A place for gathering at Toa Payoh

Hi,

Wld be nice. Previously, there were a few threads of Toa Payoh mummies but I hv lost track of it! There are quite a number of us.

How old are your kid(s)?

hi

i hv 4, youngest is nearly 7mths now. yes that thread & there are some others also
happy.gif

Hi,

can i join in here too, i have a 9mths old bb boy. Currently my mum look after for me at balestier, so very near Toa payoh.

Cheerios

Pot Luck Gathering at Celestine's hse on 7/4/07 under baybsuppplies. Anyone keen? You may go to the link to find out more details.

Hi Mummies,

I have a nice babysitter here. However, coming Jan08 I'll be sending my gals to childcare.

Anyone looking for a babysitter to care for newborn or toddler? her charge is about $650 neg. she is 40+ chinese speaking, have 2 children in sec sch. She only do daycare for 5-day week.

mummies, if you know of anyone interested in looking for a babysitter in toa payoh pls pm me.

Thank you for your help.

Hi! I m a working mother staying at blk 147 and my girl will turn 11mths old tomor!
happy.gif
will be celebrating her 1st birthday next mth! Time flies! btw, any1 have recommendations for playgroups? Young Talents? Kiddyabc? Appletree?

I am looking to form a group for young toddlers swimming lessons.

Preferred location: Toa Payoh Safra
Day: Weekdays (except Tuesdays)
Time: 4pm or 5pm (to be confirmed)
Duration: 30mins (once a week)
Fee: > $60 (depending nos. of students)

The coach will be from www.ncap3.com,
has 16 years of lifesaving and coaching experience behind him, his passion for coaching has only grown stronger over the years. Besides being a certified swimming coach with Singapore Sports Council, Alvin is also a AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant from Australia. He has attained more than the minimum requirements of a local swimming coach. He is aspiring and constantly seeking to heighten knowledge and skills through appropriate courses such as latest development of swimming techniques, stroke correction, class management, motivation, lifesaving, first aid, nutrition and general sport science arenas. This way, he can impart more effective knowledge and skills to the younger ones.

Mummies, if you are keen, we can give it a try for one mth. Do PM me for more details, in case I lose this thread
Btw, my gal is 18mths+.

any mummies can recommend playgrooup for my child 14 months? She is very bored being cooped up at home and I'm looking to bring her to playgroups

Just to share

Mummies
Pls do not contact Alvin from www.ncap3.com.
He claimed that he had a car accident during this year CNY.
Since then, myself included some mummies have problems in contacting him in getting back the refund

Back