Accurate n Trustworthy Fortune Teller - Anyone can advise?

Hi karfinn,

Are u looking for fortune teller tat is reading palm, cards or "Zi Wei Dou Shu"? There're different fortune telling methods so it really depends on wat u r looking for.

Fate is in ur hands...
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">this zi wei dou shu thing is scary! i had mine and hub's read. so far, what he said about my hub has come true. its really scary...
i dun want to believe but how not to, when the things just unfold before your eyes?</font>

I used to see one at Yishun using cards but she has since 'retired'... that's y am trying to see if anyone knows or can recommend...

How does this 'zi wei dou shu' work? Am curious as I so far only see one using cards... accurate thou...

hi is it really necessary to consult the fortune teller? Cos pple say it's no good to 'xie4 lou4 tian1 ji1' so better not to know too much...

<font color="aa00aa">mary:
remedy... actually, there isnt or rather i didnt ask for remedy. when i went, i did it half hearted.. not believing all that was said.

but half the yr has passed and recently, i looked through the notes i took about the readings and i am shocked about the accuracy of the readings.

many of these things involved my hub and i dint tell my hub anything about the reading. he didnt even know that i went. but after the things that the fortune teller said would happen did happen, to him and his family, i told him.

he wasnt aware so i cant say my hub "followed" the reading consciously. after this, i must say, i am a believer.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">mary:
forgot to add on... he did mention that now that we know something, we can "prevent" it from happening.
like he talked about money or rather not having money in the future.. so can start saving now...
anyways, he mentioned that i should go back to see him in 2 years cuz things i am doing now, will affect the future.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">shannen:
i just PMed you

myno:
you dun accept PM. can email me?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">sleepy garfield:
PMed you.

angel.hearty:
you dont accept PM. ca nyou email me?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">isabelle:
you havent activated your PM. can you email me instead?</font>

Anyone been to pSI recommendation and got feedback? Please share.. Thank You. Also, the charges if possible too.

Hi,

I went to see a master at Farmart Centre at Lim Chu Kang last week. This master is very accurate, almost 99% correct on what he says about me and my hubby. He can tell me on my character , whether I got any problem with my health even before I tell him my birth character. Mind you the charges is not cheap and you have to make appt beforehand. Alot of TCS stars went to see him before.
He not only do fortune telling, geomancy, bb names, company opening etc....

Back