories needs around 1200 to 1500, + BF of 500, it means your daily diet has to b less than 1000 in order to burn some old fats in body.

Worse still, if our body continue to accumulate fats, it will become stubborn fats even harder to slim down. When we gets older, our metabolism drop further, even fatter! hourly glass figure can only in our memory by then.

is it too late to Still do postnatal massage for it to effective?Its been 7 weeks after delivery, and i did for a week after delivery.

Babylove,

Postnatal massage helps to push back the womb but it doesn't help much in terms of body fats burning. Massage is more for a short term and expensive for us to go for long term to do shaping. My post natal massage lady offer me a 25 days massage at $2000, I took 14 days cost me 1k. At the first week of massage I can see the effect where my tummy is push in a little bit, massage is also painful. After 1 week doesn't help much.
My friend came to me, saw my conditon n offer me a lifelong solution which I follow diligently for 3 months. Got back my shape and even better hour glass

Hi ladies,
I chanced upon this thread, and thought would just share my experience with TRA.

I've an excellent consultant who walked though the 3 months with me. As such, i went through the prog with a breeze
happy.gif
, and achieve a heathier and shapely body!

Pm me if you're keen to know more. I can refer u to my ever patient consultant
happy.gif

hi ladies,

I managed to loose all my weight also. With persistent breastfeeding, lack of sleep and hectic life, slim down quite fast.

To me, i feel controlling of one's diet is the key. Which means cut down on the unhealthy food and eat healthily. More steam stuff. Occassional indulgence on laksa and kfc only
happy.gif

Jia you

1st of all you don't go about and gorge yourself while you are pregnant and gain all that weight where by you will need to loose after giving birth.

My gynea at SGH adviced me when i was preg. not to gain so much wgt. BB wgt is between 3-4kg for normal healthy bb (placenta + water maybe another 4-6 kg) so the rest of the wgt that you gain is YOUR OWN WEIGHT.

I gained about 11kg when i was pregnant w/ my boy. After 6mths of total BF for him i am now 4kg lighter then before i got pregnant. Of course a little exercise wouldn't do any harm. And i didn't have any sort of post natal massage.

Agree with what Yvonne said. My gynae told me to watch my weight during preg too. I gained 9kg, bb was 3kg. I didn't do post natal massage coz I was worried abt my csect wound. I partial breastfeed for 6mths, reached pre-preg weight by 4th mth. Altho bf need more calories, i was careful with my diet. No junk snacks or too fattening stuff. However I can't get back my old figure. Bust line feels broader so can't fit into some tight fitting tshirts. Got flabby tummy too
sad.gif

Another reason for my weight loss is due to caring for bb on
my own, lack of sleep n now following the little crawler
around. Oh, and window shopping with bb helps too ;p

i agree with shan that controlling one's diet is the key. Cut down intake on fattening and deep fried food and you will sure be able to get back to shape.
happy.gif

With the right diet and 3 mths TRA that does not need one to starve and even help to reduce organ fats which cannot be reduced by controlling diet, one will see improvement in body weight and health. If u r keen to know how does tra works pm me or email me at [email protected]

Hi, good things must share.

I try so many traditional massage that could not satified me , I sign up package after package and it cost me so much money until one day my friend introduced to me water therapy and I tried, it works. I went for 15 mins of water therapy it help not only firmed up my muscle, healed my backache, remove my body water retention and also burn up 200-300 calories and I lose 5kgs of weight within a month. Every treatment cost me only $10.70 at my own convenienced.

In traditional massage they only help you look good during your package and you have to continue the package in order to maintain, to me it is very costly...

If you are interested you can let me know I can bring you there to experience for yourself.

Hi, good things must share.

I try so many traditional massage that could not satified me , I sign up package after package and it cost me so much money until one day my friend introduced to me water therapy and I tried, it works. I went for 15 mins of water therapy it help not only firmed up my muscle, healed my backache, remove my body water retention and also burn up 200-300 calories and I lose 5kgs of weight within a month. Every treatment cost me only $10.70 at my own convenienced.

