! -- Advice: Childcare NurtureStars@Mount Faber SAFRA -- !

Hi All,

I would like to know the current performance of NS @ MF. Appreciate it if you all can share with me. Thank you! :)

Regards
Cindy Tan

i heard many stories about this Nutrture star school at Jurong. On the outside it looks good. But once you send your child in. It will eventually turn into a nightmare. Never send your child there.

Hi everyone! Any mummies here have recent feedback about NS Mount Faber?

I've visited NS and EB so far. I have to say I'm more impressed with NS in terms of facilities. They are also more systematic compared to EB like how both English and Chinese teacher will be with the children at all times.

When I was at EB, only the Chinese teacher was around. When I asked where the English teacher was, I was told that she was on half day leave or something along those lines. So the kids don't have English lessons that day??

Also, should I be concerned if both centres did not bother taking my child's temperature before we entered for a tour?

Hi, I have enrolled my children in NS Mount Faber. I viewed EB sometime back too but the environment wasn’t appealing, staff wasn’t friendly. NS Mount Faber has better facilities and I like their curriculum as they focus on children well being n physical development. My children always look forward for their PE lessons, esp their water play day. To date, I always have updates from their Teachers, principal is friendly. I think it's important that the children enjoy going to school. I am Glad that both my children adapted well in the school. Hope the info helps.

Last edited:
Hi mytwinstars!

Thank you so much for your reply! Definitely helpful to hear from another mummy regarding NS since there's been some bad reviews about them a few years ago in this thread. The lady who conducted the tour wasn't particularly detailed so I left feeling a little unsure. Glad to hear that your children enjoy school! In that case I'll be quite reassured enrolling my child there ;)

No problem Tinglebelle, all parents want the best for their child. If u still have anything unsure, just give call to the school.

Hi Tinglebelle!

My child is currently in MF for 3 years and he is always looking forward to the water play and also the PE lessons weekly.. Personally I find the Principal and teachers friendly and engaging and i always hear him telling me what he has learnt in school.... As a parent, i am happy to know that my boy is learning and teachers are responsive to my queries. As what mytwinstars have mentioned, if you are unsure, can always give them a call to find out more. I think they will be glad to share all the information with you if you need.

Back