In traditional massage they only help you look good during your package and you have to continue the package in order to maintain, to me it is very costly...

If you are interested you can let me know I can bring you there to experience for yourself.

Hi Shine

Water therapy for only $10.70 per treatment? Where's the location? Mine seems to be stubborn fats rather than water retention. Still stuck with the last 7kg since the day I had c-section 7 months ago.

Louise
The Malay massage initially is $55 per session but later on she offer add on service. At about day 10th, she offer me for a shaping b scrub body service which will cost $2k. I also got the lady's number from motherhood forum.

CY,
I am skeptism about water treatment to lose body fats because I have done some research on d various ways of slimming, their effectiveness, side effects n yo yo effect

Hi mummy canister check with you.. When u say breastfeed to lost weight, do u mean by latch on or pump out the milk also can lost weight?

Hi shine, can share with me details on water therapy ?

i dont trust any slimming program. even if it helps, its always very short term..will gain back when you stop the program. im a mother of two and weighing at 48kg which is my pre-preg weigh. both pregnancy gained ard 15-17kgs. i think controlling of diet, excercise and post-natal massage and wrapping helps tons!

Breastfeeding is the best way to lose weight and regain the figure. It works for lots of people, and easy and cost effective!

I also don't really trust slimming program. If you undertake slimming program, usually you will gain back the kilos unless you stay in the program consistently. I think breastfeeding works as evident from many of my friends who gave birth.

Breastfeed, breastfeed and breastfeed... DON work for me at all. I'm still fat fat now 8mths after bb born. Its really very wrong that breastfeed will slim down. I have 2 kids and I'm still fat after 1st (bf for 1yr) and 2nd bb born (still bf).

Hi jascmy have you heard tra before? It's a 3 months slimming program done at your own house everyday. A lot of mummies are slimming down well with tra. U can pm me or email to [email protected] to know more and my consultant contact.

Hi ladies, TRA works for me! I started in July and prog ended in Oct. I had lost 10kg! It's not abt the kilos, but the internal fats and lose inches..my cholesterol is perfect and stamina is much better. Now, I am drinking Bioslim drink to maintain and also lose more! Strictly no diet but just eat healthily and balance diet. No aggressive exercise required..looking after my 3 kids are good exercise already! Any one interested, can email to me..more than willing to share my experience.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

TRA works for me. I use the programme after my 2nd pregnancy. I use for 1month and lost 3kg. I am back to my original weight. I am selling off the rest of my 2months supply. Anyone interested kindly email me at [email protected].

I suggest to breastfeed, and also skip rice in the night. it was very effective for me and i got back to pre-pregnancy within 3 months :)

For my 1st pregnancy 6 years ago, I have gained 18kg and shed 10kg on 1st month and continue to shed another 2kg during my 10+ months BF journey, I put back the 2kg few months down the line. I have gave birth in mid-Apr, this time, I have shed 12 of the 14kg that I've gained by day 11 which got me worried, my gynae has assured me that it's perfectly fine that I do not need to spend money on slimming programme which usually doesn't work. Now, I'm 5kg off my pre-preggy weight. I'm eating more than before but healthy diet, no exercise, no cutting down on carbo or anything because I'm still breastfeeding. Both my kids are big at birth at 3.5 and 4.2 respectively via cesarean at 37.5W.

For my 1st pregnancy, I gained 18kg, within 6 months after delivery, I shed off the pregnancy weight and I'm 3kg off my pre-preggy weight. I eat as usual and on exclusive breastfeed. I will not say breastfeed for slimming for all mummies, as depend on individual body too. 2nd pregnancy, I gain 15kg, was breastfeeding during pregnany. I shed off within 3 months after delivery. Perhaps breastfeed help too, and balance diet and exercise.

Back